• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [RP] Sanctic [M]

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
OOC Thread

temp_by_arylett_charnoa-dbq2obn.png

Arylett

A creature stirred in the cover of her bedding, slowly getting to her feet. Dressing herself as if she were still a human, this creature dawned her cape and her glasses, and quickly groomed through her voluminous mane with her claws. Her groggy posture immediately straightened up when her violet eyes spotted an older woman clad in ornate armor. She bowed before her, raptly showing respect, as she projected her thoughts into the mind of her superior.

"Ma'am... what can I do for you?"

The Elite Sanctic Crusader's steely eyes softened, as she gently placed a hand upon the Zoroark's head.

"At ease, Arylett. Your orders today are to report to Facility 1 for Orientation."

"More new Hylics?" Though her expression she projected upon her face was just as steely as the Crusader's usual look, she couldn't help but scrunch her face in displeasure underneath her illusion.

"Yes."

"Understood." She responded dully, as she watched the woman make for the door of her quarters, leaving an unspoken question hanging in the air. As if her superior could sense it, she paused, leaving Arylett to gaze upon her back.

"One more thing. I am to tell you that punitive measures have been heightened in light of the recent outbreak in crime You are to record even the slightest of misbehavior. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes..."

"I'll emphasize this again. Though certain misdeeds were... perhaps... missed by your keen eye, the council has made it clear that they will not tolerate anything but the most obedient of workers." The woman paused carefully, before continuing a somewhat shaky tone. "I wouldn't... want to lose one of our most valuable Hylics. Now, do you really understand?"

"I... Miss Nora, I understand completely."

Pasting her most stern and icy expression upon her face, she forced down the warring voices within her mind. Unfortunately, she found those mental whispers becoming louder as the room fell into silence, chattering Hylics abruptly stopping their conversings. She and her fellow Inspectors had entered the dimly lit warehouselike room, its steel-reinforced walls adding to the sudden atmosphere of oppression they had brought with them.

The new workers had been lined up before the Inspectors, their typical clueless or rebellious expressions irritating to her. They knew nothing.

"Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It will be worse than death." Their minds would suddenly be invaded with her most threatening, booming tone. It was the usual speech, and she had grown quite practiced in her telepathic abilities to deliver it. Rarely did Arylett open her mouth to make those gross Hylic noises.

"If you don't believe me, then you can try to defy us. But we will be watching, and you will not get away with anything. That is all."

[Recommendations: If your character is a newcomer, then have them be in the lineup and react to this. If they have been there for a while, then you can have them listening in.]

Last edited:

astraling

just a sad little dingus in a chip bag
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 23, 2018
→ justine the meinshao

Justine didn't quite know where she was. Fumbling with her earrings, she shuffled around a bit, trying not to hit anyone with her new arms. Were the Pokemon around her former humans, just as she was? Was this room filled with criminals who deserved this punishment? Inhaling sharply, Justine tried to steel herself for whatever would come next.

Think, Justine. Take in the area. Escape...might not be possible anymore. Not like this. But hey, you might as well make the most of what you've got. The walls were steel and the ceiling was ridiculously high (or maybe she was just adjusting to shrinking by what felt like a whole foot but was probably only five inches -- as if she wasn't short enough already!).

She tried to bring herself up to her full height, but was disappointed when she saw a frightening Pokemon just to her right with a menacing look in its eyes. The pincers on the top of its head were sharp, and she could swear that they shone, even in the dim light. Justine shrunk a bit, scared off by someone that wasn't even looking at her.

The chatter that had gone on around her began to quiet before stopping completely, and everyone's gazes were focused on something that she couldn't see without going on her feet (claws? paws? claw paws?). A strange black creature with glasses stood at a raised platform, flanked by two other Pokemon. Justine was already shaken up by the large bug standing next to her, but the cold expression that the newcomer wore almost made Justine afraid to directly at them.

Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It will be worse than death. If you don't believe me, then you can try to defy us. But we will be watching, and you will not get away with anything. That is all.

Justine could feel her blood turn to ice as she swallowed, bowing her head and trying to stop and think rationally about the situation, to take it all in. The new information was bouncing around in her mind, and she couldn't make it stop. She couldn't keep going like this.

There's no way this is actually happening to me. I'll wake up tomorrow, and it'll be my seventeenth birthday. Wesley and I will go on a date, and afterward, we'll go home and celebrate with my mom and brothers. There's no way this is happening. There's no way this is happening. There's no way this is happening.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
"Humph, more lawbreakers are joining in our ranks." Spoke the Roserade grumpily whilst spreading the seeds all over the tiled soils.

