• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth about the balls?

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
Years
Well i know what your all thinking what is he on about, well its something ive been wondering ever since playing the games. Does anyone remember people saying that pokeballs are better and more effective than any of the other types of pokemon balls?

So does anyone remember hearing about this and if so what are your views?

~Kipper~

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
Years
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 25, 2007
Well i know what your all thinking what is he on about, well its something ive been wondering ever since playing the games. Does anyone remember people saying that pokeballs are better and more effective than any of the other types of pokemon balls?

~Kipper~
I assume you mean are the standard Poké Balls better than others, if so than no they are not that is why there the standard.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
i think perhaps he is thinking that maybe there are other el-cheapo companies trying to rip off the pokeball but they dont work that well. Though I want a few of those Mewtwo pokeballs from the 1st movie those things are the ****

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
Years
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 25, 2007
i think perhaps he is thinking that maybe there are other el-cheapo companies trying to rip off the pokeball but they dont work that well. Though I want a few of those Mewtwo pokeballs from the 1st movie those things are the ****
If that's what he means I am sure somewhere in the Pokémon universe there are generic suppliers as there is always a generic version of something.

And ya course you want those Mewtwo Poké Balls because they capture any Pokémon even if there HP is full as seen by the fact that all Pokemon captured by them stayed captured.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years

~Kipper~

Know that you mention it, I do remember something like that.

Oh, and I love your title, its freakin hilarious. XD

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2015
sexual innuedo!

Anyways why would normal pokèballs be better then greatballs and such.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
If that's what he means I am sure somewhere in the Pokémon universe there are generic suppliers as there is always a generic version of something.

And ya course you want those Mewtwo Poké Balls because they capture any Pokémon even if there HP is full as seen by the fact that all Pokemon captured by them stayed captured.

Don't forget that Mewtwo's balls can catch the pokemon that are inside of their own pokeballs.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
No. Standard Pokeballs are not more effective than the others. Standards are the least effective. If it were better than the Great, Ultra, or Master Ball, I'd accuse the game programers of eccessive drug use.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
Years
well.. I don't know about anyone saying that.. but I know that ultra balls and master balls are much more better than regular pokeballs.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
Innuendo lol!

Ah I'm sure that there are generic "pokeballs" sold in the Pokemon Universe (like our off brand stuff).

Back