• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Emerald Remake Instead?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2017
I think an Emerald remake in addition to the Ruby and Sapphire ones would be cool =]

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
i would have love if emerald became a remake instead of just ruby and sapphire. Because then maybe we could have battle frontier instead of battle maison :)
Would you still want an Emerald remake if the Battle Frontier was present already?

I think an Emerald remake in addition to the Ruby and Sapphire ones would be cool =]

I would like to see this as well. It was a bit odd seeing just one evil team "succeeding" with their plan and getting stopped while the other... just watched.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
Would you still want an Emerald remake if the Battle Frontier was present already?

yes :)

I would like to see this as well. It was a bit odd seeing just one evil team "succeeding" with their plan and getting stopped while the other... just watched.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Doesn't matter as we got ORAS instead. We wouldn't have gotten BF even though it would have been a remake of Emerald. Face it. BF is dead and is not coming back.

Back