UK
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
881 posts
4.7 Years

Riley Middleton

"You dont grow if you just go with the flow."

18 // Aries // Female

Appearance: Riley stands at a respectable 5'7", but is still considered the short one in her abnormally tall family. Another trait shared throughout her family is her soft flowing black hair. She herself, has bold brown eyes which pair nicely with tanned brown skin. In terms of her frame, voluptuous is probably the most suitable word. By no means is she fat, buts she is also not particularly athletic or even slender for that matter.

Confident in her own skin, Riley makes no effort to hide her figure. She rarely intentionally dresses scantily, but she is okay with the idea that not every outfit is going to cover every ounce of skin, especially under the heat of the Alolan sun. Her favourite outfit is her white crop jacket, worn over a red and black vest. She usually matches it up with black leggings under her belted short shorts, with a pair of white and blue running shoes, a hat and a pair of black gloves to complete the outfit.

History: (This is only optional, as I won't be looking too much into your character's history. But, if you want a history to help shape the direction of your character, then all means!)

Strengths: Riley is a courageous young woman, who will rarely ever back down from a fight. Her natural confidence means she's usually ready to step straight into a challenge, and even after failure is ready to dive straight back in. Riley's drive to succeed is almost undying, but is even more extreme when she's striving to do something she's passionate about. Her most telling trait however is her honesty. She says what's on her mind more often than not, which has made her a very trusted person amongst those she calls friends and makes it easy for her to keep those she doesn't like or trust outside of that circle.

Weaknesses: Riley does not like waiting. She demands a lifestyle that can keep up with her and refuses to slow down for anything. This reflects in how she likes to battle as well. Her all out attacking style is easy to counter by those that can withstand her high energy assault long enough to form some sort of strategy. She has also been known to be very short tempered. She isnt angered easily, but she has no patience for the things that do anger her, and is very quick to let it be known.

Starter Pokemon

Species: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Nate
Moveset: Tackle | Leech Seed | Vine Whip | Razor Leaf | Sleep Powder | Poison Powder

Second Pokemon

Species: Jangmo-o
Nickname: Nelson
Moveset: Tackle | Bide | Dragon Tail | Screech | Protect | Dragonbreath

RP Sample

Friends for Infinity
RPT | Pairs

"It's so calm."

art by the amazing Infinite

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,486 posts
6.1 Years
I can understand your concern, and as a result I can say that you don't have to worry! I'll definitely be active. I have a lot of time on my plate, and thank you! <3

I agree with the rest, I would also prefer to start Friday (:
Very good!

I'm slowly finishing mine. <3
Can't wait to see it!

Spoiler:
Will Xander

Prudence Flowers
Chira La'Lua
Haruhi Greenwood
Jordan Wray

Orpheus Ejemo

Benny Emmett

For you all, I have something we can do while the wait; this will be nothing more than a mock-up, but, I'd love to see how you all will portray your characters(and how you RP in general) sooo, how about a mini-interview with your RP characters, hmm? :]

"Is this thing on...? Ahem. Greetings, children! I am Lusamine, organizer of this Alolan event, as well as the president of the Aether Foundation. Now don't fret, you're not dead. Or perhaps we are dead and we're just in limbo right now. I can never figure out which. Whichever the case may be, I am a goddess here. Your goddess. Now, don't try and run away... I will catch you and pinch you by the ears, and it will hurt. Just stay calm, and listen to what I'm about to ask you."

"First Question: What sorts of Pokmon do you love the most?"

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,486 posts
6.1 Years
Done! <3
Feminine boy! Robin is the perfect name too. 8D Also your CSS is really gorgeous... you must teach me your ways! At any rate, accepted, as long as you stay active, that is!

So, again speaking as Lusamine to Robin:

"What sorts of Pokmon do you love the most, child of beauty?"

PastelPhoenix

A Princely Birb

Age 24
Male
Seen September 7th, 2019
Posted July 22nd, 2019
389 posts
3.6 Years
Hmm, sounds like a fun way to start this off.

Jordan sat back and watched the beauty give her introductory speech. Lusamine, so beautiful, so powerful, so pure. How many skeletons does she have in her closet? How many backs stabbed to grab this presidency? She must have been on some news report before Jordan fell asleep, there's no way she's actually dead. She was safe in her room the only thing she could see killing her is some kind of brain aneurysm or horrible freak accident, but that didn't fit her. But anyways, she should probably answer dream Lusamine, it was better than wondering about her ultimate fate. Hopefully this dream isn't as... weird... as the one with Elesa.

