• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urinals

Sirfetch’d

I try to avoid all public restrooms for sanitary reasons but should I absolutely have to go I prefer it be a stall. I will use a urinal though if that is all that is open.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I actually do have a complaint about public restrooms. First of all, men's restrooms are really nasty. I use them, but they aren't exactly optimal. And second of all, I hate how sometimes the back of the urinals are angled weird or maybe I'm just too tall, and the splash back is ridiculous. I always wait for the normal sized urinals even if the smaller sized ones for kids are open because the higher the urinal, the less splash back.

TMI?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
First of all, men's restrooms are really nasty
All restrooms are really nasty tbh, the horror in girls' bathrooms are equally disgusting, if not worse

At least you don't have to deal with bloody poops just sitting in the toilet (and I mean that literally, people leave their period and used period supplies out in the open all the time, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people but I feel so bad for cleaning ladies)

And it's baffling to me when people get pee all over the seats and toilet seat cover in the girl's room, like how did you even manage that

how's that for TMI

--

Anyway, urinal-related question and something I've debate with my male friends at length about, but I noticed there's no toilet paper at the urinals so how do you deal with not wiping yourself after you pee

My friends are like "you just shake it off" but isn't there still some residue

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
yea i dont think any guy wipes himself after peeing... just a shake like Achromatic said.

i always thought guys bathrooms are a lot nastier than girls ones, but apparently not

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
That is debatable for sure. I don't have any experience with girls bathrooms but I would be more than willing to put forward a point that on average guys are a lot grosser than girls. What is gross in a girls bathroom might be super tame to dudes who have seen literal satanic pits created by guys who just don't give a **** in the male restrooms.

My school bathrooms are nasty. I think guys just have lower standards.

Ill put this in spoilers just cause its kinda gross.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile my sister told me that the girls bathrooms are actually really clean. I dont understand.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
regarding which sex's bathroom is more disgusting, in my experience it never seemed like one was significantly worse than the other to me

rather it's seemed that it's specific bathrooms that are better/worse, like "oh, this one boy's/girl's bathroom is always bad, but the boy's/girl's bathroom in the other hall isn't"

though it should be kept in mind that I'm just one janitor in one town, and so my experience might not be truly representative of the world's bathrooms in general

....I also never expected that my job would factor into a conversation on PC lol

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Almost every public bathroom I've been in, there's always that not flushed toilet with crap in it

Back