• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Well, Netto just gave me a three point infraction for bypassing the censor once just as a demonstration of how to do it. Once. Ignore all the swearing I've done elsewhere. Oh well. I knew I wouldn't escape all this without some penalty.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I'm sorry, but I can't help but think "Uhhh" when I see someone with the username "Lapras" and a Walter White theme... It just seems so WEIRD.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Hey guys, remember this?

I think I'm going to cry. This song is so awesome and OH GOD THE NOSTALGIA, **** ME SIDEWAYS. I don't even usually make nostalgia posts, this one just happened to stand out to me. It was my favorite song in the entire game.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Personally I feel far more nostalgic about games that I played the most during my childhood. I started playing my first games at 5 and among them is Pokemon Red on the GBC. I don't remember much about the game itself, most of my memory of Gen 1 comes from my rampant watching of the Pokemon cartoon, hence why I remember all the characters. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Animal Crossing, Mario Sunshine, and just in general most of the popular Gamecube games are all on my nostalgia list for that reason.

I'd like to be old enough to feel nostalgic about those games but I just can't.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I was poor so my nostalgia is mostly for the Megadrive and Nintendo 64. Wouldn't change a thing seeing as most of the kids my age were playing crappy PS1 Grand Theft Auto.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Hah, yeah. I was a Nintendo boy until about 2 or 3 years ago when I made a sort of switch to the Xbox. Only enough room to have one console hooked up. Got into the FPS genre and started playing games I had always thought to be devil games for a devil console.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Meh, never owned a home video console other than the PS1, which still works.

Watching an anime called SKET Dance as well.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I've owned quite a few. A PS2, Wii and the PS3. I might get the Wii U but, meh.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

List of home consoles I've owned/own:
NES, SNES, Atari 2600, N64, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, 360, PS3, Wii.

As for handhelds:
Gameboy, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, PSP (1k, 2k, and 3k)

Favorite game series include a lot of the big franchises. Zelda, Halo, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of (recent fan of that series, sad to say) among others. Though, I've never enjoyed Mario games or Sonic. Or Metroid. Also have an avid hatred of CoD post Modern Warfare 1 (except the original Black Ops... that was a fun game for the story >.>)

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

What I have -

Xbox 360
Wii
PSP
DS Lite

What I had -

GBC
GBA
Gamecube (****load of games I had on this one.)

I know it's tiny but the collections I had for each system were more or less pretty massive in scope after a year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back