VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
B) Just cuz the other options are worse. Bite and fire fang would be very bad- they are physical moves, this is where Weezing excells and Manetric is weak. Thunder would be okay if you don't mind missing 2 or 3 turns.

You are a director at Pokestar studios and your boss wants a romance flick ready for Valentine's Day. You are given 4 scripts to pick from. Which would you select of the following?

A) Marie Antoinette starring Diancie as Marie alongside her own diamonds for the affair of the necklace, Slowking as King Louis the 16th and a Kingler as the guillotine.

B) Pride and the Prejudice starring Serperior as Mr. Darcy, Lilligant as Elizabeth Bennett with Tsareena as Lady Catherine and Gloom as Charlotte Lucas.

C) The Phantom of the Opera starring Yamask as Erik, Meloetta as Christine, Cinccino as Raoul (He's got the scarf) , Chandelure as the chandelier and Jigglypuff as the diva Carlotta.

D) A remake of Titanic with Smeargle as the artist Jack Dawson, Florges in red flower form as Rose, Starmie as the heart of the Ocean and Avalugg as the iceberg.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163
Female
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,169 posts
1.8 Years
Those are all lovely scripts. I would pick A) because Diancie captivates me the most and I would also want the audience to be captivated by Diancie's performance and appearance.

Which Pokemon pairing do you want to see featured in a romance play?

A) Darkrai and Cresselia
B) Tyrantrum and Aurorus
C Growlithe and Vulpix
D) Samurott and Primarina

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
D) Now that does sound like a story. A heroic Samurott trying to win the heart of a singing Primarina.

You are a young trainee museum curator in Pewter City. You have been given the task of putting a new discovery brought in that day on display but 4 items have been brought in and only one can be put on display. Bear in mind that the person who discovered the item will also be there for the exhibit opening. What do you choose?

A) A Helix Fossil brought in by Super Nerd David. It is a very good specimen but part of you thinks it would be better off resurrected as an Omantye.
B) A Shiny Stone brought in by Beauty Christina. It is a very Shiny Stone and there is something alluring about the beauty who seemed very friendly and asked about the value of the stone.
C) A Venomoth perfectly preserved in a piece of Amber brought in by Hiker Andrew. It is a very interesting specimen and Andrew tells you he found it on his travels.
D) A slab of rock with strange characters written on it found by Preschooler Harry. He is very excited by the rock but part of you wonders if it has any historical significance.
Currently writing - The Rose of Team Magma

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
C) That is something you don't see everyday. The Venomoth in amber sounds ravishing, especially considering how big it would have to be. Meanwhile I would make a private offer to Beauty Christina about the shiny stone. I love the Pokemon that evolve by this method, and would pay any price she wanted. The whole scenario is interesting btw

You are a noble riding on your Rapidash who hears of 4 pokemon under magic spells that can only be broken by love. Which will it be?

A) A shiny froslass said to be the most beautiful in the land. She was poisoned by Queen Nidoqueen and now sleeps in a glass coffin guarded by 7 Mr. Mime until love's first kiss awakens her.

B) A young man who was turned into a Froakie. Kissing the frog will turn him back into a prince.

C) A Gardevoir who is also in need of a kiss! She pricked her finger on a spinning wheel and is sleeping in a castle surrounded by thorny Roserade, and held captive by a witch who can turn into a Hydreigon.

D) An ugly feebas prince who was lives in a castle with all of the rotom forms as his servents-- they were all turned into pokemon. The prince will be human again if you love him...alternatively he can become a Milotic if you feed him pokeblocks.

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
D) As you are saving multiple people. Or maybe if he becomes a Milotic and the servants are happy being Pokemon I will also end up becoming a Pokemon. Maybe I would become a Lilligant (Checks Egg Groups), a Kingdra or even a Milotic myself.

All four scenarios are worthy of being saved.

You work at a day care centre. A young trainer in Alola has been running up and down non-stop hatching Froakie for the past four days. He says he will not stop until he hatches a Shiny Froakie and has already hatched over 1,200 eggs. You are worried for the Froakie. What do you do next?