"That's easy," She finally responded, "those with potential, but need a little guidance. Nobody pays attention to a worm, some may even take advantage of it. But what if that worm becomes a dragon later in it's life? Now no one is laughing at the worm, and those who mistreated it before are in for a bad surprise. But, befriend the worm, and you befriend the dragon, and now you have a powerful ally who trusts you deeply."

Evily

Poke is Life! :3

Female
Everywhere :3
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
123 posts
2.8 Years
Haru looked at Lusamine from her spot. She stood a little ways in front of her. 'Is that Lusamine-san?! But...how? Why is she here? Better than tv though...' Haru looked around while her shiny Zorua slept in her arms. Where ever they were, she seemed to only hear the woman's voice. 'Do I answer? Probably should...'

"Well... I like all kinds of Pokemon, but there's a limit to everything. Pokemon who don't leave you and stay by your side are pretty neat. It can be the friendship between the trainer and Pokemon, the bond that keeps them together. I've heard Mega Evolution proves that bond. It must be nice to be able to experience power through bonds, I wish I could use that."

Haru quickly shakes her head and took a peek at the beautiful woman. "Anyways, to answer your question. My preferred Pokemon are those who are loyal to heart and would do anything for you. The kind who choose you for who you are, nothing else."

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫

Seen January 8th, 2017
Posted January 8th, 2017
732 posts
4.2 Years
Spoiler:
Feminine boy! Robin is the perfect name too. 8D Also your CSS is really gorgeous... you must teach me your ways! At any rate, accepted, as long as you stay active, that is!

So, again speaking as Lusamine to Robin:

"What sorts of Pokmon do you love the most, child of beauty?"

(( Trap confirmed. *q* Thanks! Haha, the CSS is simple but can be headache inducing. Ugh. CSS, darn you! Thank you~ Fufu, for you? I definitely will. ~ <3 ))

?
Robin Layton

First to settle in is confusion, followed by surprise. He blinked, eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly. Oh! he squeaked, caught off guard. In one moment he was there, all of a sudden hes here. Where is this place? Robin wondered, looking around till his eyes settled unto the goddess before him. The one who brought him in this spot, or

Was it her who visited him in his dreams?

She spoke, her voice equal to a melody. Child of beauty, she called him. It painted his cheeks a light cherry red. The goddess had said it with sincerity he could not help but feel aflutter. Thank you. he said, feeling a squeak of happiness at her words.

Lusamine, she told her name. It sounded beautiful, fitting for a goddess like her. Her presence made him calm, perhaps he truly was in his dreams and she had come for him for a simple question and yet when prompted an answer, it was hard.

Robin wanted to answer, genuinely he is. However, he loved a lot of Pokemon. Tons of them. His answer he was not sure. There was a lengthy pause, he sent her an apologetic look hinted with a bit of distress as he failed to open his mouth and say a word.

Im sorry. he apologized softly. It will take a while, its hard to say what kinds of Pokemon I love most. When he equally cherished them all. He hoped that she was willing to wait. Robin wanted time to process the question more before he could answer firmly.

He shut his eyes and thought. A minute passed, followed by another. Before another minute pass the sixth comes by, Robin opened his eyes with an answer prepared, mulled over and decided that yes, this is my answer.

With a serene smile, he said. Pokemon who are willing to grow. he tells the awaiting goddess. I love them the most simply for a reason that they will not stop on stepping towards their path. I love to see a Pokemon see the error of their ways and take a step back to re-think before they steer to the right one. he explained thoroughly. They take one step at a time, especially side by side with their partners. And that was the most beautiful of all.

His answer was incomplete and in the future, it may change. The main point was said and done. That was the important part, what he loved about Pokemon. They were willing to learn, to protect what they treasured, to help and walk forward with their trainer

Pokemon were majestic. But so are trainers too. With one and the other, they were bright as diamonds.

(But not all is beautiful and bright as what he sees within the good sides.)

Robin hoped she was satisfied.

(There was a fluttering thought in his mind. He could have sworn he knew her. What memory was it?)

