A Very Big Altaria Fan

Age 19
Female
Houston, Texas
Seen August 16th, 2018
Posted February 21st, 2015
1,264 posts
5.5 Years
My third rival is so stupid... Love it! And I totally agree with Falkbalk; diabetes is on my list to get medications for!
Train them please!

Avatar Request OR Banner Request
Previously, Logical Cabbage
RP Participation
Begin Again#Return of the Titans#Pokemon Earth and Sky#Outbreak

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 14th, 2018
158 posts
6.3 Years
Hey man, there are some tiles you can't step on, which is random
Can you tell me where these tiles were? Sometimes I slip up and miss a tile or two when I'm setting move permissions ^^;

Also, a question for players of this hack in general: Which sprites are your favorites so far?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~

Male
STALKER!
Seen January 16th, 2017
Posted January 15th, 2017
134 posts
10.1 Years
hey, i wanna say, i really like the concept. i played a bit of it and then decided to take a peek inside the contents of the rom. a lot of the sprites are good, but some need like mondo serious work. i think you know that though so i won't emphasize on that. i do have to say, that there are a few glitchy looking houses and a bit of mapping errors. are there supposed to be no doorways on some houses or are you saving that for the full version?
http://gearsteam.webs.com/
enter and join the gears! reviews of hacks done there, credited to the hackers!

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond

Male
Hoenn
Seen March 23rd, 2017
Posted August 6th, 2016
31 posts
5.9 Years
Hmm...HM03 is supposed to be in a house in the Black Forest area...when I get home later today I'll check and see if I missed a bug. In the meantime if you really can't find it, go ahead and use a Gameshark cheat or something to get Surf onto any PokeSweet for now.
So has it been fixed yet? Was there a bug?

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 14th, 2018
158 posts
6.3 Years
So has it been fixed yet? Was there a bug?
Yes, there was, but it's fixed now. Turns out an NPC had the same ID as another NPC. That causes problems. Can't believe I missed that.

Download updated patch here. You need to patch it to a clean FireRed ROM, but you can still use your old save.

BlackStorm20x

idek

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted January 28th, 2016
475 posts
5.5 Years
Can you tell me where these tiles were? Sometimes I slip up and miss a tile or two when I'm setting move permissions ^^;

Also, a question for players of this hack in general: Which sprites are your favorites so far?
I'm sorry I took so long.

http://i.imgur.com/CK9J4GQ.png House at the lower right hand corner of the first city.
http://i.imgur.com/AFjr4Aq.png Area at the lower right hand corner of the home town. Just a weird restriction that's random.
http://i.imgur.com/5YK7NZc.png Area at the upper left hand corner of the home town. Same thing as above. Random.
There ya go.

inksplashed-heart

Queen in the North

Female
Seen September 23rd, 2017
Posted August 29th, 2017
28 posts
5.4 Years
A type chart would be much appreciated! :) And type changes list too, but mostly a chart :)
In the region of Avlar, a tale for the ages begins to unfold...and everything starts with you.

When you play a game of thrones, you win or you die.
Winter Comes To Sinnoh in the Game of Thrones Challenge

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 14th, 2018
158 posts
6.3 Years
Is there actually a way to get chocobun?
Yes, there is, but not in a wild battle ;)

Hey all, I finally got around to making that type chart I should have made ages ago, but here you go:

Spoiler:

Notes:
-Apple replaced Steel, so you can't poison/starve/hunger/inflictdamageovertimedebuff Apples.
-Orange replaced Fire and Lemon replaced Electric. I don't know if that means much at the moment. They might be resistant to burn and paralysis, respectively.
-Sandstorm won't damage Apple, Cherry or Strawberry.
-Hail won't damage Grape, since it replaced Ice.
Advertiser Content