• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
You seem to love feminine-looking Pokemon.

You are
576.gif
Gothitelle.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
A rounded, spherical white head, with small, triangular dark-blue ears to the sides with a schalchop on her belly, you must be a/an Weasley Oshawott.

~Always.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
PREVIOUSLY on MAKE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU A POKEMON:
Darkpokeball turned Hikari10 into a Meowth, only to be turned into a meowth himself. As happy Meowth comrades, things went horribly wrong when Hikari10 was then turned into an Oshawott and renounced his/her belief in Meowths and began an organization for cute Oshawotts.

Now...
Looking for another Meowth comrade to begin anew, I shall hence turn you into a Meowth!

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I'm actually gonna add some thinking into this one. Because your choice of description was rather long and quite confusing, I'd say Chatot cause it's the only thing that I can remember that talks a lot O_o (meh, still lazy -_-)

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Geez...your sig is so negative -_-
Negative like Minun ^_^ (Gawd That was horrible XD)
Meh...so Minun it is!

Back