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
374 posts
2.8 Years

Prudence Flowers

---/---/---

----

"Is this thing on...? Ahem. Greetings, children!" Prudence's head immediately swiveled towards the voice, eyes fluttering open with wonder. Her time spent spacing out had been interrupted. "I am Lusamine, organizer of this Alolan event, as well as the president of the Aether Foundation. Now don't fret, you're not dead. Or perhaps we are dead and we're just in limbo right now. I can never figure out which." She chuckled at that, her attention now fully gained. "Whichever the case may be, I am a goddess here. Your goddess. Now, don't try and run away... I will catch you and pinch you by the ears, and it will hurt. Just stay calm, and listen to what I'm about to ask you."

"Ha, yeah..." Her hands made their ways to her ears in response to the threat, cold to the touch. "Yeah, that would definitely hurt," she mumbled at the thought, fingers toying with her ear lobes.

"First Question: What sorts of Pokmon do you love the most?"

Prudence's eyes widened, mind kicking into gear as she attempted to understand the question. It was far too vague for her, too many answers to give, too many possibilities and ways to tackle this. Heck, why not give all the answers, right? "Um, haha... I never thought about it, really. I guess it depends on a lot of things like... huh." The words stopped, her mind unable to create a coherent sentence without pausing every second. "You'd have to give me a moment, I'm reaaaally trying to think, I really am! I'm just, well... don't know how to respond?" she spoke out, followed by her lips pressing together in thought. It was such a simple question, yet why was it so difficult to fabricate an answer?

The seconds continued to pile up, eyes glancing all over in hopes of some sort of sign that could let inspiration wash over her. But nothing came. "Well, I do admit I like the cute ones. I always squealed and aww'd at them, like Pikachu, yeah," she began to finally put ideas together. A smile erupted from her face, already feeling a small giggle coming up at the thought of such adorable things! "They're so cute, like, have you ever watched them trip? What about nuzzle together? Speak? Yell out their battle cries? OOooooooooo, so cute!" A squeal finally escaped Prudence, her right hand slightly covering the pearly whites.

Blushing, she happily let out a sigh and began to let her train of thought do the talking. "I mean, I adore every single Pokmon, no doubt about it, but the ones I would love most are those in my future. Sooooon I'm going to finally catch my own Pokmon and raise them as my own. I'm going to give them food, train them, talk to them, befriend them, tell them secrets, watch them make friends with others, and maybe even watch little Pok-weddings!"

She did a second take on her last few words, sheepishly smiling at how ecstatic she was becoming. "Haha... that, uh, really isn't common, I guess. But that doesn't mean that I can't make it happen, right? I definitely wouldn't miss that event from my friend's lives... well, that is, assuming my Pokmon consider me as their friend. Can't blame them if they can't, I mean, look at me, hahaha."

With a grin, she took in a deep breath and cherished the fresh air, arms stretching in front of her. "I kinda drifted way off topic, so sorry about that," she apologized, embarrassed once her response swiftly replayed in her head. "I'll stop there. Don't want to bore you more with more of my random gibberish."

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,486 posts
6.1 Years
Quite impressed with the characterizations already! You guys didn't have to go full-blow with the CSS already, hehe. But it looks marvelous!

Now, just so you all know: this roleplay also values connections. the basic point on this little... trial is to see how we far on our interactions and how we feel about them using our characters. Do you all feel comfortable with your character, as they (at least try to) make connections with the other characters in this RP?

THESE ARE SUM TASTY RP SAMPLES, YUM YUM

I've finished my thing, so notify or just decline me if there's any errors or if I just suck.
NOMNOMNOM

It's really good! Your character seems like a goofball, and a lovable goofball at that! Accepted! Maybe he'd make loads of fiery puns, ohoho.

--
Oh dear, what was this dream with Elesa... Your character can be pretty good with philosophy, I feel! I'd be most interested if you took advantage of this!

Ah, I assume your character avoids and shuns things like betrayal, then?

--
I get the feeling Robin will try to find out who he is during this journey? To find some answers for his own?

--
And I take it your character seems like the fun, go-with-the-flow sorts of person, hmm? But she still wonders about her putting on a face, yes? I wonder how that will affect her journey~

"Very well," Lusamine replied. "In my own answer, I would harness all Pokmon to my arms, even those from places and regions far away from this one... Is not what a true goddess of beauty does? Now, see? That wasn't so hard. If you keep answering questions like a good obedient child, I will accept your beauty. Now then..."