A) Tell the trainer in his effort to hatch a Shiny he is disregarding countless newly born frog Pokemon. Suggest he should choose one of his already hatched Pokemon to train.
B) Call Professor Sycamore and ask him if he needa any Froakie for new starter Pokemon.
C) Challenge the trainer to a battle. If you win he must stop hatching Froakie.
D) Leave him be. You worry about the Froakie but you still need to do your job.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
B) I'd encourage the trainer to look past appearances and remind him that he still has good Pokemon whether they are shiny or not. However, I would also get in touch with Sycamore. He won't use 1,500 Froakie and there are many (like me) who would love a Froakie shiny or no. I'd also remind the trainer to appreciate the Greninja who laid all these eggs.

You receive a gift certificate to a health spa from your mom on your birthday. You enter and are offered tea, Japanese cuisine and a selection of packages to pick from. Which of these four choices would you be most willing to try?

A) henna tattoo painted by Smeargle in a design of your choice. Nail art can also be included for the ladies.

B) A combee honey and moomoo milk bath filled with shed Roserade petals and shoal salt.

C) Daisy Oak and Machop's invigorating massage on a heated bed kept comfy by a Darumaka.

D) Ludicolo's transforming aqua ring hair wash with styling and cuts by the Goldrenrod city Haircut brothers

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
D) Sounds the most fun.

[B] You are a young lady trainer from Johto and Professor Oak needs your help again. Unfortunately Oak's co-presenter for his radio show is unwell and Oak needs you to cover in her absence. He has asked you to present in the manner of her so people will not notice it is a different person. What do you do?

A) Agree to Oak's request. By impersonating his co-presenter the listeners sense of familiarity will be strengthened.
B) Agree to Oak's request but only on the condition he gives you a Kanto Starter of your choosing.
C) Do the Show with Oak but as yourself explaining his usual co-presenter is sick.
D) Refuse the request telling Oak he will have to find someone else.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
C) Silly Prof. Oak! Her fans are going to be able to tell its somebody else that is talking, and I think it would lead to more confusion, worry and anger if you lie to your listeners. i'm sure DJ Mary's audience will miss her, but its just for one day. The most important guest is Prof Oak. It would be worse if he was not there to provide any info about pokemon. I say we work together to make it a special event that the audiences won't see as as a loss but as a surprise--- Pokemon Talk with Prof. Oak with a special guest, the league champion!
**"

Your Eevee has wandered out of your yard and as you search for her your neighbor tells you that the Pokemon catcher put her in the truck and took her to the pound. You race to Pokemon control to get your Eevee back, and once the paper work is filled out you retrieve your eevee from lost and found. On the way out you see a frightened a sandshrew in a kennel. How do you feel about this.

A) Feel bad, I wish I had space for another pet but I don't. Hope somebody claims him.

B) Well, it looks like I will have two pokemon now. Adopts the Sandshrew and it lives happily ever after with you and Eevee.

C) Get Sandshew out of the pound where he is miserable and could be put down. But keep the arrangement temporary, foster Sandshrew while you put up signs, hoping you can find his original owner a nice new one.

D) Get the Sandshrew, then start looking around, seeing abandoned rilou, vulpix, herderier and decide to rescue everyone who needs rescuing. Even if its a strain on my resources and turn my home into a shelter.

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
C) He is likely a lost Sandshrew who misses his original owner. The Mouse Pokemon may also remember his original owner which will make them easier to find.

You are a young Aroma Lady working in a Flower Shop in Slateport with several other ladies. Suddenly Team Magma burst in demanding money and allegiance to Team Magma. Worse luck their Leader Maxie is with them. Your Pokemon are Lilligant, Sceptile, Leafeon and Florges. Your whole team is weak to Maxie's and your co-workers only have cute unevolved Pokemon. You need to get out of this situation. How do you respond?

A) Try and calm Maxie and Team Magma down by offering them all free flowers. The Company profits will take a hit but it will get rid of Team Magma.
B) In a genuinely unorthodox move flirt with Maxie. He and Team Magma will too confused to attack. Be wary though that Maxie may return the affection and will be very upset if you are not genuine.
C) *Anime Dramatic Music* As the Leader of this Flower Shop I challenge you Maxie to a battle. I choose you Lilligant.
D) In another unorthodox move order all your and your co-workers Pokemon to use Sleep Powder which will put the intruders out of action for a while.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
C) Maxie, I have a present from Steven that I want to show you...*Draco's mega stone is reacting to Sam's keystone!! Draco has evolved into Mega Sceptile* Draco use Dragon pulse! Rid our elgant flower shop of these foolish men and their Numel.

