• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
ok so i can not post the largest map of opal but here is a small route i made. ohh and this is not the full part of the route only a small portion and this route is supposed to be filled with lots of trainers so this is a hard one.

opal2.png

opal2.png

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
This game's looking great! Nice map makeover! I'm really looking forward to it.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
@ kitsukitty:
yup i did the map looks cool doesn't it.

@ everyone else :
Thanks

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Kitsukitty Idealist, Spriter, Artist, Designer, Scriptor
Freak A Mapper, Idealist
Kitsunez Designer
Legendguard Spriter
Averdak Composer
Carmaniac Scripting Assistant
ann-chan1324 Designer
driedzone Designer
Boonzeet Spriter
discobear80 Designer

Yah, I'm HORRIBLE at remembering our staff. I know we have alot more desingers than this. Tell meh who I missed!
armaniac, I will hold you as a scripting assistant because you help me out when I get stuck! I said that over IM, y'kno. I wasn't joking. XD

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Yes! XD
Ok people,
we have a new spriter.
Say hello to darthvagabond100!
And I'm working on top secret fakemon... It's silhoutte will be released to all of PC! ^^ Only Freak and I know about this, pretty much.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
As kitty announced before of a sillhoute well be prepared PC cause opal is about to strike the skies on the showcase.

Well... I cant reveal much but i can say there are alot of surprizes coming up that dont just involve a fakemon but this super special top secret awesome fakemon is a very rare one though its not a legendary but its not something you should under estimate and as for its sillhoute well lets just say the fans will finally get a chance to fully coment on opal and be apart of all the background talk. Ohh and my map well its there but not quite there yet. Just on a final note be prepared to be amazed.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Ok every body i have a major update.OK its not the sillhoute but well i made an OW for Opal and also thought that its is finally time to start eventing opal. and so i present the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgqbnjwiwj4

please tell me what you think about the starting graphics and the OW ohh and oak is just a filler because proffesor Taho's sprite has not been made yet.

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Freak, I never gave you permission to make the beginning of the game...
And the way you evented it, it is a bit off... I saw that you had to take one more step up to makes the mom say "don't keep the man waiting"

When I gave you permissions to event, i meant PokéMarts and random people talking or something. Sorry for not going in-depth.
Though, I really like the OW and the slightly new prof.. It would be great if you could make some for new trainer styles or something.
I've actually been working on a start up screen which I will post on dA soon, but I really hate it. Hopefully I'll be able to make a mini-movie startup animation.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
OK sorry, but you should have gone in depths and as for the other things you want me to event then i'll just stop eventing these this and start just eventing what people say in towns and random stuff ok. and as for the OW i just made it for fun because i did not want to use the same old sprite of lucas and then i also made a female i might show it to you later.

PS:Sorry for not understanding what you said and now i'll get on OW making just for fun and maybe some for you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
I would love to add you in your sprite making, and I really enjoyed your Fakemon Contest!I don't know if it was approprate to ask you here or on Deviantart

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Meh, sorry for disappearing, everyone.
I've been too busy. -.-"
I'm trying to get alot of projects over with - homework, sugimoris, and then just normal life.
But don't think I'm giving up the game.
So, we have a new designer!

Their name is kirara555.
I was running a fakemon contest on dA, so that really kept me busy...
BUT, I'm gonna try and get that poster done soon so that I can show you all the secret! I hope this attracts attention!
We're still accepting workers, so don't be afraid to sign up. But remember to read the first post first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back