Advertiser Content

What chapter are you on?

Started by Sheep August 29th, 2019 1:37 PM
  • 22 replies

Sheep

Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Which chapter are you currently on in the game?

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
31,905 posts
16.9 Years
I just made it to Chapter 11 and after breezing through the last few chapters, got totally stuck again, so I'll have to grind the level training a bit and hope for the best. Taking a break to check my other games before I get back to it, though.

(Before anyone is alarmed, I have been playing the beta for a couple weeks, so I didn't make it 11 chapters in just overnight. 😅)

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,153 posts
11.6 Years
^ That is still a lot of progress!

It doesn't work on my phone (32 bit, cry), but I got to try it on Sheep's phone. I beat the first 3 chapters, but that's enough for today.

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
482 posts
1.3 Years
I'm training for Chapter 6 at this time since I barely squeezed out a victory against the Chapter 5 Boss by just a few points of HP and it ending up being a 1 vs 3, which I managed to beat all 3 Pokemon.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

Sapphiox

Hate Pokémon, Mario, Minecraft, Toy story

Kirby planet
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
93 posts
77 Days
I am on 0 I am stuck in getting the game part, I don't think I am able to complete it.

Zacian

刀劍 のザシアン.

Age 27
Male
Galar
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,322 posts
10.1 Years

Completed all 10 chapters and moving forwards to Interlude 1.
Now onto Chapter 11.

I'm training for Chapter 6 at this time since I barely squeezed out a victory against the Chapter 5 Boss by just a few points of HP and it ending up being a 1 vs 3, which I managed to beat all 3 Pokemon.
My way was to challenge Blaine again and again in the level course and use the items to level up.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

Sheep

Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Just finished chapter 6, whoo. \o/ Going to see how far I can get before I need to train and collect more items to power up again lol.

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Sheep

Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Chapter 9 currently, played a lot today. Finally stuck on a boss again (haven't been stuck since ch6) so I'm grinding on the very hard level-up course. whoo!!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
31,905 posts
16.9 Years
Got a bit farther and now I'm stuck on chapter 16. u_u I haven't given it much of a try yet, though, so later once I've done some productive things with my day I'll see if I can beat it now with some team/strategy alterations or if I actually have to buckle down and grind again.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 51 Minutes Ago
5,315 posts
14.5 Years
On Chapter 15 atm. It's pretty clear that at this point pure brute-forcing isn't going to work lol... orz

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
482 posts
1.3 Years
I just finished Chapter 10, but I did play for a lot today, so I am taking a break. I did a lot of training, and the sync pairs I'm using right now are level 70, so the battles have been easy so far.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 51 Minutes Ago
5,315 posts
14.5 Years
Spoiler: PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT FINSHED THE GAME
apparently after ch 18 the game finishes because there's a cutscene with team jerkward (Lear) but you don't battle them yet. i think that would come in a later update, im assuming?

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
482 posts
1.3 Years
Well, I think I reached the end of the main story for now, so my focus will shift to Co-Op battles and training other sync pairs. Just wanting to say for those wondering...you're provided sync pairs throughout the story that will help you finish the (current) story without the need to pull from the sync pair scouting area of the shop. If you're curious enough to open the spoiler, you'll see the team I used during the PML tournament itself:

Spoiler:
Skyla and Swanna, Hau and Alolan Raichu (until you get Hau, Korrina and Lucario work), Rosa and Serperior

I got them at level 75, level 80, and level 85, respectively, but I figure their levels can be lower and you would still be fine. Just be aware that the difficulty ramps up again starting at Chapter 17.

Sheep

Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Currently on Interlude 1, taking a break for a bit. Having a lot of fun so far =')

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,747 posts
13.4 Years
Just finished Ch 8 and got Pryce. A bit slower than the others here and on Discord, but I was trying out some training courses and taking my time. After struggling through Ch 4-6 I keep using Will and Blaine's Level Up courses and grind quite a bit lol.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Sapphiox

Hate Pokémon, Mario, Minecraft, Toy story

Kirby planet
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
93 posts
77 Days
0. You guys need to catch up 😎

Sheep

Female
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
^lmao

Anyways, forgot to mention that I'm done until they add more content! While I'm still bummed about not summoning any 5-stars yet, at least you get decent enough characters in the game to go through the whole story so far.

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,897 posts
4.3 Years
I’ve completed all that is available so far.
Advertiser Content