You are a beauty contest judge. Four stunning pokemon contestants have appealed to you. Your vote will be the tie breaker, which one do you score highest?

A) shiny Gardevoir who mega evolves and holds up her Gardevorite like a mirror, using her psychic moves to reflect beautiful images across the surface. A longing, beautiful voice sings and call to you from the mirror and fills you with joy, the magic Gardevorite mirror will show you a glimpse into the past or future if you but ask it...

B) A Milotic holding a prism scale. The beautiful clam-shaped scale changes colors like magic, shifting from sky blue to lavender to coral that shine fascinating lights on Milotic while she uses ice beam to fill the room with delicate snow flakes, the snow becomes exquisite ice caverns and winter wonderlands.

C) Cresselia slowly emerges from the dark, using moonlight to fill the room with stars as she holds a the resplendent green lunar wing and its jewels, and beging performing lunar dance through the skies, showing you constellations, the moon or a planet up close.

D) Lilligant with her Sun Stone. The stone turns the room warm and full of golden sunshine, in the wonderful sunny day Lilligant's chlorophyll ability is activated. She moves so fast that in the blink of the eye the contest hall is filled with trees and gardens of paradise. While your senses are in heaven with a wonderful smell.

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
Can they all win? No? Then I choose:

D) The Lilligant.
I may be a little biased though as Lilligant is my Contest Pokemon.

You are a Team Plasma Grunt who is frustrated at Team Plasma's lack of progress. You feel this may be due to the lack of a clear leader of the group. This lack of leadership has occurred since a young girl with brown hair in a ponytail stopped N at the Pokemon League. You have an idea how to improve Team Plasma's standing. Who do you turn to?

A) N. He is the most likely to listen to you but he has not been seen for a while. Some say he is with the young ponytailed girl, others say he is in hiding. What's more there is no guarantee he is interested in Team Plasma anymore.
B) Ghetsis. Seems to have another plan already but may give you the time of day. Note that your plan will need to be in his interests especially. If he dislikes your suggestion things can go very wrong for you.
C) Colress. Very easy to find but seems to be in his own world. Many of Team Plasma say he cannot be trusted.
D) The Shadow Triad. Ghetsis' most trusted men but note they tend to come and find you not the other way round.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
C) If I'm a member of Team Plasma and want an effective leader this is the man. Colress is as intelligent as N or Ghetsis if not even more. He is visionary but manages more efficiently than either of them because he is morally neutral whereas N is torn by emotions driven by a sense of moral order and perfection, Ghetsis is driven by his hunger for power and rage. Colress will do what is logical and in our interest. And a vote for the Shadow Triad is a vote for Ghetsis, they do what he tells them to do.

Keep these scenarios coming by the way Lilygardy I love em!

You are one of the first human students admitted into a boarding school for the Pokemon population. While your schedule is being prepared during orientation you learn that you are required to take one class for gym credit in addition to the academia. These are the four courses that are still have room for students.

A) Boneball: Up to bat with Alolan Marowak
B) Scizor and the art of the Swords Dance: A Fencing class
C) Fists of Foory: Kung Fu with Mienfoo
D) Riders of Rapidash: The Equestrian Team

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
D) I've never rode a horse before so would definently be a fun experience.

You are a young girl from Sinnoh who whilst on a journey picking flowers stumbles upon the Flower Paradise. There you see a small hedgehog like Pokemon. The Pokemon introduces himself as Shaymin stating he only appears before the pure of heart. He cannot be captured but says he will grant you one wish after you give him a Gracidea. You are enchanted by the situation and give Shaymin a Gracidea. What do you wish for?

A) To have the power and ability to be able to stop the evil team.
B) For knowledge on Pokemon so you can eventually become a Pokemon Professor.
C) For a beautiful event to happen all over Sinnoh where beautiful sights of flowers appear with soothing smells.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 54 Minutes Ago
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
10,874 posts
4.2 Years
Probably A. It seems like the most interesting option.

