• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Sparkin

Does the red mean that it was a mafia or it's purely color choice?

Sparkin

I find it highly unlike that a mafia (alone) dies in N0. I think the most probably possibilities are:
1- There is a Tailor; (High Chance)
2- Purps tried to kill someone but the person has a role that fires back; (Medium Chance)
3- Vigilante/Serial Killer killed her and mafia killing got blocked somehow. (Low Chance)
I would bet on the first one, because it's too much coincidence that only a mafia died on N0
Btw Hatsune Miku is here to make music great again!

uh, what?
The roles are like, right there in the OP ( ―_―III)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Maybe the colors do, or don't. Either way, I'm not surprised to see purp flipping maf almost all the time, were if the colors do matter or not.

Maybe the SK did this? It's just weird that there was only one death and not two if both did attack last night.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Well that three-way in the flavor text makes it sound interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So we should be able to abstain just this one phase, should I do this or vote Newtsie for picking Hatsune Miku...?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Well that three-way in the flavor text makes it sound interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So we should be able to abstain just this one phase, should I do this or vote Newtsie for picking Hatsune Miku...?

Excuse me Hatsune Miku is real musical taste. And there are people with worst bands than mine!

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
there are people with worst bands than mine!

Please explain yourself so I don't end up voting you. (ಠ_ಠ)◡┬──┬

So yeah, colours don't give anything up, but we should try and make sense of the text.

triple-way brutality going on

We should try and list all possibilities that this implies, if it does imply anything, and their respective probabilities.

whilst a lot of people managed to sneak in others' abodes, learning their deepest darkest secrets.

Probably the cop roles.

Speaking of secrets, it looks like someone has potentially found the password to get into something kept secret for a very long time

But what about this, is it just some filler text or relevant to the game mechanics? Hmmm....

I'll go to sleep, try to think about all of this tomorrow and then I'll post back.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Wait so we don't get role flips in this game, but do we get alignment flips or no?

Apparently not, since we'd know whether Nicki was town or mafia (I think she's town)

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
[S-HIGHLIGHT] Speaking of secrets, it looks like someone has potentially found the password to get into something kept secret for a very long time.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

as said before, this seems like nicki might have been a shrink visiting the samurai, potentially.

Years
I honestly doubt we're going to puzzle out that mess in its entirety. For the sake of fairness though, we have a nurse who could easily be responsible for the lack of a second death.

Back