• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are a really terrible person, like really awful. I don't see how people like you because you're an utter jerk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry for how I treated you back then, you loved me so much yet I saw it to be nothing more than a series of one night stands, call me sick but I find it kind of funny that I was able to comfort you but you weren't able to comfort me then again I was pretty distant so that's my own fault I guess. What I wanted to say though was that I wanted you to stay strong no matter what and whatever happens you can get through it because I know how tough you are, just please be okay for my sake at the very least.

Dear Anon,

This will probably be the last time I see any of you ever again you know that, you've been like a second family to me for god knows how long now and I wanted to say that I promise to pay the debt back whenever I can, kindness like this should not go unrewarded.

Dear Anon,

You betrayed me, I bit back, you got hurt, move on.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Da,
I'm sorry for my last words. I overreacted and lost control. Please forgive me. You were a friend, but because of what I did now we are distant. Hopefully that will change.
Da,
I wish you were still here. You may be gone, but I swear we will meet again at some point. And when we do, it will be perfect.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

You are quite the honestly one of the luckiest people in the world. I hope you realise this. D: I thought I had it pretty good, but wow.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Dear Anonymous

Thanks for the past few days. You've definitely made things a whole hell of a lot less stressful and quite a bit more enjoyable!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

Okay I'm worried. You can e mail me anytime now............... :|

~~**~~

DA~

I swear I'm going to have to tweak my sleeping pattern to yours again. being without you for even a few hours? PURE 'ELL.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

Yeah, it's been over 24 hours. I hope you didn't die or.........something. I'd probably die if you died. T^T..........................

~~**~~

DA~

Seriously? Well, who are you with NOW? You change girls so much. I need a name and a face so I can know whose death to plot. :B

~~**~~

DA~

Happy birthday. But I'm glad he left you. Sorry, just saying. <: .

~~**~~

DA~

Your drawing was epic. More epic than my entry lol. >.> FFfff

droomph

weeb
Years
Da

Ugh hell.

Why did I sign up for this.

I hate sweat. I actually can't stand it, and not just uncomfortable. It hurts. Literally.

I also hate the turf. It also hurts.

I know I should suck it up, but would you "suck it up" if I was ripping your skin off? This is unnecessary torture.

I acted like a little ***** last year because none of you can understand my pain. It may seem like I am being a little pussy, but it's true. If I just can't suck it up, it's because it hurts. I will put up with carrying that hunk of **** for a day but I will never deal with that turf voluntarily. Every day I dread coming to morning block because it is just pure pain. I can play soccer, football, anything if I'm forced to but if I'm acting like a little ***** on the field on a hot summer day just know that you've brought this upon yourself.

Sincerely, the unconscious

da

*sigh* Okay, I signed up for this. But if I'm acting like a brat just know it's because I literally can't take the heat anymore. I could be dressed in four layers, I could be naked, but once I hit my limit you will have to put up with my whining.

Sincerely, the conscious

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Dear Anon,
I've never felt like this before. I've never thought about or cared about anyone so much. Just... you make me so happy. I can't believe you found me, and I can't believe how random it was. I mean, who would've known that, the random person that just hopped in ended up becoming the guy I'd become best friends with in the matter of a day. Just, oh my god. You're such a miracle. Thank you so much... I don't know how to express what I've been feeling like lately. You make me truly happy, like I'm worth it. Everything you say just... I can't. This is so amazing, I finally understand what it's like.

I promise to treat you better than those other girls... I f*cking promise.

Dear Anon,
I'm so sorry I let you down. I don't know what happened... but I feel awful about it. I really do. I failed, and honestly I feel too guilty to confront you about it... I hope everything's okay.

Dear Anons,
I've been sick of you guys lately, sorry. I'm finally enjoying myself without some drawback, and you're just trying to pull me away from that. Give me some time to... be away from you people. I know you don't see what you've been doing wrong, and I know you mean well, but yeah. Maybe later.

Dear Anon,
I can honestly hope you're having a bad time right now :) And I don't care if anyone judges me for saying or thinking that. Karma is going to bite you someday; and it's really going to be f*cking painful <3

Last edited:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

You are indescribably beautiful. I try to tell you how much, but there's like seriously no words for it. There's just something you have that nobody else has that sets you far apart into a whole new category that nobody can reach. I wish you could see it in yourself because it is THE most amazing thing. And so many people who know you (practically everyone you REALLY talk to) sense it and you just draw them in. You are just.......wow, just incredible. I totally wish I could communicate it better somehow, but it's something that just really, there's no way of wording it to make sense, it's beyond the conveyance of languages. lol

I just want to hold onto you forever.

~~**~~

DA~

You REALLY don't know anything about anything lol. You keep proving that every time you talk to me. But I will humour you anyway. <3

~~**~~

DA~

Welcome back!

Though next time you need to come up with a better reason for your absence. Make up something cool like "I was saving the universe from flesh-eating aliens from Mars!"

We really missed you, girl. <3 BTW your name is pretty. I wonder why you shorten it. I guess it's because you want to be a guy, but Genevieve is just gahhhh so pretty name.

Also, let me steal your writing skills please thanks.

~~**~~

DAs~

I can't AP to see you (too sick lately :C). I hope you guys are doing fine. I miss your faces. *big sloppy kisses*

~~**~~

DA~

My chocolate milk hasn't ran out yet. Please call me up so I can pour more on you. Make sure you're drunk when you call (oh wait that's always). XD

~~**~~

DA~

I will NEVAR accept you with short hair. WHY DID YOU CUT IT OMG IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. But I'm just going to tell you how good it looks so I don't hurt your feelings haaaaaaa (it does look good, actually but I just am so used to your long hair).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Stop doing this even unintentionally. I saw something and thought of you, it made me sad.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you already!!

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you the mostest.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Stop. Just stop. I'm not interested.

DA,

Please come back ;w; Even if it's only for a day; I just want to know you're alright.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dear Anon,

I must thank you for teaching me how to be such a great person. Oh yeah thats right you havent taught me anything helpful at all thank you so very much I really appreciate how badly you've ruined me. Cheers.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Well this just makes things even worse!

Dear Anonymous,

I will seriously. omfg. Just stop doing this it isn't fair.

Dear Anonymous,

You had absolutely no right to do all that stuff last night how dare you.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anon,

Your tactics are pathetic. Everyone can see them. AND you're trying to team up? Well no, you trying to act like a nice guy around me is an act and I know it. Even when you finally met him, that was an act, and I know you were intimidated. Don't tell me that what I have wont work, when you don't even know what I have. I know it is a plot to win me over. Stop calling me sweetie. I don't find you attractive to even be around as a friend, especially when all I see are ****** strategies. And how attractive is a pothead anyways? You can act like a gentleman, but I know you're slimy, and you're not having me. I will never even consider any intention of changing what I have. Unlike you, I don't have my relationships with a side order of casual sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back