Now, in this situation, you see a Magikarp. Would you:

A) Shoot it in the face
B) Cook it to eat
C) Throw it down a valley

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
Where's option D? Catch it and raise it into Gyarados? I'd never hurt Magikarp.

If I must pick 1 then C) Throw it down a valley-- I realized that water coursed through this valley. Poor fella must have jumped too high and now he's a fish out of water. Lemme toss him back to his home where he belongs.

You are kid in Pallet Town participating in a summer camp hosted by Prof Oak. You have to complete a scavenger hunt, every item you find will have clues and pieces of a treasure map that if pieced together will lead you to a a mysterious pokemon egg and a masterball. It is recommend that you work with a partner. Some of the items are in difficult to reach places and you may need a hand, also a second pair of eyes is always helpful. There are three kids who have not been partnered yet. Who do you pick?

A) A spunky dark-haired boy named Ash. He is the friendliest of all and is ready to work hard with you, and fight off any dangers. But while he's going to put in 110% he is so fired up that he doesn't listen quite as well, he could be a foolhardy choice, and seems like he has a lot to learn. You worry if he will be bright enough for the job.

B) An auburn-haired, well-dressed boy named Gary. He is very smart and precocious for his age as you would expect from the grandson of Prof Oak, However, Gary is spoiled and arrogant. He talks of nothing but himself and teases you relentlessly. He probably has the advantage, but you worry that he might be too difficult too work with.

C) A pretty girl named Serena wearing a floppy hat. Serena is sweet and seems to think outside the box and could be a creative partner. But she seems nervous, she is new here in Pallet and also looks like she is preoccupied by her crush on Ash. Will she be strong enough for your quest?

Distant

fading memories

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
10,244 posts
12.3 Years
Spoiler alert: I am Ash! Therefore, I think I'd make a pretty good team with Ash... don't ya think? ;)

Choice (a) for me!

You are traveling through a hot, scorching desert, where you encounter a strange little Sandshrew. The Sandshrew hands you a delicious-looking Casteliacone, before walking away. You are tempted to eat the Casteliacone, but then you notice that the ice cream is an abnormal shade of purple. What will you do?

(a) Oh come on, how could anyone say no to ice cream? Eat it right away!
(b) Although you have no proof, this ice cream seems like it's poisoned. Get rid of that stuff!
(c) Feed it to one of your Pokémon first. Surely nothing will go wrong, right?
(d) You're still in a hot desert, but you're skeptical of the ice cream. There's only one solution: hug the ice cream nice and tight! Maybe that'll cool you off!

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
C) Feed it to Pokemon. Because I would not risk poisoning my friends the one who would taste this first would be that Sandshrew. He just walked away, I can easily walk right behind him and a throw a pokeball at him. He is technically my Pokemon now and if it is safe then it means that I have a caring friend, and if it is not then Sandshrew was done in by his treachery.

You are a judge in juvenile court and today is the day you retire from this career. There are 4 cases of children and teens involving pokemon that seen very sympathetic. However, you can only hear 1 case before court is adjourned, the rest will be heard tomorrow. Since this is your last day when court is in session again you will not be able to hear the remaining 3 cases, they will be submitted to another judge tomorrow who is the most severe man on the bench. You can pardon 1 of these trainers, but decide carefully because ther other trainers are likely to be condemned.

A) Hear the case against Silver,a young man who is the son of mafia boss Giovanni. Silver insist that he hates Team Rocket and had nothing to do with his father's schemes, he has been found guilty just by association. He is charged with armed robbery, grand theft Pokemon, racketeering and conspiracy and could receive 30 years in jail for crimes he did not likely commit.

B) Hear the case of former gym Sabrina who has been turning people into dolls and holding them hostage! She has been charged with 20 counts of kidnapping, and faces the possibility of life in prison. Her father has come to testify in her defense and beg for mercy, saying she needs psychiatric help not jail. She had a difficult childhood and powers that are difficult to control. With medical help she can be a force for good.

