• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
If I don't buy the Porygon from the guy in Slate Town before turning him in to the police, will I still be able to get one later?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Just finished beta 3. I really enjoyed it and having the option to join team rocket was fun. I am going to go back and see what it is like not joining team rocket.

Keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to make this.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Why cant i use a dusk stone to a murkrow? How to evolve it?

I forget if this has a day/night system or not, but if it does, you might need to wait until night to evolve Murkrow. That's assuming Honchkrow is even in this hack in the first place.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
Years
Alright so for everyone like me that has been searching tirelessly for the Fakemon evolutions, here's what I know right now. Keep in mind I'm only up to the third gym right now. Please Please PLEASE add to this where you can.

Larfuse --> Lvl 10 --> Coboom --> Lvl 18 --> Expleetle
Twejay --> Lvl 24 --> Ribbing
Crabble --> Lvl 28 --> Pinecrab
Kelprawn --> Lvl 28 --> Sealob
Fribitad --> Lvl 35 --> Ribivine
Baulder --> Lvl 24 --> Dredrock --> Lvl 48 --> Tekagon
Lilabaa --> Moon Stone --> Lulabaa
Sharfin --> Lvl 35 --> Thrashark

Thats all from me so far. I'll continually update this while I play through to give the dumbfounded some information.

P.S. There's also some Pokemon called Kangrish.

Chrunch, I dearly hope you added the evolution to Ruffski!!! He's now one of my favourite Fakemon next to Tekagon. Speedy Pokemon are amazing, and you gave him great stats. First you paralyse with glare then take them down with ice fang or crunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Alright so for everyone like me that has been searching tirelessly for the Fakemon evolutions, here's what I know right now. Keep in mind I'm only up to the third gym right now. Please Please PLEASE add to this where you can.

Larfuse --> Lvl 10 --> Coboom --> Lvl 18 --> Expleetle
Twejay --> Lvl 24 --> Ribbing
Crabble --> Lvl 28 --> Pinecrab
Kelprawn --> Lvl 28 --> Sealob
Fribitad --> Lvl 35 --> Ribivine
Baulder --> Lvl 24 --> Dredrock --> Lvl 48 --> Tekagon
Lilabaa --> Moon Stone --> Lulabaa
Sharfin --> Lvl 35 --> Thrashark

Thats all from me so far. I'll continually update this while I play through to give the dumbfounded some information.

P.S. There's also some Pokemon called Kangrish.

Chrunch, I dearly hope you added the evolution to Ruffski!!! He's now one of my favourite Fakemon next to Tekagon. Speedy Pokemon are amazing, and you gave him great stats. First you paralyse with glare then take them down with ice fang or crunch.

I believe he said he took the ruffski evo out for some reason, I was really looking forward to evolving mines :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2016
Hey i have a question on how to get this to work,

i get a fire red rom then got lunar ips and then i got the patch. i patched it and when i run it, it gives me a white screen any ideas?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Hey i have a question on how to get this to work,

i get a fire red rom then got lunar ips and then i got the patch. i patched it and when i run it, it gives me a white screen any ideas?

I had a similar problem to yourself but 90% of the time its a problem with the original ROM and not the hack. I'd say before you patch something to check the original ROM first and all should be okay :)

Really good game by the way! I can't remember seeing it in here nor am I sure if you're aware but the trainer card uses the original gym badges? Great quality though and nice storyline so far just got my egg from the egg shop)

Keep it up!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018
I really wanted to play it. But it doesn't show up in my emulator. It's too bad, looks awesome. I'm dying for a new pokemon game. I'm sure on an android tablet by the way. The only time hacks I could play were light platinum which crashed alot and flora sky that was awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
I use Visual Boy Advance for my PC and MyBoy Free - GBA Emulator on my Android phone. Never had an iPhone, so I don't have any recommendations for that.

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
Hm found a bug, when I try to talk to the rival in snowcrest, the game freezes.
EDIT: I got it to work by just exiting out of vba and reopening lol it's a good thing I save a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back