• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shining Diamond

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
This hack is cancelled since using Diamond as a base is a bad idea and that I rather work on Gen 3

After researching on rom hacking tools, instead of gen 3, I'm thinking about doing a Pokemon Diamond rom hack that allows all 493 mons catchable with HGSS movesets and adding in the new forms from Platinum somehow. I'm doing Diamond because there were barely any rom hacks based on it because Platinum's a better base to use, but I'll like to try out hacking Diamond and fixing all the problems it has. I already know how to extract and edit the narcs and use the editing tools. After getting Shining Diamond done I might do the Pearl version. If there's any suggestions that I should do you can let me know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Bad idea. Platinum is a better base because it already has more features, and more forms. Like you said, you'd Have to fix that, and I don't assume that would be easy.

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
This hack was canceled a while ago, my work is now on Project Red, but it will have that Gen 4 feeling somehow.

Back