"Second Question: What sort of Pokemon Trainer will you be?"

Evily

Female
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
123 posts
2.8 Years
Yeah, betrayal is a big no-no for me, even in real life. It would take me awhile to forgive and forget for that.

Haru tiled her head at the question. "Me? Well..." She shifted her hold on Zoey, glancing at the woman. "I kinda see myself as the one who takes in injured and abandoned pokemon, taking them under my wing. Same with Zoey, I didn't really tell others how I meet her in detail. She had a broken pokeball with her, hinting that she was abandoned, or in my view. I couldn't stand seeing Pokemon abandoned like that." She pet her partner's fur with a small smile. "I wish to be like you to be honestly. You're kind, beautiful, and help Pokemon in need. I don't care what others say, you're wonderful, my idol more like it..." Haru blushed in embarrassment at her confession, lifting the sleeping Zoey to hide her flushed face.

PastelPhoenix

A Princely Birb

Age 24
Male
Seen September 7th, 2019
Posted July 22nd, 2019
389 posts
3.6 Years
[INDENT]

Name: Jordan Wray
Team: ???

Jordan straightened up for the next question. Apparently this is going to be one of those dreams where you search yourself and find true answers and all that jazz. Might as well not get too comfortable when being questioned. She wasn't entirely sure she liked being questioned in her own dreams, but at least this was better than a nightmare or many other kinds of dreams.

"Isn't that a little irresponsible?" She began, resting her chin on her hands now, "I mean, having all the Pokemon in the world, that is. You can't really give them all the attention they need, nor can they really get a chance to improve themselves and shine. Some people collect Pokemon and they just become trophies to the trainer. Do many of them even know what their trainer even looks like, or how they act?

"I guess to answer you, not that. I'd want to be someone who has the complete trust and loyalty of her companions. Someone who can bring out their real strength, if you catch my drift. If that means I only ever have the six Pokemon I can carry with me, you best believe those six are going to be the best they ever could."

With that, she leaned back into the chair once more, thinking for a second before adding one last thing.

"And don't try to twist that into something it's not. I want to be strong, but I'm not going to force my Pokemon to be something they aren't. If things don't work out, they don't work out. You can't teach a Goldeen to climb a tree."

Klippy

L E G E N D of

Age 27
Male
Disneyland
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 16th, 2019
16,383 posts
13.8 Years
BENNY

Benny looked up at the woman speaking, shifting his feet slightly. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was having to consider her a goddess, but he figured he would play along since he was here. Maybe it was some Alolan island tradition. He took a look around at the other trainers with him, smiling at a few that seemed friendly. They all had Pokémon just like he did, but he still felt a pang of loneliness for those he had left behind in Kanto. He had decided he needed a fresh start in Alola, bringing along Rillo, his best friend, along. She sat on his shoulder even now, gazing around at all the trainers and their creatures.

What sorts of Pokémon do you love the most?

Benny considered for a moment or two. He was always a fan of monkeys and turtles, smiling up at Rillo as he thought about it. It was why he had picked Squirtle as well. He had decided, however, to be open for anything in Alola and try to bond with many kinds of creatures. He, of course, would be easily tempted by any of his favorites he had looked up prior to coming to the islands, but he was ready to let the islands give him its own adventure first.

"I suppose I'm just looking for Pokémon to bond with and have fun adventures with!"

What sort of Pokémon Trainer will you be?

He had to consider this one as well. He had always been the type to explore and experience things as they came to him. He wasn't as interested in badge-collecting or battling. Adventure, exploration, and sightseeing were bigger draws for him.

"I'll be the type that looks to bond with his Pokémon rather than battle with them. I enjoy a good battle, but I'd much rather experience life and create memories than be some elite trainer."

Godzil

Dapper bowler hat

Age 29
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted September 3rd, 2019
1,376 posts
9.3 Years
Sort of an RP Sample, eh? Sounds fun. I was trying to think of a good CSS, but I figure a simple, lazy style fits Orph best.

Orpheus Ejemo

Orpheus sat in his room, looking out at the night sky. He must have fallen asleep, because next thing he knew, there was a slender woman speaking to him, her voice coming from seemingly everywhere at once. "Greetings, children! I am Lusamine, organizer of this Alolan event, as well as the president of the Aether Foundation. Just stay calm, and listen to what I'm about to ask you."

