• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Destiny [FR] [DPE & CFRU]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 19, 2020
So I'm sort of a noob when it comes to planning out a hack, but as far as knowing how to do things, I'm intermediate. I've tested out many ROM hacking features the past 2 years. However, I'm not sure what I want my project to be. Something about it being dark all the time and getting rid of the dark. It's set in a new region (only one) and will use the DPE and CFRU. There will be an evil team that caused it to go dark. Only one region with 8 gym leaders and an Elite Four. The Pokedex will have roughly 200 Pokemon in it from gens 1-8. 120 TMs and 8 HMs. Not necessarily the original 8 in FR. The TMs will be custom. 64 move tutor moves. I need someone to plan out the story with. PM me on Discord at 8P19#2157 for more info or to help out. Discord link here: https://discord.gg/fNxWCss

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
Ok so you inserted the CFRU and DPE to a clean Fire Red ROM and need a team to make the rest of the hack. OK. I'll message you about storyboarding if I'm free.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
I can give you my story if you want!!! It's awesome and just the one you'd love... Your discord link has expired. You can message me on my discord PhantomDrive#8675

Back