• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
hi there! ive been playing this rom for days and i figured out that mangan city doesnt have the right map? when i have done tha sevii and defeted the samurai i got to the place where the mangan city must be it turns out that it was pallet town. is it a bug?

Lacheruu

Lurker
Years
To all who will play , read the guide or else you will get lost in this game.

In first run I end up using Walk through walls in Sevii Islands, killed the 7 Samurais using Sheer Cold technique and i f___ed up my game lmao

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
So Uh i kinda got stuck and saved my game after the snorlax hotel and in that city and i went left now i am stuck on an island thats i cant leave how do i fix this

Please answer i would love to keep playing

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
I have found a bug: on the chrome VBA-M emulator, the game says the 1-M circuit board is not connected and will not let me save. I've been running off of save states, but i'm worried that once i beat the fire red portion of the game I will not be able to continue.
Second, everyone has lemonade which they use constantly when their pokemon fall below 1/4 health . The lemonade doesn't actually do anything, but they won't stop using it until I faint their Pokemon. Infinite useless lemonades LOL.

Trainer 766

I have found a bug: on the chrome VBA-M emulator, the game says the 1-M circuit board is not connected and will not let me save. I've been running off of save states, but i'm worried that once i beat the fire red portion of the game I will not be able to continue.
Second, everyone has lemonade which they use constantly when their pokemon fall below 1/4 health . The lemonade doesn't actually do anything, but they won't stop using it until I faint their Pokemon. Infinite useless lemonades LOL.

Change your emulator save type to Flash128K.Then you can save.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 30, 2017
I have found a bug: My speed boost torchic doesn't evolve. Everytime it levels up, the evolution screen shows but it stops halfway as if I cancelled it which I did not.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
Where is Giovanni after capturing kyogre I can't seem to find him plz help and fast help a friend from the bottom of your heart

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 28, 2021
Uhh a little help...... how do you evolve Riolu and Gible? I know they are meant to evolve at level 28 and 24, but whenever they are evolving, it suddenly stops, saying "...?" Pls help!

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Hello Shogun, I have found a little in the game. When I play the game in the night, so the game is in the night mode. And if I enter any house or building, I can see a very short time white screen. I have recored it, please see here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-TJQXSHcs5tVFNpNlloVVRkN00/view?usp=sharing Please download it for watching, because I have tried to watch it but on the browser I couldn't see the white screen, but with a VLC player yes (and it is really visible in the game).

Thank you

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
And there is a bug of BGM as well. :)

And when a NPC use lemonade, it won't work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi everybody
I'm supposed a lot of people have noticed that I'm not frequently connected and I don't answer any question or give information about future update.
BUT IT'S NORMAL.
I have a very bad internet connexion that's why IT'S USELESS TO SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE OR ASKING ME QUESTIONS. I won't be able to answer.

Moreover, the Pokémon Cloud White series isn't dead.(I'm actually working on Editing trainers for the next episode)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
There is an issue in Johto with Venus inside sprout tower. If you lose to her she will not rematch you she just looks at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
My game froze after I went into a bus station for kobalt to oak and talked to one of the guards I tried to restart my save file but it's still frozen I need help

pixeleye

Pixel Artist For GBC
Years
I like this hack, I have a request..can you please pm me on how to change back sprites, I want to edit it with the back sprites that i have..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
I've notice when playing the game after I finished the kanto region I went to the next and people would always mention that they will give me an item and I don't get it. Like the guy in the daycare and the team rocket grunt I fought after I beat the guardian of the forest. The guardian of the forest said I will get the gift after I beat the team rocket grunt. I did but I never got the item.

Back