"Okay..." Orph thought. "This is unconventional. Points for originality, I guess..."

"First Question: What sorts of Pokémon do you love the most?"

"The most?" Orph frowned, pursing his lips in thought. "Well, I hate to play favorites, you know? There are just so many choices. I guess... my favorites are the confident ones, right? The ones that have a style all their own, and it doesn't matter what that style is, they run with it, and make it work."

"Now, see? That wasn't so hard. If you keep answering questions like a good obedient child, I will accept your beauty. Now then, Second Question: What sort of Pokemon Trainer will you be?"

"Me?" Orph looked around, just in case she was talking to someone else, but he didn't see anyone. "Well, uh, I'm not really big on battles, you know? But it seems like everyone else is doing it, so I guess I will too. But it's all about the experience, man. There's something around every corner, you know? And you just gotta trust your feelings, live and learn, and get where you're going, no matter what lies ahead."

He paused, rubbing his neck as he thought. "Or something like that, I don't know..."

Magnificent Magilou

Perfalmost Victory!

Age 33
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
743 posts
8.9 Years
Will Xander
Somewhere In Alola
Prologue | Interview With A Goddess

Current Party:

Will Xander stared at the woman who sat in front of him. When the young man found out he was going to be given an interview of sorts before he began his journey proper, he expected it to probably be some sort of aid to the professor. Probably someone who entering into their golden years, with graying hair and wrinkles to accommodate their fleeting youth and entrance into the age of retirement. Instead what Will got was the exact opposite. Her hypnotic eyes...Her long, platinum-blonde hair... Her flawless skin... And those legs... Oh, Arceus those legs. It would be enough to drive anyone mad, be it man or woman. The new trainer was not sure how much time had passed before he finally managed to wipe that goofy smile and gawking eyes from his face and properly address her.

"Goddess...? Dead...?" he began, a small smirk forming across his lips. "I may very well be dead. After all, what other way would I be blessed enough to behold an angel with your exquisite beauty...?" Taking a moment, Will leaned back in his chair and adjusted the brim of his hat. "At any rate, I can answer your question quickly. I am a fan of Pokémon of the... fairer sex, yes? I'm sure as you know, genders are always judged upon so harshly in our own culture. Women are often seen as more vulnerable... weaker... It's probably no surprise to you that Pokémon are seen as the same. I mean, look at poor Lopunny and Gardevoir. Can you imagine the kind of horrors and injustice they must suffer through? Especially those that are female..."

He paused again, leaning forward in his seat. "I want to show the world just how strong female Pokémon can be... They're more than just a pretty face..." Will reasoned, his smirk growing. "But I'm sure I don't need to tell you that, Miss Lusamine. After all, you run the Aether Foundation... Something I'm sure that can only be handled with the charisma and intelligence that a Goddess such as yourself can wield, yes?"

Anemone

break through the sky

Age 25
Female
Jupiter
Seen January 6th, 2017
Posted January 6th, 2017
74 posts
10.4 Years
- LORE EXPANSION
While the Alola Region is home to the Zodiac Signers, other regions have different patterns of Signers entirely to their own. Hoenn, where Lyra is from, is home to the Signers of the Summer Triangle, formed by the constellations Aquila, Cygnus and Lyra.

As she has only recently moved to the Alola region, Lyra is not eligible to receive a starter Pokémon there. Still, at her age, her parents encourage her to leave on her own journey by now... and what better (and safer) way to go than with the latest group of new explorers?

Lyra Tesar
Constellation: Lyra
Hometown: Dewford Town, Hoenn

Appearance:

Looking on the frail side even for a 15-year-old girl, Lyra has an appearance that she's not quite satisfied with. Dreaming of becoming a powerful fighter, her current petite stature isn't exactly what she has in mind. Though she trains quite a lot, she can't seem to gain any muscle, presumably because she's still growing. Furthermore her skin is rather pale by nature, and her light blonde hair is awkwardly tied up atop her head to keep it out of her eyes. The distinctive pattern of birthmarks is located on the front of her right shoulder. Her bright blue eyes brim with energy however, the one trait that makes her a vibrant appearance.
Her clothing usually consist of blue judo gear, with the white belt she received when she first began her training, and a white T-shirt underneath. She is known to go barefoot more than often, but if the situation calls for it she has a pair of brown sandals as well. Lyra doesn't wear any make-up, nail polish or anything of the sort - she simply has no interest for that sort of thing.

