• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
The Simpsons is a cartoon, but you may claim a character from that all the same, if you'd like! Since it's in the section I mod, if you want to know more about the thread, you can go ahead and send me a private message about it, if you want! :)

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
How do you embed YouTube Videos so they play right?

I posted a reply to "What are you listening to" and I got a "Sorry an error accord"

Could someone please just give me a quick overview on how to embed videos please?

Honest

Hi!
Years
The tag for it in posts is [youtube]___[/youtube]

You fill the underscore in with everything after the equals sign in the Youtube Url. Like what's in bold in the following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbdSnBBfV6k

So you have this [youtube]WbdSnBBfV6k[/youtube]

So the end result gives you this:

Hope that helped!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
How do you embed YouTube Videos so they play right?

I posted a reply to "What are you listening to" and I got a "Sorry an error accord"

Could someone please just give me a quick overview on how to embed videos please?
Simply type [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] around the end of the url that you'd like to copy! For example, for a video with the url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmi1VpAmEPk, you'd copy the part highlighted in red and put it between the two brackets to give: [YOUTUBE]Wmi1VpAmEPk[/YOUTUBE], becoming:

Hope that helps!

Edit: Ninja'd twice wow.

Tsunagi

I liek mudkipz
Years
If I posted a thread, and it isn't approved for 6 hours because I broke a certain rule (I forgot that rule with all teh excitement :c ) Do I have to make a new thread?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, you can resubmit a thread, just make the adjustments needed so that it falls within the rules. :) But don't do that unless you know your first thread was already denied. If it hasn't been approved or denied, you could just resubmit one and PM the mod and tell them to disregard the first thread you made; people do that in my forum a bit and it's fine.

Tsunagi

I liek mudkipz
Years
Yeah, you can resubmit a thread, just make the adjustments needed so that it falls within the rules. :) But don't do that unless you know your first thread was already denied. If it hasn't been approved or denied, you could just resubmit one and PM the mod and tell them to disregard the first thread you made; people do that in my forum a bit and it's fine.

Thank you very much Sydian :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Is it natural that yet my signature is 350px, yet it has the tiniest scroll bar?

I can't be absolutely sure about this, but I think that because the signature template has a built in 350px+ overflow (adds a scroll bar automatically) and because PC's signature template has a <br /> (empty line) right under the signature separator, it tends to get quite glitchy at times.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I can't be absolutely sure about this, but I think that because the signature template has a built in 350px+ overflow (adds a scroll bar automatically) and because PC's signature template has a <br /> (empty line) right under the signature separator, it tends to get quite glitchy at times.
Alrighty then, looks like I'll be removing 3 pixels from it.

Tsunagi

I liek mudkipz
Years
Do I announce my hack to the Progressing Hacks section of the Emulation category too?
And by announce, I mean just giving out my plans, features, storylines (it's just beginning) and asking for help??
And that means no screenshots yet because, obviously, it's just an announcement...

Years
Do I announce my hack to the Progressing Hacks section of the Emulation category too?
And by announce, I mean just giving out my plans, features, storylines (it's just beginning) and asking for help??
And that means no screenshots yet because, obviously, it's just an announcement...

I believe you cannot have your thread approved until you meet the requirements which include four(?) screenshots. I would message DrFuji or giradialkia for clarification as they are the moderators of Emulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back