Advertiser Content

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
I always get goosebumps of anticipation when I see the screenshots in this thread. Dang.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
120 posts
9.8 Years
Can't show too much since I'm scripting. Also added a few animations (3 flowers, that small grass, doors) and mapped the Professor Elm's Lab. It may improve in the future since I still have some palettes and tileset space left, but I don't want to waste too much time on it yet, the current one works xP

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance

Age 18
Male
The Earth
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 15th, 2019
86 posts
4.2 Years
This looks really interesting. I think the colour scheme is fantastic, and the tiles you have used are really fitting.
Will the music be from HGSS? Or will you add any custom songs? I assume you are using the HGSS music patch.
Anyway, good luck with progress, and keep up the great work.

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
120 posts
9.8 Years
This looks really interesting. I think the colour scheme is fantastic, and the tiles you have used are really fitting.
Will the music be from HGSS? Or will you add any custom songs? I assume you are using the HGSS music patch.
Anyway, good luck with progress, and keep up the great work.
I'm using the HG/SS music patch, indeed. However I will try to get into music in a future, I want to add my own stuff and add some songs for events and that stuff.

Those screenshots look good and as for the battle style can it be changed back to shift since I'm not a fan of the set battle style?
Yes, you can change it back.

I'm working on daily Apricorns. They will replace berries and you can pick 1 Apricorn tree every day; those contain a random amount of Apricorns, between 1 and 2.
Orange berry, for example, will be a new Apricorn now with the same old functions.
I'm thinking about custom events for Apricorns in Azalea Town, like buying/selling them or changing them with balls or other items, so take care of Apricorns!

Ruvaldak

I'M NOT YELLING, I'M JUST PUTTING MAJOR EMPHASIS ON MY WORDS

Male
Somewhere
Seen November 15th, 2018
Posted November 15th, 2018
43 posts
3.1 Years
This is fantastic looking! Can't wait to try a beta!

I'm quite well versed in grammar and such, so if you need someone to go through your dialogue, hit me up!
Send my y'alls 3DS Friend Code so I can have more friends :P

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
120 posts
9.8 Years
Some dark stuff

Some events

I'm also working in dialogues and making the game feel more... playable?
I'm ripping texts from Pokémon Y and Pokémon HG/SS since my english is kinda bad.

More small details

I made Battle Bars for double battles

I updated New Bark Town as well, it looks more windy now

I will try to update the main post soon tm, I have to finish some stuff before updating it.

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen September 18th, 2019
Posted August 27th, 2019
10,408 posts
10.9 Years
sweet work

excited to see what new stuff you're going to bring to johto. new areas maybe? new mons? new characters?

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
883 posts
6.7 Years
what does suri mean
Same question is bothering me, too!
The hack seems cool, not to mention that I love Pokémon Crystal. <3 Good luck on finishing it!
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Gonna say this since no one has, but this hack easily puts down the GSC remakes here to utter shame with how modern it looks. Loving this.
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
120 posts
9.8 Years
I decided to stop using the HG/SS music patch and started learning something about music (I wish I had learn more tho).
I will use lots of Pokémon GSC soundtracks since I'm really liking those. I'm also planing into using some Pokémon BW/BW2 music for events or special battles, but I want to get towns, routes and cities that Pokémon GSC feel.

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
120 posts
9.8 Years
So I stopped Rom Hacking and lol jk
I want to release a test version but still too much stuff to do.
I changed the intro texts and added some dialogues, also a little more of XSE scripting.
Kris will be the female player, but I'm sure if she will be ready for the test release.

but whatever people only care about screens so there you go

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
So I stopped Rom Hacking and lol jk
I want to release a test version but still too much stuff to do.
I changed the intro texts and added some dialogues, also a little more of XSE scripting.
Kris will be the female player, but I'm sure if she will be ready for the test release.

but whatever people only care about screens so there you go

No worries man! Take your time! A large number of us are more than ready to wait!

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
120 posts
9.8 Years
As you may notice with the lack of updates, lately I wasn't Rom Hacking too much. In fact, I don't do Rom Hacking since like 3 weeks ago. I had so much fun Rom Hacking again after so much time, but I don't feel like doing it anymore, at least for a while. If for some reason I recover the desire to Rom Hack again I will continue with Pokémon Suri for sure. Until I decide to Rom Hack again the project is paused, thanks everybody for the support I received during the last months. I will release a patch before the end of the year, which will be, basically, the last rom I modified, and you will be free to do whatever you want with it, just remember to give the current credits.
Greetings, Jaizu.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
As you may notice with the lack of updates, lately I wasn't Rom Hacking too much. In fact, I don't do Rom Hacking since like 3 weeks ago. I had so much fun Rom Hacking again after so much time, but I don't feel like doing it anymore, at least for a while. If for some reason I recover the desire to Rom Hack again I will continue with Pokémon Suri for sure. Until I decide to Rom Hack again the project is paused, thanks everybody for the support I received during the last months. I will release a patch before the end of the year, which will be, basically, the last rom I modified, and you will be free to do whatever you want with it, just remember to give the current credits.
Greetings, Jaizu.
Dang, that has got me a bit sad but I understand, especially ROM Hacking is a hobby. I'm glad you at least told us instead of going incognito. Thank you and I wish you the best for your future endeavors!
Advertiser Content