Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokémon Aquamarine (Beta 1.0.3) Page 4

Started by AquamarineVaporeon 2 Weeks Ago 1:38 PM
  • 84 replies
  • Poll

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• 8.00%
  • 20.00%
  • 4.00%
  • 2.00%
  • 12.00%
  • 30.00%
  • 2.00%
  • 10.00%
  • 12.00%
Male
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
46 posts
32 Days
Thanks so much!

To update, I've just arrived on Nebula road and my five pokemon are barely fighting back against the trainers. (Had to use a max revive, of all things) I have a sylveon, venusaur, heracross, miltank, and metang. I'm still looking for other pokemon since I've already used heracross and miltank before it's just that they've been proven reliable in the past. The pokedex should help me out see where my options are in team composition.

I haven't experienced any bugs so far but I've seen that you've updated the game in some way, is there a way to patch this version I already have without losing my progress? I used multipatch for the mac, if that bit of information is helpful. :)
Just replace the old .gba file with the newly patched .gba file. Your save should be unaffected. Additionally, I suggest saving somewhere unaffected by the update, so avoid the pokemon league entrance, triunfo road, or any place with rock smashable rocks

pikachubuneary

Aoi-chan/Cabziiechuu

Age 24
Female
Philippines, Republic of China
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4 posts
6.2 Years
I’ve been enjoying your hack so far. It’s really well made! I’ve got a question tho. Where can i find a larvitar? I’ve been looking for one for a while. I tried to retrace my steps because the dex location shows the old Kanto map. It says that it can be found on Kanto route 12-13. Been saving a stardust for a guaranteed shiny lol
Male
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
46 posts
32 Days
I’ve been enjoying your hack so far. It’s really well made! I’ve got a question tho. Where can i find a larvitar? I’ve been looking for one for a while. I tried to retrace my steps because the dex location shows the old Kanto map. It says that it can be found on Kanto route 12-13. Been saving a stardust for a guaranteed shiny lol
Thanks! Look around Mt. Ande, on the entrance next to Andromeda City. Low spawn rate, probably 5%, but it's there. Good luck!

pikachubuneary

Aoi-chan/Cabziiechuu

Age 24
Female
Philippines, Republic of China
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4 posts
6.2 Years
Thanks! Look around Mt. Ande, on the entrance next to Andromeda City. Low spawn rate, probably 5%, but it's there. Good luck!
Thank you so much for responding! Will definitely look for one now. Didn’t slip my mind that it’s found in Mt. Ande lol all i encountered are Riolu, Gible, and the common Mt. Moon Pokémon lol
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4 posts
239 Days
Replace it? So like, go through the normal motions of downloading the most recent file on here and just setting it up on multipatch? Sorry, not the most knowledgable on here HAHA
No matter what you say, my waifu is the best waifu and the best part about her is that she is actually real and is actually my girlfriend, lover, and my soulmate. In this essay I will...
Male
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
46 posts
32 Days
Replace it? So like, go through the normal motions of downloading the most recent file on here and just setting it up on multipatch? Sorry, not the most knowledgable on here HAHA
so patch firered with the new patch like normal. after that, go to the folder where you keep the old version and just replace the old patched file with the newly patched file. as long as both files had the same name, you should be able to use your old save

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
602 posts
2.5 Years
I was playing 1.02 and I'm in my way to get my second badge. I realised that I didn't have the Pokedex on me, but my Eevee evolved into a Sylveon with the shiny stone. Is this how it's meant to work, or do I need the pokédex to avoid complications.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Male
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
46 posts
32 Days
I was playing 1.02 and I'm in my way to get my second badge. I realised that I didn't have the Pokedex on me, but my Eevee evolved into a Sylveon with the shiny stone. Is this how it's meant to work, or do I need the pokédex to avoid complications.
It means you got the national dex, but not the pokedex, so you're fine. You can get the regular dex at any time and you'll just automatically have the national dex. There was a bug where talking to the lab aide directly when he gives out the running shoes instead of having him walk up to you didn't trigger the national dex script. Huge oversight on my part, but that should be fixed up.
Advertiser Content