• 78 replies

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
13,830 posts
6.1 Years
I'm getting close to finishing my 2nd Conquest run, so after that I'll start up my 2nd Revelations playthrough, gonna try doing Hard/Classic. But a thought I had is that it might be fun for other people to pick some of who I use for this playthrough. You get access to everyone from both sides in Revelations except for Scarlet and Yukimura, so there's a lot to choose from. The units I'm planning on using right now are Corrin, Jakob, Azura, Felicia, Flora, Reina, Effie, Selena, Laslow, and maybe Odin (I say maybe because I remember him having some join issues in Revelations). So this leaves 6 or 7 open spots, as once you get going the maps allow for about 16 units on them or something like that. So to record things:

Units already selected by Nah: Corrin, Azura (Sky Knight), Jakob, Felicia (Dark Flier), Flora (Dread Fighter), Reina (Dread Fighter), Effie (General), Selena, Laslow

Maybe: Odin

Units selected by others (6-7 spots currently available!):

You can pick from literally anyone not currently on the list, for whatever reasons you want--part of the fun in this will be in using new/different stuff. Feel free to suggest reclass ideas for units or pairings as well, can be for units you're suggesting or for ones someone else did.
paired to a bottle of booze

Syndrome

Age 24
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted October 31st, 2019
3,060 posts
4.4 Years
Hey so I'm gonna join this since I just noticed it (I have no idea how I overlooked it in the first place)

Best girl/guy: Ike
Nohr/Hoshido: Nohr
How long have you been playing FE? I got into it last year when a friend gifted me a copy of Shadows of Valentia, and since then I've played almost every game in the series...so a little over a year?
What was your first game? Shadows of Valentia, which is also one of my favorites.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Age 14
Male
Not Delaware
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted October 2nd, 2019
887 posts
1.5 Years
Hey so I'm gonna join this since I just noticed it (I have no idea how I overlooked it in the first place)

Best girl/guy: Ike
Nohr/Hoshido: Nohr
How long have you been playing FE? I got into it last year when a friend gifted me a copy of Shadows of Valentia, and since then I've played almost every game in the series...so a little over a year?
What was your first game? Shadows of Valentia, which is also one of my favorites.
Oof sorry I didn't notice you :( Anyway welcome to the club :)
And shout out to anyone who still bothers to look at this thread, we are.doing an event as soon as I stop having technical problems.

Pure Essence

Broken computer hours

Male
Charlotte
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
721 posts
2 Years
Best girl/guy: Four-way tie between Ophelia, Felix, Idunn, and Anna.
Nohr/Hoshido: It's hard to say. I love Nohr's characters, so I'll say Nohr, even though I play Hoshido more often.
How long have you been playing FE? Can't remember, but it was after Three Houses was announced. I think it was late 2018 or early 2019.
What was your first game? Fates. I mean, I've only played that and 3H but Fates was my first game.
Advertiser Content