• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that make you pissed

Bay

Years
people making fun of you for your interests
slow internet
tv show hiatuses
netflix/hulu not having the show i want
never having any money to do anything i enjoy
TV show hiatuses, while I'm not ultra mad it can make be a bit upset waiting when the next episode comes heh. The "never having any money" part I feel you there, however.

sex with socks on
Silky stockings are good though, right?

Years
Online merchants who don't deliver your product or deliver something crummy, then fight over an exchange or money back. Welcome to Aliexpress and AmiAmi, Amazon's not looking too hot lately either.

Yahoo in general. The comment section for the news articles are infested with homophobics, racists and religious nutcases. The answers community is a joke, nobody tries to do research.

Neopets. It used to be a chill, simple environment with charming designs. Its so corporate now that all the fun is gone. The shopping mall that is left of it looks so flashy with such extreme filtering that it could be run by Dolores Umbridge.

string555

Banned
Years
Senseless killing.

All life screams out "I don't want to die!", but people still kill them anyway. It used to be about survival, but in these modern day times, how often do we really have to take lives for survival? There's really no excuse at this point. Unacceptable, Humans, unacceptable. >:3

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

People who ask dumb questions to start a conversation. Today I was buying cat litter and the guy behind me in line asked if I own a cat.

Back