• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation: Maledict OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
Paitence grasshoppah! :P
DH3 has to make an epic post and then I will post with the discovery of the Ring of erjkgefojre...Blungs... (I have a bad memory!)
Or something along those lines.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
I lolled really hard at that comment PlanB. I know nothing about Star Wars, but it still made me giggle

EDIT: Charlie has found the ring! So thats one major plot point down... DH3's next post will be important to the story, and soon Charlie and Arlene will be in Kanto.
DH3 and I have decided that they will arrive in Fuschia City, which means that all the other characters begin to have dreams, and see signs (and I don't mean road signs >.<) which will lead them to Fuschia City. Basically, the ring is pulling them there, and they have been chosen for some reason .
Anywho... Just letting you know... Good work so far guys :]

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Quick question before I make a post in the main thread: Do we know to go to Fushia(sp?)?

Before I make an illegal post I want my facts straight lol.

EDIT:
Nevermind!!!

I made a stupid and read too quickly. I guess my cold is screwing with me.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
Haha. Made a stupid, classic. Yes, make your way to Fuchsia. Don;t be speedy about it, take more than one post to get there. Describe Malic's reaction to the dream in detail.
But yes, off to Fuchsia!

EDIT: Everyone make sure you read my last post on the main thread.
YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THE DREAM somewhere in your next post!
It is crucial to the story
PlanB did a great job and put his own twist on the dream, so if you're having trouble look at his post for ideas.
But remember, none of the other characters know Charlie from before!
Happy posting :]

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
Update: Arlene now possesses an M4A1 assault rifle in addition to her pistol and knife, and will shoot in the presence of a threat. Be believable - you will not survive if you approach wielding a knife or a weapon and she will protect Charlie with her life just as readily.

I'm not saying this like it's impossible to approach them - but please, be believable.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Name: Jay Raptly

Appearence:
jay2-1.gif

Jay is a slender boy with blue eyes who some may say is quite handsome. He wears a white skull cap over his wavy short brown hair. The hat is decorated with a symbol of a Pokéball in light blue. He also wears a long big scarf to help hide his face, the scarf has light-blue and white stripes. The rest of his attire is a formal school uniform, the same uniform that he wore when attending school. He wears this because he never wore anything else aside from formal wear and is more comfortable with this type of clothing.

Personality: Jay is soft-spoken and shy around people. He has trouble trusting people since he was usually bullied all the time when he was younger. However, after traveling to many places after leaving Snowpoint City, he has grown to become more of an open person and enjoys meeting people.

Jay is a very passionate person and cares for his Pokémon deeply. He doesn't enjoy watching them fight but if he wishes to be a Trainer he would have to endure. This can be said for his friends as well. Jay is a kind boy and would do anything for his friends. Though Jay may be a bit of a push over, he should not be taken lightly. As his first badge, he won the Beacon Badge from Volkner which proves his tough fighting spirit.

History:Jay is an only child, because of this he has been lonely for most of his childhood. By the age of 16 he was sent to a boarding school located within the isolated forests of Snowpoint where he lived in a dorm and gained an education.

Arriving at school was not what Jay expected since he was bullied a lot rather than making friends. During this time is when Jay started to have trust issues among people since he never met anyone who ever liked him. Soon he grew interest in Pokémon since he was able to find them more appealing than the kids he grew up with and started to build up courage to become a trainer.

One day he visited a local gym to watch some battles. He came so often since he never made many friends that Candice, the Gym Leader, took notice of him and gave him tips on becoming a trainer. This was not easy since he wasn't sure whether she was just toying with him like the kids in school or if she really did want to help him. Years went by and soon enough, Jay graduated. Jay took it upon himself now to leave Snowpoint and go on a journey to become a true trainer. Once word broke out that he was leaving, Candice gave him a Glaceon as a present to help him become a trainer. Unsure of how to react, he accepted the Pokémon and with the promise of returning one day to claim her badge.

Jay was part of a huge journey that took him across the Sinnoh region, though he doesn't remember much of it at all. He feels as if there was something within and now it's all gone with just a glint of hope remaining from his trip. At the moment, Jay traveled into the Kanto region, south of Sinnoh, in hopes of perfecting his trainer skills and meeting new people. He also wishes to find more and new Pokémon. He didn't realize that he would soon find himself in another journey that would help him discover ancient secrets...

POKéMON:
dpffb471.png

Glaceon/Glaceon
Glaceon is Jay's first Pokémon and was given to him by the Ice-type Gym Leader Candice, as a sign of true friendship and possible love, though Jay never noticed that. Glaceon is a timid and elegant Pokémon, yet very kind towards others. She is very powerful and her appearance should not fool you.

dpffb334.png

Altaria/Altaria
Altaria was Jay's first wild capture. He encountered it by mistake during a snowstorm as he left Snowpoint City. He found it singing and using her wings to cause the storm. After an intense battle, he managed to defeat and capture her in battle, since then she has been one of his most prized Pokémon.

dpffb030.png

Nidorina
/Nidorina
Nidorina is Jay's first Kanto Pokémon. He captured her at the Safari Zone while traveling around Fuschia City to find the girl from his dream.

Other: Jay used to have an Unown, but it seemed to have gone missing in the Sinnoh journey he has trouble remembering. Jay wishes to be the greatest Trainer out in the world and wishes to become a true inspirational role-model for kids across the globe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Jay UPDATE

Jay caught a Nidorina at the Safari Zone.I will add this to his sign up.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Sorry of inactivity recently but when SATs, homework, and a Job slap you in the face, you don't find much to set aside making another post.

Hopefully later today, I can get one up.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
Thats totally cool, I know how you feel. My HSC is in a few weeks...

EDIT: it is totally realistic that Charlie would know about Malic's promotion, PlanB
Think about it this way, when Clair would retire she would have to let the organisers of the Johto League know and also announce that Malic had been named as her replacement. And then you could assume that people high up in the Johto league organisation would pass on the info, like gossip and it would've made it's way to Sinnoh quick enough. Even if Malic had been gym leader for like three days, word travels really fast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back