Advertiser Content
Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
153 posts
154 Days
Hello everyone, sorry for the silence I just relocated in South Africa which is far from my home country: Belgium so it was a mess.

I got a problem with my event. I did a parallel process event so my character changes outfit every 2 frames and on both outfits the guy is holding a torch but with the flame in a different direction, this way all the time he is in the cave he has the fire moving.

This works perfectly but now I decided to apply this to all 6 characters I made for my game and when doing it, it seems the outfit stays on 0 and no torch appears nor moves.
I put the pictures in the character folder with the same trchar number but _1 and _2 and I used the script
$Trainer.outfit=1
Thank you in advance!

ps: note that the character is changing normally but not the outfits
Male
Unova
Online now
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
114 posts
11.3 Years
Have the players first alt outfit be trchar000_1, their second outfit trchar000_2, and so on.
The use $Trainer.outfit=# to change between them. $Trainer.outfit=1 for the first outfit, $Trainer.outfit=2 for the second outfit, $Trainer.outfit=0 for the default outfit, etc...

More information about changing outfits can be found here.
https://reliccastle.com/resources/41/
Developing Pokémon: World Saga
Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
153 posts
154 Days
Problem solved, it was a pbs problem. In metadata I wrote the name of each picture to use with .png if you do no outfit will work. I just removed all the .png and let the name without any extension and it worked! I guess when using outfit like this the script is looking for a trchar094.png_1 instead of trchar094_1.png because the default is trchar094.png which is working for a simple change of player however

Thank for trying to help me anyway, hope this message will help someone else
Advertiser Content