lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
10,497 posts
6.1 Years
What will be your sort of ‘dream team’ in Pokémon Masters? How well do you feel they will synergize?

For example if I could, I’d go Erika / Flannery / Misty — a sort of ‘Fire, Water, Grass’ core; a team that can easily cover each other.

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
3,477 posts
6.5 Years
Skyla, Elesa and whoever will fit for the next battle.

Flying and Electric aren't the best types to cover most of the types, but Skyla and Elesa are enough to justify that. And I still have 3rd slot to put someone super effective there.

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
Misty, Brock, and Red. Not cause it would be perfect synergy or whatever but cause it's the closest to the original anime trio we will get in the game.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Sheep

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
jasmine, ilima, and the last spot....hm idk actually. want to say cheren or steven because I adore them, but their types overlap with jasmine and ilima's haha. oh well! my boysss

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
Flannery, Brendan, and Brock you got to love his jelly-filled donuts I mean who wouldn't want a jelly-filled donut that's actually a rice ball
trust me there great
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
4,181 posts
4.2 Years
For me my ideal team would be:

Erika - Her Pokemon is Vileplume which is my favourite Gen 1 Pokemon. Will likely stay on my team throughout. I will use the Main Character until I unlock Erika.

Clair - Her Pokemon is Kingdra which is a strong water/dragon Pokemon. I will probably use Misty here until I unlock Clair.

3rd spot would ideally be Flannery or May to give me fire coverage but I might put Sabrina here too.
Currently writing - The Rose of Team Magma
Advertiser Content