• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I have a challange to all you ponies/colts :D

read sweet apple massacre
MFW the first time I read Cupcakes:
Spoiler:

Sadly, I believe this might peak my interests. Any work of literature is worth a read. It just takes much more of an open mind [or a strange panfetish] to appreciate those works.

No, I'd rather read Cupcakes to all of America's children than read this crap again.

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
The problem was, it was actually well written, and the author obviously knew about... stuff.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I've read cupcakes, and that's good enough for me (well, I didn't read all of it, but I read... enough...)
Also, I'm back! :D I have been keeping up to date, just kinda forgetting to post in this thread... sorry! :)

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Please dont talk about that! read it if you DARE

P.S it isn't considered "grimdark". But it involves rainbow dash and fluttershy! :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
There's another new episode coming up on Saturday, called Sweet and Elite! And it involves Rarity making a decision; to keep her Canterlot connections, but it'll come at the cost of ditching her friends in Ponyville.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The last two episodes I was able to predict the ending by the middle of the episode. Though I suppose it's because it's My Little Pony, but I do hope for a little surprise at least somewhere during the episode.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Someone go break the rules so I can use this :(

JXbN2.gif

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Someone go break the rules so I can use this :(

JXbN2.gif

But that post was off topic by itself... I think you have to infract yourself, Mr. Mod

And so that I'm on topic: nice pony image! But it could use some more impact font.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

But that post was off topic by itself... I think you have to infract yourself, Mr. Mod

And so that I'm on topic: nice pony image! But it could use some more impact font.

It's on the topic of ponies! Also I can't infract myself in not my section.

Also I'm a girl. o_O

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Can I join?
- Favorite Episode:Party of one
- Favorite Main Pony:Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony:Bon-Bon
- About Me:I like Turtles

Years
Please dont talk about that! read it if you DARE

P.S it isn't considered "grimdark". But it involves rainbow dash and fluttershy! :D

I'd like to read whatever that was talking about. I don't flinch from any of these fics, and I don't think I read something by that description. Unless you're talking about a clopfic...

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
xGwsO9.png

I must something wrong with me... I can't sleep, oh in other news... Ponies are winning the HUB best baddies and allies poll they have. Eeyup, Pinkie and Discord!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
There's another new episode coming up on Saturday, called Sweet and Elite! And it involves Rarity making a decision; to keep her Canterlot connections, but it'll come at the cost of ditching her friends in Ponyville.

Yay I can't wait any longer!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I feel so special :D

One of my friends (well actually two) went out of his way to draw me a picture :D

34xp56v.png

It's my ponysona/OC/whatever (the pegasus on the right), Pop Tart, in a maid outfit~

I would post the other one, but it's kinda inappropriate...

Also Sparkler is best pony.

Back