• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of PokéCommunity v2 - Choose Your Hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
saEfNVX.png
PERRY THE PALADIN
LEVEL: 1 | EXP: 6 |
oVk14Fk.png
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
U4h7dsE.png
bVtSd2c.png
ANGELICA THE MAGE
COMPANION: Lumi
LEVEL: 33 | EXP: 324 |
oVk14Fk.png
Spoiler:

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
L4onXSQ.png
SAMWELL THE BARD
LEVEL: 5 | EXP: 40 |
oVk14Fk.png
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Changelog

Hi all! Some quick announcements:

mgriffin has helped me change the way companions work - you will no longer need to !release pets if you want a new one. Using the !companion <species name> called <companion name> command to buy a new pet will simply place your current pet in your inventory, and to switch between owned pets you can use the command !take <companion name>.

If you haven't noticed yet, a bunch of new weapons and companions are now available in store! Thank you Corviknight and Fairy for spriting these!

And lastly, thank you all for participating so far! We hope you're having fun, and stay tuned for more new equipment, companions and features.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
saEfNVX.png
[LARS] THE PALADIN
LEVEL: 2 | EXP: 16 |
oVk14Fk.png
Spoiler:

Years
Hey everyone, myself and Cid are currently (with 110% assistance from mgriffin) getting to grips with the script and will be discussing LoPC so we can get some events and whatnot running for it!

Last edited:
Years
bVtSd2c.png
SETETH THE MAGE
LEVEL: 2 | EXP: 12 |
oVk14Fk.png
Spoiler:

pkmin3033

https://xffinal.pokecommunity.com/upload/posts/10124228/

THE LEGEND RETURNS

We are pleased to announce that The Legend of PokeCommunity, dormant for many moons, has now returned to Video Games!

To new adventurers: Welcome! Be sure to check out this post to find out what this is all about, then get your character up and start posting!

To old adventurers: Welcome back! By the miracle of the Divine - and MGriffin's excellent instructions - your old characters are intact, and will be updated each time with this thread! Your quest is revived and shall continue the more that you post in Video Games.

To all: Happy questing!

This thread will now be updated on a weekly basis. All questions and comments can be posted in this thread~

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
Greetings, adventurers!

I am pleased and more than a little surprised to announce that The Legend of PokeCommunity is now back!

From now on, I shall be maintaining this thread on a weekly basis (last updated status will be in the first post of this topic) so any and all posts made in Video Games will count towards your adventurer's levels. Happy posting :3

lovely news indeed!

I forgot I was a rogue in this thread whoops, almost wanted to buy a warrior class sword

pkmin3033

The possibility of new weapons and familiars - and maybe even a new class or two eventually - is possible, in the medium to long term. I haven't done any sprite work in a VERY long time, but I have...ideas.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
DC53vPZ.png
CHERRICA THE CLERIC
LEVEL: 1 | EXP: 0 |
oVk14Fk.png
Spoiler:

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
Years
GLIQquc.png