• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

When one requires shopping that is a good course of action.

Also just read that Kumagawa has Shinji's Seiyuu. Being Gainax and his character type I was totally expecting Akira Ishida.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

And that's the sort of scene that puts Nichijou in my top 10 gay Malaysian cartoons.

In other news that most probably nobody that will read this cares about. WE JUST BEAT MAN YOO!

Van Lelsie
e5sbqq.jpg

Super Pilks
maxn50.jpg

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

There are no words to describe how amazing Ibra was the other night. That being said he was playing against England, any world class striker should score 4 past us. The last goal though, wow.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>Writes one of the best manga series ever
>Asks to have Avril Lavigne sing in his cartoon

Oh Oda.

But seriously, I half thought those articles were trolling a few weeks back.

Avril Lavigne covering Nickelback. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The songs Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne and Rockstar by Nickleback are 2 of my worst music memories. Even if they produce songs that don't sound horrid I don't think I could forgive either of them.

Looking at it from a marketing perspective. Avril is little and cute so I guess the Japanese public will like her and her fanbase outside of Japan are probably young enough to enjoy cartoons. Win-win.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Haven't hated this SAO arc. I mean it's bad but it's not boring boring. Kirito bribing that enemy and turning into a monster and eating people was funny.

FMAB genuinely surprised me. Was expecting a hell of a lot less.

Not watching anything that isn't airing right now. Should fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back