• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
57. I know we're not talking about Tales of the Abyss anymore, but I was just playing it and for the first time I witnessed a special attack (Guy used it). Man that is epic!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
66. Pretty good, I'm listening to some music here.
Xulek could you post that remix you were talking about?

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Ah ok, I'm not that much into dubstep. I often have a tough time separating dubteb and grime from each other.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
70. Eh I'm used to finding rather rare gems in the garbage nowadays but usually my efforts are well rewarded, look at techno for example lol.

Years

My fave non-Pokemon anime of all time has to be Vampire Knight. I love the characters, the voice actors (including the great Vic Mignogna in the English dub).

My fave character from the series is that vampire, Zero Kiryuu. When I first watched the show, I was wondering what that tattoo on Zero's neck was for.

Well, now I know what it's for, it alerts him if he's thirsty for blood as evidenced in this GIF image on DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back