• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whimsical High Fantasy stuff

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
So, because I'm super bad at prioritizing the right stuff I've accidently written this huge lore bible for a whimsical high fantasy world for a DnD campaign. Now, I don't wanna run DnD on here, but I thought it might be fun to see if people are interested in doing a more coordinated high fantasy roleplay.

The setting's based on DnD's standard lore, so there's loads of magic, giant continents, and many races. Orcs, elves, people, interdimensional-parrot-pirates, gnomes. The idea is that people just get a small group together and go on adventures. If not many people sign up, keep it small, if loads of people sign up, create a number of parties. I don't plan on running detailed stuff throughout akin to a dungeon master, but let it freeflow. People would be allowed to play one or two characters, just have them go killing slimes and rescue dudes and damsels.

A bigger plot will be present, and bigger events will happen, my idea being that they're relevant because I want to keep the RP in a smaller, confined space.

Basically, I just wanna know if people are interested in RPing a high fantasy adventure romp.

Back