• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Everyone I have several questions.
1. What is the gold leaf for?
2. What is the brickpiece for?
3. Can anyone give me a list of the seven new items?

dude, seriously, is quite annoying to read the same questions again and again, if someone did know for what that items are, he should have already answered.

filler2001

Beat Pokemon Brown 8D
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Im going to start a walkthrough which will focus MOSTLY on the story elements. I need to pm coolboyman for encounter rates though

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I just posted a tutorial on the first post of how to use TGB-Dual and trade locally. If you can't figure out the simple instructions, its your problem, not mine. Have fun. I'll post how to trade online once I do it with someone. Anyone want to do a trade test with me real quick?

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I've just took a tour of the Final Dungeon last night. It was tough and especially the final boss. I really like the quests.

It's kinda sad that the S.S. Anne is no longer used in the newer versions of Brown but the original version still does.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
What do you mean by op? By the way, the tgb dual I downloaded is translated from japanese. Most of the text in the readmes, and the error it says when I load a rom is in japanese.

Iced

Aspiration
Years
This game is simply amazing so far. I downloaded it like an hour ago and I got a sweet level 12 Psyduck that knows Dig and Octazooka. Octazooka is working like a charm. :) I also have a level 23 charmeleon, 21 pikachu, 21 pidgeotto, 10 oddish (for cut), and a level 14 porygon.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Coolboyman, I have questions and a suggestion to make. I want you to know that you don't have to do the suggestion, and reply about it later on. Ok here it is.
Questions: Can you tell me the encounter rates for kanghaskhan in the safari zone and which area he is in? Also what is the encounter rate for clefairy in Merson Cave, because I need two of them.
Suggestion
Why don't you make a Pokemon Brown update, to where all pokemon in the Rijon pokedex are available? I know you are doing a whole bunch games at once especially Pokemon Prism, which has a ways to go, but give it some time to think about it. I am ok with any decision you make.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Questions: Can you tell me the encounter rates for kanghaskhan in the safari zone and which area he is in? Also what is the encounter rate for clefairy in Merson Cave, because I need two of them.

They are mostly uncommon, walk around for a couple minutes in the first room, you'll find it.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
pokemonlover493 said:
Suggestion
Why don't you make a Pokemon Brown update, to where all pokemon in the Rijon pokedex are available? I know you are doing a whole bunch games at once especially Pokemon Prism, which has a ways to go, but give it some time to think about it. I am ok with any decision you make.

I May not be coolboyman...But I Do Have something to say on this...
What you are saying is taking all the challenge out of completing the Rijon Pokedex...
And really...what fun is that...thats pretty lazy IMO...Finding them all yourself is the best way to do it...to say you actually completed it all yourself...

!!Notice!!
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND NOT COOLBOYMAN'S...HE MAY THINK DIFFERENT ON THIS...I'M JUST VOICING AN OPINION...

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Yeah good point, but there is some people like me, who can't transfer save files to an emulator that supports trade. It's too hard and I end up doing it wrong. So I am just going to give up on trade and just capture the available pokemon for now.
I still need:Nidoqueen, Clefable, and Kanghaskhan. I'm just talking in pokemon in the game without trade. I have 215 seen. 198 owned. All of that without cheating or trading.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Just curious, can you get any of the Johto Starters in this game.
I beat the game already btw.

Spoiler:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
pokemonlover493 said:
Yeah good point, but there is some people like me, who can't transfer save files to an emulator that supports trade. It's too hard and I end up doing it wrong. So I am just going to give up on trade and just capture the available pokemon for now.
I still need:Nidoqueen, Clefable, and Kanghaskhan. I'm just talking in pokemon in the game without trade. I have 215 seen. 198 owned. All of that without cheating or trading.

I Know What you mean...Those Few Elusive pokemon you just cannot find...That Drive you crazy mad trying to find them...

Wow...I'm Only at 156 owned...*sigh*...I'm Slow I Guess...T_T

Taichi said:
Just curious, can you get any of the Johto Starters in this game.
I beat the game already btw.

You Can Get them at the game corner for 2,500 Coins...

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
but i dont know if the trading pokemon problem of pokedex not registering the traded pokemon is fixed

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
For the life of me, I can't find the sixth gym in rijon. Can anyone tell me the location?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Well, my and CBM were going to make a tutorial for connecting online, but it is just FAR too unstable ATM...

So, instead, if people would like to trade pokemon, I suggest using Team Viewer, it is a program that lets 2 people control one PC.
If you use TGB Dual with it, you can both control TGB dual, and trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back