• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Just Another Pokemon Fangame

Years
Hey Guys!

This is my first Pokemon Fangame. I am currently still developing, therefore the shared link is "just" a Demo.

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3m0dr1jr6u5clqy/JustAnotherPokemonFangame_-_Demo_1.2.0.rar/file

Already existing Features:
Spoiler:

Planned features of the final game:
- including every Pokemon of the 1st-4th Generation
- refightable Gym Leaders and Elite Four
- humor/not taking itself too seriously
- following Pokemon for some regions (not all regions!)

Status of the current demo:
--> 2nd Gym
--> ~200 Pokemon available
--> 5 Towns + many extra areas

I would be happy if you try out my game and give me some feedback :)

If you find any game errors or spelling mistakes (English isn't my first language so there may be some) please let me know, so I can provide a better game experience for you and others.

If you have suggestions what might be missing in the game or should be changes let me know as well. I won't promise to implement everything you say (it's my game after all), but if you have good ideas I would be happy to include them. ^^

Credits:
Spoiler:

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Known Bugs and ways to bypass them (if possible):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
So far, a very solid game. Not too hard, not too easy at the start like these games should be. I liked Brock's maze cave. English was understandable, a few typos here and there, but nothing too jarring. Only thing I might suggest doing is maybe adding signs to the cave and the city because the layout is a bit confusing. Other than that, good job.

Years
Thank you for your input both of you! ^^

I'll make sure to add signs when I pollish the areas before the next demo update, which I'll upload as soon as possible :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 19, 2019
I just finished the Demo and love that I can use my lovely Yanma as my starter!!! 😍 And its in general a pretty good game so far!

Years
So, after a long time I just uploaded the new version of my game, Demo 1.2.0!
I updated the underlying Essentials Version and added a lot of features to increase the player's comfort. I also realized some tips you guys gave me and added signs and a better town map, so you know where to go. You can find more information on the changes in the changelog.
Due to the big changes made, prior save files can't / shouldn't be used.

I'm also currently working on the next big update with new areas, gyms, story and Pokémon! Until then have fun and have a good day ^^

Last edited:
Back