C) Hear the case of the orphan N who was brainwashed by Ghetsis and suffers stockholm syndrome. N is charged with sedition and treason against his region for attempting to segregate Pokemon and people from eachother, and formation of a terrorist organizaton Team Plasma. N mantains he did what he did out of love for Pokemon. He also claims to be unaware of the darker, true motivations of team Plasma of world domination. If convicted he will be sentenced to death.

D) Hear the case of a litle girl named Molly, the youngest defendant. Molly has been charged with sorcery and kidnapping for building a castle of illusion and imprisoning a woman there. During the destruction of the castle many reporters and police officers were killed, which has led to this child being charged with multiple counts of manslaughter. The sentence unless communted by you would be life in prison. The woman who was kidnapped Mrs Delia Ketchum is here to testify to Molly's character, they insist that she is a sweet girl, and largely ignorant of what happening, saying it was the magic of the unown and should not me held responsible due to her age.

Distant

fading memories

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
10,244 posts
12.3 Years
This is really a tough choice, but I think option (c) edges out the rest, mainly because there's actually a risk of death involved. I feel like I can't turn my back on this case!

(As for the next one, there are quite a few super ancient questions from a long time ago that I'd be genuinely interested in seeing answers to, so I might re-use a couple! ^^)

Nurse Joy has just healed your Pokémon, but then she charges you a fee of 5,000 PokéDollars! What will you do?

(a) Angrily pay up, but now you're broke...
(b) You're out of here. Like, now. RUN RUN RUN!
(c) File a lawsuit against her.
(d) Attempt 1,000 things that could get you kicked out of the Pokémon Center.

Because I would not risk poisoning my friends the one who would taste this first would be that Sandshrew. He just walked away, I can easily walk right behind him and a throw a pokeball at him. He is technically my Pokemon now and if it is safe then it means that I have a caring friend, and if it is not then Sandshrew was done in by his treachery.
OMG YOU NAILED IT!! :D Very clever you noticed that I intentionally had the Sandshrew "walk" away, haha. If I could like your post a hundred times, I totally would!

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
D) Seems the most fun. I will ride my bike in the Pokemon Centre so Oak can come in and throw me lut.

Congratulations. You are the Champion of Alola. Professor Kukui thinks it would be a good idea to have a friendly Champions Battle Tournament featuring all the Regions Champions. You xan use any non-legendary Pokemon you wish.Who do you choose to partner with?

A) Red. His Pokemon are Mega Charizard Y and Venusaur.
B) Blue. His Pokemon are Mega Tyranitar and Alakazam.
C) Lance. His Pokemon are Mega Gyardos and Dragonite.
D) Steven Stone. His Pokemon are Mega Metagross and Skarmory.
E) Wallace. His Pokemon are Mega Swampert and Milotic.
F) Cynthia. Her Pokemon are Mega Lucario and Garchomp.
G) Alder. His Pokemon are Mega Gallade and Volcarona
H) Iris. Her Pokemon are Mega Sceptile and Haxorus.
I) Diantha. Her Pokemon are Mega Gardevoir and Goodra.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
E) This team is going to be able to eat up a lot hits and then some, very few direct counters, and access to reliable recovery. It's anti-intimidate and going to be hitting very hard on both the physical and special side, and Milotic is going to offer you some great support. I thought hard about C) too, but I think that sounds more like a good singles team.

Its Saturday in Nimbasa City. Your xtransceiver rings and you see 4 text messages from different friends who would like to see your this afternoon, but each want to see you at approximately the same time so you need to make a choice. Which person or event sounds like the best time?

A) Cheren is going to a football game at Big Stadium, Small Court, and snagged an extra ticket for you.

B) Bianca has decided that a life of battling is not for her and wants to focus on a career in musicals. She has a ticket for you and hopes you will come see her starter pokemon act and dance in a funny play.

C) Elesa is hosting a fashion show at her gym and has written you an exclusive invite-- there will be lots of wild and crazy costumes, fancy h'ordourves to eat and hot male and female models to flirt with.

D) N is in town. Now that you are no longer on opposing sides he would like to celebrate with you. He has bought lots of tickets to the amusement park-- together you guys can ride bumper car, rollercoaster and of course the ferris wheel.

Distant

fading memories

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
10,244 posts
12.3 Years
I think the extra positive support would affect Bianca most in the long run, so I'm gonna go with (B)!

