• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon RP

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Hmm..."
Ichigo Berii now wondered if there were any more Sailor Scouts.
"Well, it doesn't really matter, as long as I have my own, normal life."
She now stood infront of a door, and, from her sweat shirt's pocket, took out a small key, and put it into the lock, jiggling it about.
"Oh c'mon... Please don't tell me it's stuck again..."

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
As the pair continued to walk Serenas Cell phone went off.

" Wonder who that could be ? " Serena said aloud to Darien as she pulled it out of her pocket and walked off for a moment

As Serena spoke on the phone Darien looked out over the Lake. Perhaps he'd take Serena out in a boat later. His attention was brought back to the present as Serena appeared beside him.

" Who was it ? " Darien asked turning to face Serena

" It was Lita , she has our two mysterious Scouts with her " Serena replied

" Well we'd better get moving then " Darien added " So where is she ? "

" Follow me " Serena smirked before running off

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
OOC: Actually, its one of the two mysterious scouts! XD

IC:Lita decided to take the girl to the park, where they would meet up with Serena. "We have to wait here," Lita said. "Lets sit down on that bench."
Lita powered down.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
"I have to much evergy, can i blow something up to get rid of it?" Sakura asked, waitn gfrom a reply.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"What?! This thing is frozen!!" Ichigo cried as she looked into the hole, a vein pulsing on her forhead.
"When I get my hands on whatever person I'll-"
"You'll do what?"
She turned, as a voice from the shadows of the large cherry-blossom tree in frnt of her home (She had aqquired it when her mother died) spoke.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
"PLease can i blow something up!" Sakura rocked back and forth on her feet, liek a rocking horse. "PLease?"

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
" Look there they are " Serena said to Darien

The pair walked over to a tierd looking Lita and another girl who appeared to want to destroy things. Darien noticed Serenas look of concern and his usual slightly worried look eventually grew across his face.

' I hope she's not always like this ' Darien thought as the pair walked over to Lita

" Lita we're here " Serena shouted

" Who's this ? " Darien added

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Who are you?" She snarled at her/him/it.
"Oh, do you really want to know?"
Her gaze became a cold stare.
"C'mon! Out with it! I have no time to play with wierd stalker-people! Aiiiiia! What the?"
She screeched as a grey colored hand reached out of the shadows.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Another hand emerged, then another...
All Ichigo could do was stare, as even more hands appeared, transfixed by the horrible sight...
Finally backing away, she screamed, "What do you want from me?! And who are those- What ARE you?!".

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
People had always said that Darien was good with Kids ... a prime example of that fact would be Rinni. Bending down infront of the girl Darien smirked and looked her in the face.

" Hi there , what's your name ? " Darien asked

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
A voice spoke out, quite different from the first, and more raspy.
"Your worst nightmare." It chuckled, and then legs emerged... Then, eyes.. And slowly, a humongous, spider-like creature with dozens of legs, eyes, legs, and arms stepped out, with it's single mouth gnashing it's large fangs furiously.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
"My name? Why do you wanna know?"
Sakura Chan stood up and walked about 2 meters infront.
"Well, i dont really know my real name...what i used to be called, but Monakona calls me Sakura-Chan."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Ichigo's eyes widened in sheer horror even more as it grew larger... And larger... Towering over the tree...
Gasping, she felt something grab her around her midriff, which turned out to be two, black, furry pair of hands. A pair of the spider monster's.

OOC: Freaky, isn't it? A person/spider monster... Hairy.... [Shudders]

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Ichigo tried to reach for her small stave, that was tucked away in her jacket pocket, the one that used to transform into Sailor Constell, grasping for it frantically. No such luck.

She began to do the only thing possible at the moment- scream, and soon, a couple people came running along, then gaped at the giant monster, and began shouting things like, 'Hurry! Get the police!' 'Hey, look, there's a girl right there!' 'No, I can't see her...' 'Nuh uh! see that person there!' 'Oh my...' and more screams of frightened civillians as the monster approached more of Tokyo, now, roaring instead of talking as it had done before.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
"Monakona is my gaurdien, he is the one he told me i was a sailor scout" Sakura lookat the the others with a puzzeled face.

Back