History:

Lyra's family consists of five members, including her: her father Henry, her mother Ophelia, and her two older brothers named Adam and Thomas. They lived in a relatively small house on the island of Dewford. Her two brothers were a strong influence on Lyra, both being heavily invested in martial arts, but each in their own way. Adam, the oldest, was the defensive type, preferring being steadfast to powerful, and trained his Pokémon to become Hitmonchan as his partner. He aspires to achieve greatness in martial arts alongside his Pokémon, and aimed to support Brawly in his taking care of the Gym, even taking on challengers as a Gym Trainer in his stead from time to time. Thomas, the second child, rejected his older brother's philosophy and strived for sheer force. He left on a journey to defeat the Pokémon League and become the strongest man on the planet, and raised a Hitmonlee, in turn. Now, in true tradition of the Tesar family, Lyra has also been entrusted with a Tyrogue to assist in her training...

Strengths:

+ Enthusiasm
If there's anything Lyra has no shortage of, it's her boundless enthusiasm. She is very easily excitable, and this seems to work contagiously on anyone surrounding her, making her a good motivator for her travel companions, as well.

+ Carefree
An islander at heart, Lyra is a very laid-back person, and won't let anything bother her - which comes in handy as a novice Contest participant, who's surely going to endure many losses yet. She is used to a simple life, and knows to find joy in little things and experiences rather than anything material.

+ Courageous
Lyra isn't one to back down from a challenge, and is near-fearless as a result. This is also because she tends to underestimate any danger she may be in however, or fail to take note of it at all. Still, her courage aids her in being able to aim high and protect herself and others, even when they feel unable to stand up for themselves.

+ Physically fit
Because of her rigorous daily training, Lyra has developed a good physical fitness, strength, and endurance. In fact, being so full of energy makes it difficult for Lyra to sit still for long periods of time at all. She is decent at swimming, running and climbing, even when doing it barefoot.

Weaknesses:

- Short Fuse
As easily fired up as she is, Lyra has a rather short fuse as well. There aren't many things that would make her do so, to be fair - but if you manage to mention one of the things that piss her off, be afraid, very afraid of her fury raining down on you.

- Careless
Lyra is known to be rather forgetful and careless in her daily life as well. Still a bit of a child in that regard, she doesn't pay much attention to time constraints, can be scatterbrained and lose track of her belongings, and generally mess up quite a bit if she doesn't pay attention properly.

- Naive
Third, Lyra is rather naive, and easily deceivable. Always assuming the best in people, she may not realise any evil intent others may harbor towards her or in general. Tying into this, she can be rather oblivious as well, being unable to pick up on any 'hints' people may drop for her, as well.

- Insecure
Because both of her brothers, in her eyes at least, have set such a strong name for themselves, and a goal to strive for, Lyra can sometimes become rather insecure about her own future. She's unsure about who she is, and what she wants - or needs - to become in life. Knowing she's always been boyish, she kind of admires very feminine girls, viewing them as having shed off their childishness.

Starter Pokémon:

Tyrogue

Starter Nickname:

Jet

Starter Ability:

Vital Spirit

Starter Moveset:

Bullet Punch / Tackle / Fake Out / Endure / Foresight

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,486 posts
6.1 Years
Lyra Tesar
Well, I said your character is okay, I'll just adjust the story a bit! Accepted!

Naivety seems to be a running theme here. xD

Anywho, In this week's episode of: Xander takes a whole new level of crazy...

---
"Oho, you flatter me too often dear," Lusamine replied, bushing her hair aside. "But perhaps it's common for humans to treasure their goddesses? In this space, at least. Yes, no matter the Pokemon, I will cherish it within my heart. And cherish it... forever."

Lusamine crept closer to Haru, as she slowly crept her hand and placed it upon Haru's right cheek. "Haru... was your name, correct? she said. "Never forget the display of beauty that you've shown me here today. Of course, you won't remember what transpired here, it doesn't hurt to be hopeful, right?"

"Ah, but I do have one more question for you before you go back to your reality. If you can characterize your beauty, would it be comparable to the Sun, or the Moon? Choose wisely..."

