• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 15, 2017
So you apparently left some kind of warp point just north of Oakden after HM01 is discovered that not only grants you all of the HMs when you click no twice, but also lets you travel to any city (I tried the League first like an idiot and it scrambled all the graphics and forced me to reload the game about an hours worth of play time back.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
I am confused as to wether I should use NUPS or Tsukiyomi to patch UPS files as well as which base roms to use. Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
This is by faaaaaar the worst hack ever!!!!!
Cant use flash in many dark areas....thats not difficult or somthing....
thats just dumb and takes time for nothing.
And too much grass in many areas....cmon.....it took me very long to play through this game.
Really the worst hack!!!!
Made me sooooo fucking angry.

Trainer 766

And too much grass in many areas....cmon.....it took me very long to play through this game.
Made me sooooo ****ing angry.
Then,don't play it,instead of complaining it from your bitter perspective which isn't gonna help.Simple as that.If you feel like this is the worst hack you have played,why don't you delete the game instead of crying about it here?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Made me sooooo ****ing angry.

While I think any kind of feedback helps, even negative like this one, please refrain from calling a hack "dumb" and "the worst" because you didn't like some aspects of it. Remember that people make ROM hacks in their free time, as a hobby. I'm sure your criticism can be taken into consideration and the things you didn't like about this hack could be addressed in a future release, you don't have to be rude about it.

Then,don't play it,instead of complaining it from your bitter perspective which isn't gonna help.Simple as that.If you feel like this is the worst hack you have played,why don't you delete the game instead of crying about it here?

CHHKN's post could have been better, but deleting the game and not posting about it isn't going to help anyone. Constructive criticism is allowed and can help hacks improve.

Trainer 766

CHHKN's post could have been better, but deleting the game and not posting about it isn't going to help anyone. Constructive criticism is allowed and can help hacks improve.

It could have.But instead of giving a proper feedback he decided to conclude that this hack is the worst and it made him angry and that the hack sucks yatti yatta.Posting it like this isn't beneficial for anyone.Plus,if he's gonna make an antagonising comment like this,he could be better off not playing the game.This is more like a spam comment and not trying to help improving the hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
It could have.But instead of giving a proper feedback he decided to conclude that this hack is the worst and it made him angry and that the hack sucks yatti yatta.Posting it like this isn't beneficial for anyone.Plus,if he's gonna make an antagonising comment like this,he could be better off not playing the game.This is more like a spam comment and not trying to help improving the hack.

I partly agree but I think hacks can benefit from both positive and negative feedback. But let's get this thread back on topic, if you have any further questions please message me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
If you want to keep arguing with each other please do so via private or visitor messages. Off-topic posts will be deleted and warnings/infractions will be given if necessary.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2018
Amigo, quando você vai arrumar o bug no save ? Sempre que eu vou iniciar o meu save o jogo reseta.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
You cannot save ;/

That means we will blow you away like a wave ;)

there will be no peace like the italian translation of the word pace !

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 19, 2021
I found a bug. While doing the quest for the old rod he removed all my pokemon but the first that had previously fainted. As soon as the fish appeared I sent out a fainted pokemon and couldn't attack. The fish used "Splash" and I lost. When I got back to the pokecenter I had lost all pokemon but the first and even after beating the challenge I still only have the first one...

Trainer_Doge

The Wow Trainur
Years
Does anybody know the exact locations of the fuel tanks? And just how many of those are needed? I think i already got 3. Just found this hack and im really enjoying it

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Unfortunately, this hack is riddled with glitches. I cannot access my damn save file as it keeps resetting the game every time I try (I'm using Squirrel's FireRed ROM).

However from the bit I played, so far, it is great, a few sprite and graphical errors, but they're minor. Can someone please fix the glitch where I can't access my save file?

EDIT: It seems the author has abandoned the project...??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Unfortunately, this hack is riddled with glitches. I cannot access my damn save file as it keeps resetting the game every time I try (I'm using Squirrel's FireRed ROM).

However from the bit I played, so far, it is great, a few sprite and graphical errors, but they're minor. Can someone please fix the glitch where I can't access my save file?

EDIT: It seems the author has abandoned the project...������

Yeah, I can't agree more, the glitch that make it impossible to read your saved file almost ruined the game, but don't worry, I'm going to fix this. Here, this is the fixed patch of this hack. Now you can read your save file safely.

Attachments

• PokemonOrderandChaosFixed.zip
    962.3 KB · Views: 68

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen today
Man, this hack feels so damn dated. Bugs everywhere, no split for what i can notice, start of the game is confusing, some back sprites are too large, ect. Wasted potential for the looks of it since nobody is working on this, but thats not new with pokemon romhacks

Years
Is the Pokédex for this game posted anywhere? I want to see what levels the Pokémon evolve at and what moves they can learn

Back