• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Hey, Luxio, I hope that you took note of the bugs/concerns that I mentioned in the post a little bit above yours, as the mentioned bugs is really turning me off to complete the game tbh.
Don't worry, I'll fix them when I get the chance.

Good day Luxio! Can you re-upload the .rar file? I can't extract the .rar file it says the archive is either in unknown format or damage. I have downloaded winrar and downloaded the file from mediafire twice.
Can you screenshot that and sent it to me please because I'm kind of curious.

Hi, I'm impressed with the nice progress that you've made on this hack. Unfortunately, one of the signs in the northern part of the second town caused my game to freeze. I forget the name of the town, but I uploaded a screenshot to Imgur at the link below.

qSjd9Uz

https://imgur.com/a/qSjd9Uz
I'll that fix when I get the chance.

How to get hm cut (currently stuck at heather forest)

EDIT : nvm, i found it.
overall its a good hack. but for me its too simple and the level curve is too low. hope you can improve the hack more :)
cheers have a nice day :)
Thank you! It's funny when you said that is because when the first two betas been released, they were saying that it's too hard.

Hi! I love the game so far.

It just froze very soon after the game started before the professors lab. But not a big deal, I saved a bit earlier.
For me everything worked out pretty well so far, but now I'm at victory road and I can't go on. There's something blocking me and I guess it's to do with these colourful blocks there. When I talk to it, it says: Some impressive machine for sure.
I have got no clue whatsoever how to deal with this. Is this planned or a bug? Thanks.
Thank you so much! I'll fix the Victory Road when I get the chance.

what pokemon can you mega evolve in the game
Well, I can't spoil it for the others. :laugh-squinted:

Any hints on where to find rock smash?
In Begonia Cavern/Cave but make sure you have HM04 first.

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
So, just a few questions, where can I catch a Feebas? And how it evolve in the game? Max beauty, by trade or something else.

Oh sorry, I've accidentally skipped you :laugh-squinted:! Anyways, I think you can find Feebas in either Route 23 or Route 24 but I think it may require a Super Rod. And you can evolve Feebas by just using a Fairy Stone.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
this game looks good. i hope you finish it in the future due to the fact that most are switching to rxmp instead of classic emulator rom hacks. (just wondering whens the next update coming out, all i need is an expected month if not than its alright) take your time in completing this hack. good luck.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I like some of the ideas I was able to see in this hack like for example the freedom that you're giving to the Player when exploring the different maps of the game, but I have to say that it seriously lacks polishing.
I found some issues here and there, but the biggest one is the low quality writing. Tons of incoherent sentences, spelling mistakes and plain incorrect use of verbs.

So far, I only played from the beginning to Aster Tower and I made a really small list with some of the issues that I have found.
Spoiler:

And I think that's enough for now.
There isn't much else to say, the hack has a lot of potential so I'll be looking forward to the next updates.

EDIT:
Is mega evolution inside batle only?
Of course, I mean who like mega evolution out in battle.
^ Does that even matter? In any case, this trainerbattle makes me think that they're proper mega evolutions, judging by the icon right there.
YhibLeS.png

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
I like some of the ideas I was able to see in this hack like for example the freedom that you're giving to the Player when exploring the different maps of the game, but I have to say that it seriously lacks polishing.
I found some issues here and there, but the biggest one is the low quality writing. Tons of incoherent sentences, spelling mistakes and plain incorrect use of verbs.

So far, I only played from the beginning to Aster Tower and I made a really small list with some of the issues that I have found.
Spoiler:

And I think that's enough for now.
There isn't much else to say, the hack has a lot of potential so I'll be looking forward to the next updates.

EDIT:

^ Does that even matter? In any case, this trainerbattle makes me think that they're proper mega evolutions, judging by the icon right there.
YhibLeS.png

To be honest, I not really the best at English Language. I usually would just overthink of a sentence. :laugh-squinted: But thanks for reporting the grammar and spelling mistakes anyways.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 5, 2018
will the save of this last version work with future ones?
btw can somebody screenshot the backsprite of mega tyranitar? its my fav pokemon and usually roms have that little sprite that is not good.

(if rom owner wants i can send a link with a nice sprite :D)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 28, 2021
Hello friend, first of all, the hack is varied and entertaining, and you leave a little of the common. I want to comment that there is an error when you are on the way to the pokemon league and when you go in the cave and you go down in the second staircase there is this the glitch does not let you pass in addition to image errors it is as if there were an invisible wall the only way that I could solve that error is with cheats (wallhacks), waiting for you to notice and fix it
The codes are these for those who remained stagnant there ...
509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4
Love to you bro , GREAT HACK <3

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
I have played the game and have beaten the E4.
I liked the game aside from the bugs/tile errors it has: Here is a list of maps with tile errors that make game progress impossible:
Victory canyon(1.40):rigth after entering you cant move to the rigth and up. in amap i changed the movement permissions of several tiles to c and it worked.
victory canyon(1.73)and (1.74). the entrance has movement permission 1. you can get in but cant get out. i fixed it by changing the movement permision to c.
Pokemon league(1.75-1.78) similar ot above, the warp tile has movement permission 1 so you cant enter the warp and cant progress. changing the movement permission to c solved the issue for me.

Difficulty: i found the difficulty at the start of the game (first 3 gyms) and at the end of the game after the 8 gym to be good. inbetween it was a bit to easy imo. ive had a team of 3-4 Pokemon and 2-3 hm slaves. I didnt look after natures or evs.

Pokemon avaibilty: i think there was only one Pokemon line that learned flying (fletchling) in the first area before getting surf. atleast one more line would be nice.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 29, 2018
I'm Stuck in Twilight Cave. I cant go back to Camellias Island because everytime I talk to the sailor and answering him "yes", he's just saying " Oh well ". Same to the guy that will give egg to me.

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Okay, so far I am loving the game and I am even uploading my first 'let's play' video of your awesome game as I speak! My let's play is nothing fancy, I don;t even speak (I hate my voice) so it is just footage of me playing your game very badly... sorry...

Anyway, I just popped in to report a mistake. When the chairman hands you the bike voucher he blatantly lies to you that Cerulean City is the place to get the bike! How dare he! Please set him straight, or gimme a special teleport to Cerulean City!!!!!

All jokes aside, so far as I can see you did a marvelous job with the game. Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
I saw some bugs
- Victory Road
in 2nd floor, there is a path that I cant even go as you can see the picture i cannot proceed through and cannot finish now the game.

- Bergonia Cave
When i go back in the picture, the boulder cannot move anymore that you need to have escape rope or get killed by a trainer inside the cave.

Attachments

• Victory road 2nd map.png
    Victory road 2nd map.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Bergonia Cave coming back outside.png
    Bergonia Cave coming back outside.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
Back