Advertiser Content

Released Pokémon Empyrean [v0.9] Page 102

Started by Stochastic July 20th, 2018 9:00 AM
  • 2549 replies
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
3 posts
223 Days
Can someone please post a hint about the pillars puzzle? I've found the numbers, but I can't see what I should do with them. Tried calculating it as a magic square, but that didn't work.
That's already the right approach. Mine endet up looking like this:
Spoiler:

w 17 11 21 - 49
2x 12 14 9 - 35
16 z 22 x - 38
13 19 y 15 - 47
-29 -48 -47 -45 - 49
(numbers behind the - are the sums for the rows, without x, y, z and w)

Then I used equations to figure out the numers.
Here's my solution for z:
Spoiler:

M = 2x + 35
M = z + (x) + 38
M = z + 48

2x + 35 = z + x + 38
2x = z + x + 3
x = z + 3

z + (z+3) + 38 = z + 48
z + (z+3) = z + 10
z + 3 = 10
z = 7

But I haven't figured out what to do after that. I'm guessing I need an item to put on the stone in the middle?
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
46 posts
1.1 Years
That's already the right approach. Mine endet up looking like this:
Spoiler:

w 17 11 21 - 49
2x 12 14 9 - 35
16 z 22 x - 38
13 19 y 15 - 47
-29 -48 -47 -45 - 49
(numbers behind the - are the sums for the rows, without x, y, z and w)

Then I used equations to figure out the numers.
Here's my solution for z:
Spoiler:

M = 2x + 35
M = z + (x) + 38
M = z + 48

2x + 35 = z + x + 38
2x = z + x + 3
x = z + 3

z + (z+3) + 38 = z + 48
z + (z+3) = z + 10
z + 3 = 10
z = 7

But I haven't figured out what to do after that. I'm guessing I need an item to put on the stone in the middle?
Cheers, mate. I'm getting the same result from a different method (finding x first, working things out from there). But we're getting the same values for the magic number, z and x at least. It looks like a strength puzzle to me, but rocks won't fall down the hole that leads down to the button.
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
364 posts
5.9 Years
Sooo I got stuck on route 102
If you're stuck there and have saved the game, you'll need to load a backup save (main menu -> load backup save)
And redownload the v0.9.5c patch and patch again to avoid the issue in the future. I fixed it in the meantime.

Exactly the same problem for me in new game +, the jump make me pass the rock .

Btw, thank you for this marvelous game. Best Fan Game Ever.
Thanks! <3
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
118 posts
9.3 Years
Does anyone know when v1.0 comes out
in lieu of sounding rude tho not intentionally so ill just say "soon" and i use that word loosely as apparently the creator is taking a small break if im not mistaken
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4 posts
5 Days
Hey, I'm accumulating a lot of rom-hacks and fan games, and this one this very promising. Went to try it out for a few minutes, and I noticed that the female sideways running animations looks really weird. Like, her head moves forward yet the hair stays static. Kinda jarring looking? Just wondering if it would look better if either a) the face didn't move forward or b) the hair maybe moved forward 1 pixel.
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
23 posts
5.8 Years
The second one is 10, 17, 13
The third one is 87119

Be ready cuz there is going to be a pretty tough battle
I'm not there yet, but thanks in advance because I absolutely suck at puzzles.

Btw are there any Pokémon that would normally be overlooked for being weak, but actually good in Empyrean? Like Wingull apparently evolving into goddamn DIO.
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
118 posts
9.3 Years
uh, i don't know if anyone has noticed, but the new version 0.9.5c download link on this site doesn't seem to be working.

Could anyone help me out with this issue, please?
they are working perfectly fine for me, i tried both links and had no problems downloading them whatsoever
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
118 posts
9.3 Years
Does anyone know where to find the Charizardite X mega stone? I just got the mega ring and I'm looking for it to Mega evolve my Charizard. Also, is Ash Greninja in the game? And if so, how do I obtain it?
i forget where exactly charizardite x and y are but whereever one of them is the other is a few tiles away................. as for ash greninja it is available but its considered a mega evolution as battle bond doesnt exist, to obtain it you need the shuriken which isnt obtained til the town with the ghost gym
Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
118 posts
9.3 Years
Hi again,

Just to signal .The move Baneful Bunker from Toxapex doesn't seem working ( neither protect nor poison at contact). I may be the only one using it though.

Thanks again for the game
i assume ur trying against the non mutant fights and are experiencing this? if so then it is likely a bug
Advertiser Content