---
"My, my, that's cute. You remind me of a spry Vigoroth, ready for action! Take that as you will, you'll learn about true strength from a Slaking in time. This, I promise you..." Lusamine crossed her arms, giving Jordan a calm look. "Just tell me one more thing. Why do you want to be strong? What's really in it for you?"

--
"To 'bond' with...?" Lusamine repeated, seemingly disgusted with his answer. "Bah, but bonds can not create true beauty! Suit yourself, however. Just one more question before we part ways..."

"Would you betray the world, just to protect a friend?"

---
"Haha... you're a very modest young lad, are you not?" Lusamine pointed out. "Very well then. Allow me just one more question before I send you back to reality then. "

"In front of you, there are two pokemon: one representing freedom, and one representing order. Which would you choose?"

---
"My, my, you are great with women, are you not? I almost found you quite beautiful there... Lusamine said, giving a light chuckle. "Showing the world just how strong female pokemon are? Well, my own pokemon are all female themselves, so, I look forward to that sort of progress on your end. Very well then."

"One more question. If you were a pokemon yourself, what sort of pokemon would you be?"

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
374 posts
2.8 Years

Prudence Flowers

---/---/---

----

"Very well," Lusamine replied. "In my own answer, I would harness all Pokémon to my arms, even those from places and regions far away from this one... Is not what a true goddess of beauty does? Now, see? That wasn't so hard. If you keep answering questions like a good obedient child, I will accept your beauty. Now then..."

"Second Question: What sort of Pokemon Trainer will you be?"

"That sounds so lovely," Prudence began, enjoying the thought of every single Pokémon attempting to initiate a cuddle party with her. "O-oh, but that's so... many. How would you even fit them all in your arms?" she questioned, the thought of being squished among the weight of the adorable critters making her cringe. "Unless you like, pile them up and you simply spread out and hug them all from above? That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually, although... some would be squished in the middle."

Prudence halted her train of thought and glanced at the direction of the goddess' voice, or where she perceived it to be, and grinned. "But um yeah, anyway, to your question... what Pokémon Trainer I would like to be? That was the question, right? Yeah, it was, sorry haha. Um." Again, she gave herself a moment to think of a thorough answer.

The images of well-renowned trainers began to pop inside Prudence. Their sleek, jet black hair, golden eyes, tan skin, fiery red passions, icy cold stares, snow white hair, you name it, they looked so... mesmerizing. Whether it was striving for the medal or saving the lives of the less fortunate, any trainer was greeted with adoration. And it was during Prudence's memory dump involving every trainer she's seen on television that she began to form an answer.

"Again, I never really thought about this... kinda like the last question, I'm kind of lost. But I think I might have the answer." She blinks and rids of her mental pictures, now focused on the potential Pokémon she will befriend. What if it's a Starmie? A Bisharp? A Gallade? How about an adorable Torchic? Maybe even... owning a cute team of Pokémon? Oh, the memories she will make, how exciting!

"I know!" she blurts out without thinking, not wanting to lose the answer before it floats away. "While it might not be the best answer," she adds in quickly, doubting herself before continuing, "At least I do know that I want my team to consider me somebody they trust, not just an 'owner' or 'master.' I mean, I know it feels kinda cool to be considered that, but that's besiiiiides the point." Her mind allows for imaginary Pokémon to pop into view, dancing around her. Prudence's eyes follow their movements, a small smile forming without her knowing. "I think the best feeling is to feel utter, complete happiness. Is that a thing? Well, not to some, but I've felt it before. Free of stress, free of commitment, surrounded by the ones you love... yeah, it's good. I love it. And that's the kind of trainer I want to be, or at least try. To bring my Pokémon the happiness they deserve. If they like brawling it out with style, then well, I guess that will do. If doing some cool stunts while sending bubbles towards the opponent is their thing, then that's amazing too, you get what I mean? Yeah? I mean... I hope you do, haha."

