• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Thanks. I don't know if it's photoshopped.
Anyway, I have a topic:

Do you think that there will ever be an episode dedicated to Ash and Misty confessing their love for eachother?

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
oooh, I'd love to join <33 Pokeshipping has always been my favorite shipping. To get caught up I'll some topics:

What made you think that Ash and Misty is meant for each other?
The way that they act towards eachother, you can just tell that they really care for eachother :3 My favorite moments that happened between those two all happened in "The power of one" movie <33 Especially when Misty runs out and saves Ash when he's drowning, it was so sweet!

Do you think that there will ever be an episode dedicated to Ash and Misty confessing their love for eachother?
As much as I'd love to see that happen, I highly doubt there will ever be an episode like that. Primarily because it's a show revolving around Ash and his battles / adventures, so they're probably not going to make shipping a big part of that. If that did ever happen though, it would be my favorite episode XD

Great pictures too you guys, they look great.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
Welcome to the club, Kyoko! Great to see a new member. Love your sig, very pretty! =D

I think it is possible, but it's not the way that most people would think. For the very last episode, I can imagine Ash winning some sort of competition, and probably the most important one to him. I'd like to have all of his friends congratulate him until lastly we see Misty smiling at him. I'd love her to tell him how much he's gotten better from the first day they met. He would agree, and then we could have Misty ask him what does he plan on doing next. Ash would reply stating that he doesn't really know while she would say to take his time to decide what to do [while giving him a wink, of course]. Obviously, Ash wouldn't understand her deep meaning, but laughs anyway. Then, lastly, I'd like to see the two of them glancing at each other, then at the sky, and lastly at each other having the episode to end.

Okay, so it's not the whole "I love you" exchange, but I think it would clearly point out something. I don't know, it's something I would imagine would happen. It sounds very sweet to me, and I think it'll scream that they will get together, don't you think? ;D

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Yes, I think....Maybe when Ash has Beaten Volkner in the Sinnoh League, Ash will go back in Pallet...and Saw Misty there waiting, And Ash will realized that Misty has been waiting there for 1 month and Ash will finally realized that Ash loves Misty...in a sort of way.....O.o

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Kasu-chan said:
Welcome to the club, Kyoko! Great to see a new member. Love your sig, very pretty! =D
Aw, thanks :] I really like your banner as well, it looks great! I would have joined earlier if I knew the club had been re-made XD

Kasu- chan, I love that idea <33 It's simple yet super cute and doesn't take away from the whole "batlleing only" concept. It seems like something that actually would be in an epidose :]] And I thought it was funny how you said "Ash wouldn't understand her deep meaning but laugh anyway", because everyone knows he's super dense when it comes to stuff like this XD

Ryouki, your idea is cute as well ;D

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Aw. That's cute. XD

Another topic.. And I don't think it contains spoilers.

What do you think Misty's reactions were when she saw Latias kiss Ash on the cheek in the movie "Pokemon Heroes"?

What do you think Misty's reactions were when she saw Latias kiss Ash on the cheek in the movie "Pokemon Heroes"?

Hmm..I think she was shocked and confuse because she didn't know if it was Latias or Bianca but not exactly jealous...Like in the second movie she was mad when Melody called her Ash's girlfriend and when she kissed him on the cheek...Here's the pics
6gdvq0g.jpg

and

5z77aec.jpg

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
@ Kyoko: Aww, thanks! Most of my ideas are pure crack [the good kind], but I often have an idea like that every now and then. xD

LMAO, her reactions make you think that she's going to kill someone. I love how Togepi has the exact opposite emotion. xD

Anyways, when I saw the movie, I was all, "Are you kidding me?!" I began to yell and wave my arms around at the TV. It was overall pretty funny, but I seriously wish that he didn't get kissed. I would ahve preferred a hug or something. Motsly, that part made me feel pretty bad for poor Misty. I don't blame her for being confused/jealous. I'd react the same way as her.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Hmm..I think she was shocked and confuse because she didn't know if it was Latias or Bianca but not exactly jealous...Like in the second movie she was mad when Melody called her Ash's girlfriend and when she kissed him on the cheek...Here's the pics
6gdvq0g.jpg

and

5z77aec.jpg

Man, I totally forgot that even happened.

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
@ Kasu-chan, no problem! And good crack ideas make shippings fun XD

Anime/mangalover247, I loove those pictrues <33 That was a great movie and that was one of my favorite parts.

Didn't they show her reaction? I think she was just giggling or something and I can't say I was too thrilled with that reaction =/ I was waiting for her to jump up and slap Bianca / latias XD But she was probably confused and sad and just didn't want to show it.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
Yay, crack! xD

I would have laughed so hard if she actually did that. I was so surprised when she didn't flip. xD

I have to see Pokemon The Movie 2000 again. ;;

showingoffagainXD.jpg

Tee her, look how cute their expressions are. xD

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I know ;; fliping out at other girls is something she's talented at XD I mean, we all remember the Macey incident right? She got in Macey's face yelling about she can't go on a date with Ash because he's "busy" and she should know because she's his coach XDD

That was a fun episode :3

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Must have been from a Sinnoh episode, which I always miss.

Anyway, I have a topic; sorry if it doesn't have much to do with pokeshipping..

When Ash and Misty grow older, what do you think they'll look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back