The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon General
Thrown into the world of pokemon

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:09 AM).
Spooky Boy!

Nature: Jolly
Imagine you were just thrown into the world of pokemon, what would do? Freak out? Look for Pokemon? Become a trainer?
Old 4 Weeks Ago (7:31 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by VisionofMilotic.
Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
I would rejoice. I would probably have a better life in the Pokemon world, having found something that I really loved but could also succeed at. There are also a lot of Pokemon trainers that I idolize and would look forward to meeting face-to-face.

I would probably try to find someone to help me on my quest first, rather than immediately start trying to catch Pokemon. I wouldn't have any Pokemon of my own after all, so going to a Pokemon Professor and asking for a starter would be a good place to start or perhaps I could try to win my first pokemon at the game corner.

I would certainly take advantage of the opportunity to be around Pokemon, but being a Pokemon trainer isn't necessarily the only thing I would want to do. I would look into becoming a coordinator for Pokemon contests, but only if I can be in Hoenn. I would want to be a protégée of Wallace, and maybe someday up on that contest stage with my Milotic or Dratini I might get noticed by my crush Steven Stone.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:52 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by LadyJirachu.
Meow~I'M A BLACK CAT GRRL NAO!!! ;3 *squee*

Nature: Bold
...I wanna see how i'd emotionally handle being a trainer, going into battle, seeing my partners work hard win or lose, having snarky rivals, taking on evil teams.

I want to be a trainer. I bet it would be an interesting experience I could really grow from :)

doing some contest in the region i'm in couldn't hurt either haha xD i mean, who knows how intense a battle could feel in real life...though i think i'd be happy to see my pokemon having fun and getting stronger and working together with me so well.....=3

I'm glad someone made this thread.
Threads like this get me brain stormin' :3

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

And Pokemon is forever special to me :)
Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:49 PM).
Spooky Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJirachu View Post
...I wanna see how i'd emotionally handle being a trainer, going into battle, seeing my partners work hard win or lose, having snarky rivals, taking on evil teams.

I want to be a trainer. I bet it would be an interesting experience I could really grow from :)

doing some contest in the region i'm in couldn't hurt either haha xD i mean, who knows how intense a battle could feel in real life...though i think i'd be happy to see my pokemon having fun and getting stronger and working together with me so well.....=3

I'm glad someone made this thread.
Threads like this get me brain stormin' :3
Makes me think about, how drained people would actually be while doing the ash-greninja thing
Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:43 PM).

well, my first reaction is to automatically figure out where the heck i am. i mean, what region did i just get dropped in? kanto? johto? hoenn? i guess figuring out the local pokemon would be a good hint than anything else, lmao.

after that though... why not just start a new life as a pokemon trainer? might as well see if i can find the local professor and get started, at least.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:29 PM).
Banned

Nature: Hasty
I'd go out and catch something, then battle and battle. Pokemon training would be a good and fun living.

Though I probably wouldn't travel very far; just remain pretty isolated, so maybe I'd look into becoming a gym leader.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:03 AM).
アンヘロさん は、コミュ症です

Nature: Quirky
I'll go catch a few Pokémon and bond with them. I'm just an average trainer.

Collecting is somewhat of an addiction for me, too.

I only listen to high-quality video game rips.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:29 AM).
touchdown kan zuh city

While I'd love to say I'd go become a Pokemon trainer and start travelling the world, if I've got no money, food, or anywhere to stay, I'd probably want to get that situated before anything else.

It also depends on where I end up first too- Cinnabar Island, Pallet Town, Viridian City, and Viridian Forest are all pretty close to one another all things considered, but each place would offer its own challenges and benefits that could completely change your journey, just based on circumstance.

...or I could just say screw it, steal a Ditto, and have fun messing with people.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:43 AM).
I have it

Nature: Rash
    assess whether or not i'll be comfortable living in such a world

i mean, it is very different

raising livestock was my first thought
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:38 AM).
    Also known as 'Michelle' to some.

I would be very happy and I don't think i'm alone in dreaming this multiple times. I would first situate my life a bit. Get maybe a job and do things there before I start traveling, but definitly get a partner Pokémon first. Also look for a way to get a place where I can live or stay, and when I have things under control, travel the world.
    Old 1 Week Ago (4:05 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by LadyJirachu.
    Meow~I'M A BLACK CAT GRRL NAO!!! ;3 *squee*

As well as being a trainer I want to be a co-ordenator too 'cuz co-ordenating is cute ^_^

Being a trainer with a mostly cute pokemon team would probably suit me. Buuuut I also love Lucario and Hawlucha too xD So I would hope I would have AT LEAST one them as well. And they could be my cool/tough contest pokemon when I also enter contests :3

I still wanna battle too. Pokemon battling is interesting to me. Teaching my pokemon moves like attract/charm/sweet kiss could also make battles even more interesting muwahahahaha >D <3

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
    Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
    I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
    Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

And Pokemon is forever special to me :)
    Old 1 Week Ago (5:10 AM).

Assuming it would be as easy as it seemingly is for Ash to just travel without having to worry much financially yeah that'd be my lifestyle hopping from region to region catching Pokémon. I'd probably want to research more than battle competitively though.

Quick Reply