• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flaming Grace: The Return! Update! 8/26/17 ALPHA HAS BEEN DROPPED!

How would you feel about a complete overhaul for Flaming Grace?

• No, This patch is good enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Because it would be a long time to re-do EVERYTHING.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
HEY

So a little update? I guess, I have completed the next update, 0.6 will be released later on today, BUT. I went ahead and fixed the mega evolution.

I guess the issue was is that SOME pokemon wasn't evolving with the corresponding Mega stone, and it's sad to say that We're probably gonna change it in this patch, so I am pretty much putting the idea for 0.9 and 0.6 together.

So when the patch drops EVERY mega evolution is gonna be replaced by a simple pokeball, and the mega bracelet. ( That you get in Celadon)

0.7 will probably be a LONG time before release, I will probably drop little updates and changes that need to be addressed ( Mainly because I am fucking garbo at scripting )

So if it's not released today, DON'T FRET. I got you. If it's not released today I found some other bug or issue that just needed to be changed.

Thank you for youtime and I hope everyone is enjoying the game so far!

Edit: The mega evolutions with double evo's will evolve with a great ball

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
(never using quick reply again, ever).

Anyway, what I was going to ask last night was... will you be releasing a Pokemon location list with what Pokemon are found where? :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Guess I'll be keeping 0.5.
Every time I try to see my A-Sandshrew stats or run into a A-Vulpix, the game crashes

I'll look into it, Make sure you're playing with the sound OFF. Alolan pokemon cries will cause the game to crash, once I get a cry editor I'll fix it asap.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
(never using quick reply again, ever).

Anyway, what I was going to ask last night was... will you be releasing a Pokemon location list with what Pokemon are found where? :)

Sooner or later yes. Right now I am probably gonna be more bug related issues and fix those first.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Well, yes. I'm playing with the sound off.

Ah alright then I am unsure with what the issue is,I will look into it next update or try to fix it asap. I am inserting crys and stuff now but the pokemon doesn't even have any offsets or anything.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Thinking about a COMPLETE overhall.

What this means is that I think I will be using Krisangels patch instead of Pokefreaks patch.

As most of you have seen so far, this patch with alolan pokemon is VERY glitchy,

I think soon, I will be releasing a patch where alolan pokemon are not obtainable. gen 7 pokemon have been fine, but alolan pokemon crash the game.

I will release it on the 6th.

Edit: Decided to go ahead and release it since it was only a few trainers with alolan pokemon.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q7pp41re3e68okb/Flaming Grace 802 0.6.5.ups

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Thinking about a COMPLETE overhall.

What this means is that I think I will be using Krisangels patch instead of Pokefreaks patch.

As most of you have seen so far, this patch with alolan pokemon is VERY glitchy,

I think soon, I will be releasing a patch where alolan pokemon are not obtainable. gen 7 pokemon have been fine, but alolan pokemon crash the game.

I will release it on the 6th.

Edit: Decided to go ahead and release it since it was only a few trainers with alolan pokemon.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q7pp41re3e68okb/Flaming Grace 802 0.6.5.ups
So this alpha was made with krisangels base?
Just to know before patching it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
So this alpha was made with krisangels base?
Just to know before patching it.

No this was made with Pokefreak's patch. It was a base that was edited with the gen 7 + alolan pokemon.

The next one will be with KrisAngels Patch

SketchWorld

Beyond the darkest depths of death lies eternal li
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I think that if you're going to add all 802 pokémon at least you should add a couple extra maps so the region doesn't feel so crammed

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
I think that if you're going to add all 802 pokémon at least you should add a couple extra maps so the region doesn't feel so crammed

I totally would 100% if I had a map editor ( If those are a thing )

But yeah, I had an idea to expand the Sevii island side quests Like the map and everything and also more side quest stuff and trainers

SketchWorld

Beyond the darkest depths of death lies eternal li
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I totally would 100% if I had a map editor ( If those are a thing )

But yeah, I had an idea to expand the Sevii island side quests Like the map and everything and also more side quest stuff and trainers

They ARE a thing, most people use A-map or AME

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Update: 9/19/2017 A text update.

So right now, I have been doing a lot of scripting and editing to make the game experience a lot better, So, this is gonna be a rather large update so, lets get to it.

1st: I added in some new pokemon. These new pokemon will include: Alolan Cyndaquil, Quilava, and typhlosion. Who's typing is now Fire/Ground! Next up is Mega Umbreon, who evolves by having a Poke ball and the mega ring! The typing is Ghost dark!

2nd: I have added a couple of rivals to help you through out your journey, Cindy, and Wally!

Cindy is the first user of the alolan Cyndaquil tree and the first to figure out the Mega Umbreon evolution. Wally is a visitor from the hoeen region, looking for new challenges.

3rd: ( And not implemented yet. ) A new type has been discovered along the pokemon! This typing is called: Mythical

The Mythical Typing is as follows in strength and weaknesses.
Weak: Normal, Mythical, Ghost, Ice, Poison
Strong: Normal, Fighting, Fairy, Steel, Dragon, Mythical
immune: Ground

I can't give much detail now, But here are some mythical pokemon I have planed out:
Dunsparce, Pikachu/Raichu, Golduck, Alakazam, Hypno, Eevee, Porygon, Meganium, Politoed, bellossom, Slowking (Replacing Psychic type) Porygon 2, Raikou, Entei, Suicune.

That's all I can give for now.

4th: I have added a little special final battle after the elite 4 in mewtwo's cave! Good luck.

This update may come before october,10th. I'm not sure when but once I figure out how to insert typings and make typings and make them look legit, I will be releasing it the the goal post is before october 10th ( Because that's when shadow of war comes out :p ) And after that I will probably stop working on this project for about... A month? I've been working on this patch since the last update just learning scripting and everything,and bug working.

Also 5th: I have an idea to move the alolan pokemon down in slots so that way they have less potential to freeze the game. I don't know if it'll be this patch or next patch, either way, this won't be done probably until after my break.

I know it's a long post but I want to be clear on some things. ^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
I delivered Professor Oak's package and then when I checked my team I had all of the alolan starters. Is this supposed to happen?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hello, i see you mention changes on pokemons. my question is: what are the principles/ideas behind the changes? you want more realistic approach u you simply go for balance across the board?
-
Also, do u include ALL pokemons from each gen or chosen ones?

thx in advance.

Last edited:

ChenBoss

Pokemon master
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 28, 2018
everytime i see a alolan form, the game freezes. now i cant progress in the game and i am stuck on crulean city because i need to reach bill but then my rival comes and sends out a vulpix-A and then my game freezes

Back