Your rival has just defeated you in a battle, and he is now making fun of your skills as a trainer! What will you do?

(a) Ignore him and leave.
(b) Call Professor Oak and tell him that his grandson needs to learn some manners.
(c) Challenge him to a game of Yu-Gi-Oh, win, and make fun of his Yu-Gi-Oh skills.
(d) Spray a can of Repel in his eyes.

(Another old question! ^^)

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
B) Call Prof. Oak. Punish your mean grandson!

School bullies have been teasing you. You don't have any pokemon to defend you. They follow you on your way home from school one day, pull you into their car, blindfold you, take your phone then drive you to a dark hut in the woods and give you an ultimatum-- prove to them that you are tough. They will beat you up, steal your clothes and leave you tied up in the woods for the wild mightyena and fearow to eat unless you play a game of dare with them. They offer you three ways to escape your fate...

A) Drink a sleeping potion they brewed and spend the night locked in this shack with the grinning Hypno sitting in the dark corner of the room.

B) Let them bring a Ninetales into the room, which you must promptly grab by the tail to see whether or not the penalty of the 1,000 year curse it lays is true.

C) Put the blindfold back on as they take you to a mausoleum. Once inside the tomb they will cut your restraints and remove the blindfold but lock you inside. They will not unlock the door until you return with a gold nugget for each of them pried from the vaults gaurded by dozens of vengeful Cohagrius.

D) Heck no to all of these things! I think I will take my chances gagged, beat up, bound and left naked in the woods thanks!

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
A) I'll roll the dice here and hope the Hypno has forgotten how to use Dream Eater.

In a genuinely happy occasion Professor Oak has invited you to his wedding. The invitation requests you bring a small gift for the couple. Note you have never met his soon to be wife. What do you bring?

A) Two Brand New Lab Coats. One for both Oak and the soon to be Mrs Oak.
B) A Completed Kanto Pokedex. It is believed Oak has only ever been shown one completed Pokedex before in his long career.
C) A cake made with the most delicious Moomoo Milk money can buy.
D) A huge bouquet of flowers picked and selected by the Aroma Ladies and their Lilligant. Note this may be a present more for Oak's wife than him.
E) Three starter Kanto Pokemon. One of each.
F) An all expenses paid trip to Alola which includes surfing lessons and a tour showing 'Giant Pokemon'.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
Hmm... that's hard, what will be even harder is not taking these things for myself!! I want those flowers and to eat a moomoo milk cake, go surfing and have all of the kanto starters, but I suppose I gotta pick D) this would be the most beautiful, elegant gift.

You are in a board meeting with game developers, and have been presented with a list of potential new and upgraded held items. Which of the following would you most like to see implemented.

A) Cool shades. Putting cool shades on a pokemon at the head of your party makes you invisible to trainers. You can bypass trainer battles even if you walk into their line of sight.

B) Blue flute. Instead of a battle item that must be selected by trainers like the poke flute, the blue flute has been altered to a hold item that Pokemon can awaken themselves with like a chesto or lum berry. It will activate whenever the user falls asleep unless it is taken from the user. The Pokemon plays it and the spell is broken, it can be used every turn.

C) Mystery Ball. A pokeball that has the small chance of changing the ability of a Pokemon to it's hidden ability.

D) Teacher's pointer. A one-time use item similar to a vitamin. It permanently increases a pokemon's attack, hp, defense speed and special stats at once, but it bores the Pokemon and lowers happiness similar to bitter medicine.

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,180 posts
4.2 Years
B) Mystery Ball. Some Pokemons Hidden Ability are very useful like Ninetales Drought or the Aromatisse's line Aroma Veil. The ball would be a mysterious smoky grey with blue highlights.

You are a young aspiring Chef in Kalos. You have successfully won the right to represent Kalos in the Cooking Finals. What dish do you prepare?

A) Battered Blue stripe Basculin with Fries hand cut by a Scyther.
B) A delicious multi layered chocolate cake made with finest MooMoo milk.
C) An exquisite fruit salad hand picked from a Tropius and accompanying fruit collected by Ambipom.
D) A divine tea created with Petilil leaves (Don't worry they regrow near instantly) with a soothing scent of carnation and camomile.
Advertiser Content