• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi there

I was hoping if i could trade a shiny lvl 100 charizard for your shiny cobalion if you're interested.

Please quote me so i can receive the notification

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Could I have this from your freebies section please?

5IV Noibat Timid, Infiltrator/Frisk Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Tailwind

Years
Hi there

I was hoping if i could trade a shiny lvl 100 charizard for your shiny cobalion if you're interested.

Please quote me so i can receive the notification

I've already got one of those, but if you have anything else to offer let me know :)

Hello dopamine! i see that you have added a seal and i would love to trade with you for it :) is their any shiny babies you are looking for in particular?

Nothing in particular :) Let me know what you have.

Could I have this from your freebies section please?

5IV Noibat Timid, Infiltrator/Frisk Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Tailwind

Sure, PM me with what times you can be on.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Sure, PM me with what times you can be on.

Hi Dopamine :) you once traded me a free shiny Vulpix on your birthday named Justice, im really grateful for that but i wanted to ask you if you could maybe rename it for me? :) if not thats also okay :D

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
May I trade for your Shiny Froakie [Torrent] lvl 1 Timid? I'd love to change the name back to its original so just, "Froakie."

Is there anything in my trade thread you'd like? :-]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Man, I love all those bred shinies of yours. I would want them all o.o :P

I have a Shaymin and a Shiny Latias (its level 100) if you still want those. (I would have to check if I'm allowed to trade the Latias further). So how many of those baby shinies would that be worth? :)

Is there anything else you would want?
By the way, do you have cloning capability?

Years
Hi Dopamine :) you once traded me a free shiny Vulpix on your birthday named Justice, im really grateful for that but i wanted to ask you if you could maybe rename it for me? :) if not thats also okay :D

Unfortunately as it was an event giveaway I can't really change its name. The plan was that people who wanted a free vulpix could have one with the caveat being that if they wanted an unnamed one or a custom named one they would have to do a trade in this shop :(

hey can i get a freebie yamask

I'm gonna have to double check and see if I have any left over. If I do I'll PM you.

Man, I love all those bred shinies of yours. I would want them all o.o :P

I have a Shaymin and a Shiny Latias (its level 100) if you still want those. (I would have to check if I'm allowed to trade the Latias further). So how many of those baby shinies would that be worth? :)

Is there anything else you would want?
By the way, do you have cloning capability?

I'm not looking for a fully trained Latias, unfortunately. As for the Shaymin, could I have more information on it? The level, OT, ribbons if any, etc...

May I trade for your Shiny Froakie [Torrent] lvl 1 Timid? I'd love to change the name back to its original so just, "Froakie."

Is there anything in my trade thread you'd like? :-]

I'm interested in your shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female, jolly :)
As for the Froakie, unfortunately changing its name back will mean that it will still be called Froakie in its final evolution, so if your intention is to train it then I'd suggest renaming it Greninja.

Also, just a reminder that none of my bred shinys are redistributable.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello again! c: I was wondering if you still had any Skitty or Drifloon freebies left? I'd like one of both genders for both if so!
(I'd like to do an actual trade for some of your shinies too, but I need tore-compile my list and see what I can offer. @w@)

Also, note on nicknaming, in Gen VI if you re-nickname a Pokemon its species name (with the first capital letter and the rest lowercase) it will actually reset the nickname as if it never had one! Just wanted to let you know. c:

Years
Hello again! c: I was wondering if you still had any Skitty or Drifloon freebies left? I'd like one of both genders for both if so!
(I'd like to do an actual trade for some of your shinies too, but I need tore-compile my list and see what I can offer. @w@)

Also, note on nicknaming, in Gen VI if you re-nickname a Pokemon its species name (with the first capital letter and the rest lowercase) it will actually reset the nickname as if it never had one! Just wanted to let you know. c:

I think I do have Skitty and Drifloon left.

Are you sure? I can't remember if I actually tried this or I'm imagining it, but I could have sworn I did the test and it didn't reset the name for me. I'll have to try it again.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I think I do have Skitty and Drifloon left.

Are you sure? I can't remember if I actually tried this or I'm imagining it, but I could have sworn I did the test and it didn't reset the name for me. I'll have to try it again.
Yay! Are nicknames okay? If so I'll get back to you on them asap!

Pretty sure! Did it myself and evolved the Pokemon to make sure, it worked just fine. Again, has to be the species name, correctly spelled, with the first letter capital and it'll remove the nickname flag.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
I'm not looking for a fully trained Latias, unfortunately. As for the Shaymin, could I have more information on it? The level, OT, ribbons if any, etc...

Shaymin:
OT: GF
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Quiet
Item: Micle Berry

HP: 341
ATK: 236
DEF: 236
SPATK: 242
SPDEF 228
SPEED: 208

Level: 100
Ribbons:Classic Ribbon
Met at: a lovely place
Has blue pentagon

No clue if I should list anything else :P

Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
I have a Pokemon20 Distribution Event Shaymin if you're interested (OT: GF/ID: 07016)

It's Calm Nature with IV's on HP/ATK/DEF.

If you are interested, I would like the Shiny Zorua in exchange.

Years
Yay! Are nicknames okay? If so I'll get back to you on them asap!

Pretty sure! Did it myself and evolved the Pokemon to make sure, it worked just fine. Again, has to be the species name, correctly spelled, with the first letter capital and it'll remove the nickname flag.

Yeah, sure go ahead and pick nicknames if you'd like :)

Shaymin:
OT: GF
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Quiet
Item: Micle Berry

HP: 341
ATK: 236
DEF: 236
SPATK: 242
SPDEF 228
SPEED: 208

Level: 100
Ribbons:Classic Ribbon
Met at: a lovely place
Has blue pentagon

No clue if I should list anything else :P

That's all the information I needed, thanks. Unfortunately it looks like same Shaymin that I already have :( Sorry about that.

I have a Pokemon20 Distribution Event Shaymin if you're interested (OT: GF/ID: 07016)

It's Calm Nature with IV's on HP/ATK/DEF.

If you are interested, I would like the Shiny Zorua in exchange.

I've already got a Shaymin from this distribution, sorry about that :(

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
Are you a hack checker? If so, then I would like you to check my Darkrai and Hoopa, because I got those pokemon through trading with him, and he has been banned.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Excellent, thank you!! c:

I'd like the female Skitty as Cassidy and male as Butch. Then female Drifloon as Bonnie and male as Clyde.

Are you sure I can'd offer you anything? It's a bit of an extra legwork and it is 4 of them after all. @w@

Years
Are you a hack checker? If so, then I would like you to check my Darkrai and Hoopa, because I got those pokemon through trading with him, and he has been banned.

Unfortunately I'm not :(

Excellent, thank you!! c:

I'd like the female Skitty as Cassidy and male as Butch. Then female Drifloon as Bonnie and male as Clyde.

Are you sure I can'd offer you anything? It's a bit of an extra legwork and it is 4 of them after all. @w@

No don't worry about it. I need to make space in Pokebank so it's no bother. But how funny that I didn't know which genders you wanted so I withdrew both for each anyway haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back