• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Caught an extra Swirlix (Route 7 X exclusive) and put it on Wonder Trade. Ended up with a Gulpin. Sent it right back out and acquired a Continental Vivillon. I now have two Vivillion.

I'm going to eventually breed each and name them each by what type they are. For instance, I'll eventually Ditto this Continental one and name it "Continental". Obviously I can't do this now (naming) because it belonged to someone else; it seems this one originaled in Japan or Korea.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I only have the Jungle one since I am based in Singapore - I'd love the Icy Snow ones, though.

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
ive managed to collect all but one of the patterns, the Sandstorm. I have tons of elegants and polars, and quite a few other patterns ,so if anyone needs any and has an extra Sandstorm, PM me

Years
Apparently changing your DS's region doesn't change the Form your Vivillon evolves into.

It only works if you restart your game, I found that on my other 3DS I changed the location to Canada awhile ago and when I started that game I ended up with the Icy Snow Scatterbug, and I changed it to Michigan again and restarted and found that I had polar, but changing it mid-game does nothing.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
My region gets the High Plains form of Vivillon. I have a High Plains one and a River one. They both look pretty awesome in my opinion! I'd like to get a Jungle one though.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I like the River one and the '???' one. xD Nice colours, lotsa character... :P

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I can now confirm that trading Scatterbug EGGS will get you the various Vivillon in your own OT. I just hatched and evolved a Garden Vivillon today. I still have three Polar Eggs in my PC and can generate more.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I didn't know their evolution was based on our real life home region...that's awesome :D!
I have yet to collect any of the others...so I only have the High Plains one.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My country gets the Garden form if anyone needs that one I can get you one.
I have the continenal one that I trade a friend an charmander egg for, the garden one of course as that is my countries one, the elegant one and high plains. I really want the polar one.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
ive managed to collect all but one of the patterns, the Sandstorm. I have tons of elegants and polars, and quite a few other patterns ,so if anyone needs any and has an extra Sandstorm, PM me

EXACT same situation here. If anyone has Sandstorm to spare, let me know too please.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
a new map for break down of vivillon forms. pic is way to large to post.

http://i.imgur.com/nCjEiWP.png
All the blank spots - are they not classified as any type, or are they simply unknown?

I got an idea. Get a second 3DS, set the region for somewhere I need a Vivillon Egg from, get to Route 7, breed, trade, change region, reset, rinse, lather, repeat.

Years
I thought United States and Japan needed more variety in Vivillon forms because Modern/Polar/Elegant/High Plains are just too common. For example I really wish Alaska was Icy Snow and Texas/New Mexico/Arizona were Sandstorm.

That being said I only have Sandstorm pattern left which is borderline impossible to get.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
I really wish Alaska was Icy Snow and Texas/New Mexico/Arizona were Sandstorm.

That being said I only have Sandstorm pattern left which is impossible.

im getting loads of sandstorms on november 16 and i can give it to u for free

that is if u can wait for that long xD

Years
I really wish Alaska was Icy Snow and Texas/New Mexico/Arizona were Sandstorm.

That being said I only have Sandstorm pattern left which is impossible.

That's because the region that gets Sandstorm has very few Pokemon players, but you did say there was some trick to get those rare patterns a bit more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back