Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
250 posts
3.5 Years
i beat final fantasy legend 3 and now i'm on dragon quest 4 and i'm also playing on my PS4 marvel spiderman.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

ZeoStar

Male
dream world
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,733 posts
2.1 Years
In Ocarina of Time I finished the Water Temple and the Bottom of the Well.

I'm playing progressively worse for some reason. I got my first game over to a spider ambush in the Water Temple, then the boss fight took me 3 bottled fairies to beat. Then in the Bottom of the Well I nearly game received a game over at the boss fight.

It's strange because I was having no issues before. The Fire Temple only took me about 40 minutes.

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
2,845 posts
250 Days
Playing Unturned, building a base

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
3,457 posts
11.7 Years
Kirby: The Amazing Mirror is a surprisingly fun time during long plane flights. That, Pac-Man 256, and Pokémon FireRed were my go-to games for both of my recent departure and returning flights. I also caught an Eevee in Pokémon GO while I was there, which is a nice souvenir.

I am happy to be back home with my 3DS and Switch though. Can't wait to play Ocarina of Time 3D and Smash Ultimate later.

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
2,845 posts
250 Days
Age of Empires II, raging at the campaign

Senjougahara

Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
348 posts
3.2 Years
Still playing Breath of the Wild. Working for that fully powered Master Sword!

Also just started a replay of Red Dead Redemption 2.
i don't understand

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh

Age 23
Non-binary
Liguria, Italy
Seen 43 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
117 posts
318 Days
Got back to CTR Nitro-Fueled with the latest season, the amount of free updates they've been able to put out so far is impressive and this month they've brought back yet more requested characters and a new mode which is lots of fun. I noticed yesterday it's the first Switch game I've broken the 200-hour mark with.
Galar
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
158 posts
16 Days
I started playing Death Stranding, it's definitely not a game for everyone but I'm enjoying the ride so far.

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
3,457 posts
11.7 Years
Doing a Pokémon Crystal Nuzlocke! Could be my second completed Nuzlocke ever, if I manage to beat it. I hope I don't get bored with this too quickly-- I might just revert back to playing Ocarina of Time if I do.

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...

Male
Colorado
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
106 posts
2.3 Years
I'm trying to get into FFXIV. I really want to enjoy it, however I don't really understand the gameplay progression and systems yet. I'll keep trying!
3DS: 2938-6132-2090
Switch: 3020-9015-7354
Age 22
Male
in my fridge probably
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
135 posts
8.5 Years
I bought FFXII on sale on the eShop a few weeks back and I've been burning through that while waiting for SwSh. I've also been playing Overwatch and Dead by Daylight because of their recent events.

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 43 Minutes Ago
I picked Hollow Knight back up because I wanted to play something else before I did another visual novel, and I've been neglecting that game anyway. Bought over a year ago, only two hours played on it up until this point...and really, it was seeing a video of a boss fight from there that made me want to play it.
Advertiser Content