• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Courtroom

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
It's a good lead as any.

I still think GP vs Melody is a town v town, and I am really against picking the two of them simply because both arguments are just flimsy af. Melody is super defensive, while GP is hyper aggressive. I still think both of you are looking at the wrong direction.

I'm with Bard on this one, and I do agree EC is a bit iffy to me. It's perfectly natural for someone to retract their vote especially if they didn't know the setup was no reveal. Yeah, I'm just gonna [vote] EvilChameleon just because he's my biggest scumread out of everyone.

Townreads for me are Bard, GP, Melody, HyperMorian, and NightKrow

Abby for now is pretty neutral. I don't think his mistake costed him any town or scum points

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Yeah, I think I want to do this as he hasn't really done much else regarding his 'gut feeling' or whatever haha.
[vote] EvilChameleon

Sparkin

I know this is a no-reveal game, but even so, a cop claim is still a cop claim.
It'd be a pretty bold move for mafia to claim cop when even the roles descriptions are confusing (5 types???)
Suspecting both purplecicada and Salzorrah for that

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I don't trust it is all I'm saying. If that makes me scummy, fair enough but he hasn't actually made any more contribution apart from that.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
[unvote] EvilChameleon

Yeah, on second thought we can't just randomly lynch a softclaimed and currently uncc'd cop — even though he just said what he thought and didn't say much else in regards to that matter.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
ok so this is where I stand on everyone right now:

Town reads: Bard, Melody
Slight town reads: Sparkin, Earth Traveler, Gunner, purplecicada
Null reads (due to lack of content): HyperMorian, Kiyotaka, Johnny, Zenithos
Null reads (due to conflicting thoughts on what they've done so far): Abby (town who forgot about no-reveal, or scum who also forgot about no-reveal?), EvilChameleon (actual cop hoping for doctor? granny/loudmouth claiming cop so that maf visits? actual cop pretending to bait as granny/loudmouth so that maf doesn't visit? Stalker trying to establish themselves as cop? Maf faking cop reports? Another role told him Johnny is inno? So many questions...), gimmepie (either overly aggressive town or Lyncher, if such a thing exists in this setup.)
Very tentative scum reads that might actually be null reads due to lack of content but they're also playing the rookie card: Sawsbuck, Ida13
Slight scum reads: Pecilia, because wtf was that OMGUS vote?
Scum reads: I don't feel this strongly about anyone yet tbh

Was going to go for EC but the more I thought about it the more conflicted I was. Yeah, the Abby vote is iffy and the reasoning for it is weak, but then none of us are confident about Abby's alignment at this point. We could be ripping into Sparkin for his Abby vote too but I don't see anyone doing that (tbf I might have moved him down to null for it, but before that I townread him so I'm sticking with my gut here.) Also Sparkin's right, a cop claim is still a cop claim. There's so many things that could be true here that we risk lynching our actual cop, or another important town role, if we lynch him. I'm with Bard - wait for him to slip up or for a cop CC.

I'm actually going to [Vote] Pecilia because it's one thing to waltz in, give a random vote and completely ignore everything that's been going on like some people have been doing, but it's another thing entirely to waltz in, give an OMGUS vote that stacks on someone else's random vote, and then not comment on anything that's happened so far. Sparkin's not even scummy. (or voting for Pecilia any more, so even the OMGUS reasoning is invalid now)

gonna try and keep an eye on the thread even though I'm going to be out this evening to see if Pecilia says anything else though.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'd still like to keep my eye on EC but also Peci, to be honest. If I see anything odd I'll put in a vote, or at least analyse their post(s) to see if it's worth voting for. Strong townread on NK at the moment. Slight scum read on EC (but it's also a slight town read? so not gonna revote him because it's not worth it as things are rn) and Peci for reasons stated previously. With not much contribution at the moment, I have null reads on everyone else.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, there's no way we should lynch EC just yet based on everything the last several people have said. Abby does seem a bit scummy to me for making that vote on Melody that was entirely unburdened by logic and failing to back down until called out by two people, and I'm not sure what to make of the Melody-Gimmepie thing right now.

Stacking votes based on OMGUS because someone randomly voted you D1, though...

[Vote] Pecilia

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Oh wait, shit I didn't know EC claimed cop rip I must've missed that important detail

[unvote] EvilChameleon

I'm still highly suss at him tho, but a cop claim is still a cop claim.

As for Pecilia, I do agree they've been really using the OMGUS card so much, it does sound really suss atm. I'm gonna switch my vote for now, I don't know how much time we have left.

[vote] Pecilia

Sparkin

It might be bad of me to go back to my previous vote, but all they had was an OMGUS vote so, which is lesser than what Abby has done.
[Unvote] Abby
[Vote] Pecilia

Last edited:

Mr. James

It is Night One.

Pecilia has died!
Players
--Courtroom--
Bardothren
EvilChameleon
Sparkin
Earth Traveler
NightKrow
HyperMorian
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Johnny
Abby
gimmepie
Salzorrah
Melody
purplecicada
Ida13
Zenithios

--Graveyard--
Charlie Brown
Pecilia​

Spoiler:

Mr. James

The day has begun.

Johnny has died!
Players
--Courtroom--
Bardothren
EvilChameleon
Sparkin
Earth Traveler
gimmepie
NightKrow
HyperMorian
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Abby
Salzorrah
Melody
purplecicada
Ida13
Zenithios

--Graveyard--
Pecilia
Johnny
Charlie Brown

Spoiler:

Mr. James

HyperMorian has been whipped out to death!
Players
--Courtroom--
Bardothren
EvilChameleon
Sparkin
Earth Traveler
gimmepie
NightKrow
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Abby
Salzorrah
Melody
purplecicada
Ida13
Zenithios

--Graveyard--
HyperMorian
Pecilia
Johnny
Charlie Brown

Spoiler:

Years
That was bizarre, to say the least. Abby's probably right about it being a gun (or this game's equivalent), and I'm guessing nobody's gonna come out and own that kill in any event. For anyone familiar with Ace Attorney lore, are their any characters that utilize a whip?

Now that we've got that out of the way, I think we should look at Johnny's death and a possible relation to EC, since he was EC's alleged clear. And now he's dead, so I'm guessing he (Johnny) really was innocent. So there are two possibilities:

a) EC is a legit cop, and the scum killed his lone clear, or
b) EC is a fraud, and he and his colleagues offed his "clear" to build towncred for their fake cop.

I personally believe (a) is more likely here, mostly based on my gut, but we can't really rule (b) out.

Other people's thoughts?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Salzorrah is innocent.

HyperMorian was also an innocent.

Melody and gimmepie are also innocent.

Back