• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Sorry if this has already been answered, but has anyone else encountered a bug where upon defeating the Team Voltage Leader and catching Noivern, the Sailor doesn't allow you to take the boat back to the mainland? When he asks you the question and you confirm "Yes" he replies with "Oh Well" and won't allow you to board the boat.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Luxio hacks this game is amazing first I have doubts in playing Beta2.0 but man that playthrough of mine is amazing! Can't wait to play the Beta3.0, Btw these updates are to die for. Good luck!

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
You could have have used my HGSS Red and Leaf OWs tbh.
I could have but oh well. :laugh-squinted:

Luxio hacks this game is amazing first I have doubts in playing Beta2.0 but man that playthrough of mine is amazing! Can't wait to play the Beta3.0, Btw these updates are to die for. Good luck!
Ahh, thank you so much! :smile:

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Beta 3.0 is finally Released!
73Phiws.png
EZ4H3v2.png
Q54noi6.png
JBn8e7z.png
wmPWtBM.png
SMxWW0d.png
XDmJktA.png
C36fn9H.png
htY3iLd.png
BLv3kCw.png
Y9ADl1w.png
poxQWTD.png
1bGuEes.png
L8BqLRY.png
x7HfPHW.png
Vq1RNRn.png
TRu7Mva.png
6yM2wOM.png
tqXacTt.png
OTYId6Q.png
S9oqdD1.png

NOTE:
There will be at least 18 Pokémon and Mega Evolutions may have the seen cry due to using G3HS to expend Pokémon but if someone can fix it for me, your username will be in the credit list.

The Town Map has edited but may seem as buggy and incomplete (due to forgetting one of the villages in the game - sorry but I've done my best).

When you're battling gym leaders, the battle screen has seen a bit buggy as well.

If other bugs, please do report.

Main Region has been Completed.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wubrcrtpq2weyd6/PKMNSkyTwilightBeta3.0.rar/file

Last edited:
Years
Is there a post-game present at the game in this beta or not?

EDIT: This beta is WAY better than the previous betas that you have released. It's really good, and I can definitely say that the potential of your hack became really high. I kinda wish that the class-based trainer music ASM would be programmed in the game, so that the Evil Team, Rivals, and Evil Team Leader would have the Plasma Grunt battle theme, Hugh's Rival battle theme (I prefer this team over Bianca/Cheren's battle team), and Ghetsis B/W or B2/W2 battle team. I strongly suggest blocking Route 4 with the "I don't think" script that you inserted until the player got their 1st badge. NOTE: A lot of places require your "I don't think" script, because it's easy to get lost in the game or just simply put a Cut tree or smashable Rocks.

EDIT 2: Starly learns Gust at level 5 instead of Quick Attack, it also has Sand-Attack instead of Growl. Also, Nidoran M/F has a gender, which they shouldn't have. Also, Sandile does not have a gender.

EDIT 3: Mimikyu does not have an ability.

EDIT 4: Movement permission error at Heather Town's signpost.
il3qPJF.png

Pokemon Fan Club chairman mentions Cerulean City.
G2cUzSh.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Hey Luxio. I'm starting your hack now and I wanted to ask you something (I like to plan my team from the start). Does it have hidden abilities? Like Nidoran-M with Hustle so that Nidoking can have Sheer Force?

Back