Evily

Female
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
123 posts
2.8 Years
"Ah, but I do have one more question for you before you go back to your reality. If you can characterize your beauty, would it be comparable to the Sun, or the Moon? Choose wisely..."
"M-My beauty?!" Haru's face flushed, embarrassed, but also delighted. 'Lusamine-san complimented me! She's so close too!' Zoey, who woke up as saw the scene, jumped up on her shoulder.
"Yip!" She nudged her master's cheek, breaking her thoughts. Haru glanced at Zoey and smiled.
"Thanks Zoey." Haru petted the Zorua's head and turned to her idol. "Wait... Me? To the Sun or Moon? The sun gets a lot of attention and brightens up the day....but the moon gets less attention and watches over all....Well..." Haru glanced at Zoey then at her bracelets, and back to her idol. "To be honest, I don't think I would be anything like the Sun or Moon. I'm like the combination of both more like it. One minute in cheerful, then shy the next. It's kind of like a switch."

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,486 posts
6.1 Years
"M-My beauty?!" Haru's face flushed, embarrassed, but also delighted. 'Lusamine-san complimented me! She's so close too!' Zoey, who woke up as saw the scene, jumped up on her shoulder.
"Yip!" She nudged her master's cheek, breaking her thoughts. Haru glanced at Zoey and smiled.
"Thanks Zoey." Haru petted the Zorua's head and turned to her idol. "Wait... Me? To the Sun or Moon? The sun gets a lot of attention and brightens up the day....but the moon gets less attention and watches over all....Well..." Haru glanced at Zoey then at her bracelets, and back to her idol. "To be honest, I don't think I would be anything like the Sun or Moon. I'm like the combination of both more like it. One minute in cheerful, then shy the next. It's kind of like a switch."
Not bad, but just be careful to space your lines accordingly! I'd would of prefer it if you made your RP post like this, for more readability sake:

PastelPhoenix

A Princely Birb

Age 24
Male
Seen September 7th, 2019
Posted July 22nd, 2019
389 posts
3.6 Years
[INDENT]

Name: Jordan Wray
Team: ???

Jordan didn't feel the need to lean forward for this answer, and actually sank back into the comforts of the chair. Somehow, she had been expecting this question, and the response came back to her so naturally it almost felt practiced. She felt a thin smile run across her face, no way this dream is making her feel self conscious.

"When given the choice between strong and weak it is only basic human, no living, nature to want to be strong. In a certain pessimistic way, you can say that the strong get what they want, and the weak get what's left. You see it in nature all the time, just look at Alola's little Rattata problem. In their society, the weak gather the food deemed "good" for the boss, while the others eat what the boss doesn't.

"And it's not restricted to Pokemon either. It's harder to see in our wondrous post-scarcity economies we run, but it is still there. The strong own the businesses that the weak buy from; just look at the monopoly Silph Co. has on Pokeballs despite the fact that you can make Pokeballs from simple apricorns. The strong also make the laws the weak follow. Even material items, the best are created and sold to the strong, how many normal people do you see with luxury cars?

"Fortunately," she added on after pausing a moment, "I'm not that pessimistic. I don't want to lord my power over the so called common people, that only breeds resentment. Just look at our own disgruntled Team Skull, a bunch of people deemed weak and learning there is strength in numbers.

"No, what I really want are options. I have my life, and I want complete control over it. If I want to become a Trial Captain somewhere down the line, I have that option. Maybe I just want to settle down and become an accountant, turns out being a strong trainer isn't all that great; well that is another one of many options. Surely you feel it, being so powerful yourself. Being that strong has unparalleled levels of freedom. You can up and leave the Aether Foundation and have nearly any job you want, people will fall over themselves to have you in their employ.

"That freedom, the fact that everyone wants you and you set the terms. That is why I want to be strong."

Klippy

L E G E N D of

Age 27
Male
Disneyland
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 16th, 2019
16,383 posts
13.8 Years
BENNY

"To 'bond' with...?" Lusamine had a look on her face of pure disgust. Benny did not care for this woman, but shifted around as she said, "Bah, but bonds can not create true beauty! Suit yourself, however. Just one more question before we part ways..."

The beauty of the world and bonding with my friends is enough for me...

Would you betray the world, just to protect a friend?

"I'm not comfortable answering that question," Benny said, feeling his face burn from the audacity of the question. "At the end of the day, only the people you care about and the experiences with them live on with you. I hope to never be put into a place to betray the world or my friends."

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,486 posts
6.1 Years
Senpai Dragon, I changed my SU for you. What do you think now?
Seems much better to me!

Only concern is, do you promise to be active? Right now you only have 3 posts, so I'm just concerned about your activity on that front.
Advertiser Content