• 402 replies
Age 21
Male
Still don't know...
Seen February 7th, 2017
Posted May 13th, 2015
18 posts
5.1 Years
Well, this is certainly an interesting hack. Currently Nuzlocking this and it's kind of fun trying to guess what type each Pokesweet is.

Quick question: You do plan on adjusting movesets for the rest of the Pokesweets, right? Because even though it's nice to see some Pokesweets get new moves here, it kind of baffles me to see things such as Doslug learning Wing Attack and Bananaby learning Magnitude since they both replace Zubat and Diglett respectively.

I still find it funny to know that Mintret can learn Fly. Yet I still wish that the Cottonat family could learn TMs. I found out that they can't even learn Rest, which most Pokemon that could learn TMs could at least learn.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 14th, 2018
158 posts
6.3 Years
Okay, time for another bugfix. Someone reported to me that one of the maps doesn't let you exit it after entering. This was due to me misplacing the warp tile. Oops!

I also noticed that the pointer for Straweleon's moveset was wrong, causing him to be able to learn Swallow. Useful, right? That's fixed now.

Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69192380/PokeSweets.ips

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond

Male
Hoenn
Seen March 23rd, 2017
Posted August 6th, 2016
31 posts
5.9 Years
Could someone tell me where to find the lil pumpkin Banette? It's so very cute and I just don't know where to find it :c
You have to evolve it from cornet which you catch in the safari zone area for the game. In the halloween section

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 14th, 2018
158 posts
6.3 Years
Is anyone getting a black screen when they enter the E4 room at the end of the game? I've had two players report it so far but I can't figure out what's causing this bug. It's important that I fix this or find some workaround, so any assistance is appreciated.

Also please let me know of any text box glitches as well.
Male
Seen September 14th, 2014
Posted September 14th, 2014
4 posts
10.2 Years
This is an awesome concept for a hack. Right now im going through what would be rock tunnel (further than any video walkthroughs ive seen) and i can say this game is downright fun. only thing is, they type system makes zero sense. I know whats super effective against what, but you just never know what type something is unless its clearly obvious. like a stack of pancakes being grape flavored? vanilla wouldve made more sense. or like vapeareon being lime type and learning blue moves? its an awesome concept and i really like it, but i just wish the type system made more sense

SkieTheKitsune

Please call me FoxMan.

Age 28
Male
The World of Dreams
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 20th, 2014
86 posts
10.5 Years
I'm not entirely sure why, but the game crashes as soon as it hits the title screen for me. I know I'm using the right rom, so I'm not exactly sure why this is happening.

I really like the concept of this hack, though! It definitely looks amusing.
Come check out my YT Page, if you'd like. In the middle of an Emerald Wingull Solo Run! Check it out.

Mah Pokes.
Seen September 20th, 2014
Posted September 16th, 2014
2 posts
10.2 Years
Using the latest version of the patch, I'm getting an error when using the Pokesweet Center in front of the Elite Four -- after the nurse uses the machine, the text crawl for the "Thank you, we hope to see you again" message slows down and the screen colors go inverted, as far as I can tell it freezes up. I was fine flying away and using a different center to heal, I wonder what's wrong with that one?

edit: Without thinking I used that center again just now and everything worked fine, so it may have just been a random emulator bug, sorry!

SouthParkFirefly

Male
United Kingdom
Seen October 23rd, 2014
Posted September 28th, 2014
1 posts
6.4 Years
I fell in love with this game o3o it's like the Candy Kingdom and pokemon combined~ My Browniesaur took some time to get strong as it lost to the first two rivals...they attacked first ALL the time. But it's worth it to see her little cute face~
I also love how you added the X and Y EXP when catching~ makes it really helpful to level up.
Female
Seen September 28th, 2014
Posted September 28th, 2014
1 posts
5 Years
I'm stuck on the ship on the way to cinnabar from berry city. My pokemon and pokedex options are missing, and there doesn't seem to be anything to interact with in the ship. I tried using an escape rope and it brought me to the pokemon center, and my pokemon are still with me (I could surf and battle trainers, but had no wild encounters), but the options are still missing from the menu. I've returned to the ship, assuming I need to do something there to get pokem on and pokedex back. What do I do?

EDIT: I think I may have been supposed to pick up a key from somewhere, maybe the game corner? I skipped the game corner. I used walk through walls to get through the barrier on the ship.
Advertiser Content