"Quite so." Replied back Simipour monotonically, watering the seedlings around her with the tuft on her tail imitating a built-in hose. "People nowadays are getting gutsier, but they just don't think of their forthcoming through."

The chattering of the creatures widened the moment where the speech was given out, overwhelming the incoming voice. The timely sequence of the week, the usual routine of the day and night only to work, work, and work. The inhabitants of the second facility weren't exactly the modest type anyone'd expect. Rather, most of them were vigorous workaholics.

To the third row, seventh column of verdant vegetation, a large, serpentine creature was seen to be moving through the lane to create patches suitable for plants' growth. May be looking very simple in the plain eyes, but with the new addition of an artificial sun constantly basking the facility from afar for endless period, not even the toughest-looking Hylics might want to stay for too long in the mildly drawn drought.

"This should do it." The Arbok sighed in exhaustion before continuing his sentence, "Field clear!"

One of the most frequent words used by the 'Tillers', as to what they agreed to call them, in order to signal the 'Planters' to sow the field with seeds of homogeneous preferences. It is evidently proven by the time they scattered them into the newly made field, accompanied by the 'Sprinklers' who proceeded with the watering job. The latter were also responsible to keep the temperature at bay, so to not let the place being too hot, and not too cold either. The simplicity of the procedure taken upon the second facility was spread over regularly, though most of them really hate listening to the same wordings everyday for the most obvious part.

Turning back, the Snake Pokémon slithered from where he was to standby on the spot he was needed. Comparing to between what he saw weeks ago upon his arrival with the present times, it appeared that the fellow Hylics were much more comfortable when he was there, staying put with his scaly body placed just next to him, elongated. He rested himself as soon as possible before continuing to till the lands for those in need of the spoken role.

This kind of work wasn't anything different with retail dealership, or so I interpret it by experience. Thinking back, I wonder how they're doing. I just hope nothing bad happened to them... He wagged his tail slowly, But still, even if I can return back, will they still accept my wrongdoings? I just...don't have the courage to face them, yet I really wanted to amend our bonds, there and now. My worry gradually grew the first time I'm here, and now I'm uninformed of their status because I'm completely isolated with the world outside... Maybe, I shouldn't have done that...

...But all is well, I'm sure of it. I've rested enough, so I better get back to work. For mom, dad, and Autumn, I'll work twice as hard just for them. He blinked for a minute before heading off to help.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years

"It will be worse than death."

It's the second time Leon has heard those telepathic words. They stung hard, last time he heard them, pushing the cold chill of fear into his bones. It wasn't all that long ago that he was standing in the same place as these newbies. The previous batch, maybe? he thinks to himself. Either that or I missed a bunch of them. Who knows how often they take in newbies.

The Kecleon is positioned high in the warehouse-like room, atop stacks of heavy-duty crates. Supplies, presumably. Leon doesn't care what's in them, he just knows that no one ever looks up here unless they're loading or unloading. From his position, he has the opportunity to listen in, and get a glimpse of the newly-transformed Pokémon.

I can't believe this is what passes for "Orientation" around here. Leon thinks, pressing his chest down against the crate and frowning. I mean, I know it's not supposed to be a nice place, but if you gave the newbies a better idea of what's up around here, they'd do a better job for you.

Of course, it is easy to rebel and analyze the methods of Arcadia in the privacy of his own thoughts. Actually speaking out would take a whole lot of guts... and pain tolerance.

He wonders about the truth of them. Mind, he has no idea what they do to Hylics who try to get away from the entire facility. The only thing he's tried is to get away from the back-breaking work they put him through. The punishment... was awful, but he hates the work so much that it's actually rather close to a tie.

Then again, he also doesn't know what death is like, so he can't make a fair comparison on either side, can he?

Leon pulls himself out of that morbid thought when he notices the Zoroark turning away from the newbie lineup. He climbs his way down from the crate stack, and waits patiently for the right moment. When she's not looking, or when she's stepping into just the right spot, the Kecleon puts himself in her path.

A good two feet shorter than the Zoroark, he doesn't appear particularly threatening, but he doesn't look happy. The way he had snuck up on her was probably not a delightful surprise, either.

He opens his wide mouth. "Hey." There's a lot of choice words he has for her -- any of those thoughts about her orientation speech are mighty tempting. But he picks something that's less likely to get him punished.

"Why do you do that. You talk to us with that mind trick. I mean, I get why you do that with the humans, but. You're one of us. Just talk to us on our level. Our tongue."

It's something that's been bothering him, even if he hasn't been here that long. He suspects that it makes the Zoroark feel elevated above the other Hylics, but he takes issue with that.

Last edited:
Years
Mizu was practically dragged into a warehouse, as the reinforced walls were closing in on her. Her new small and helpless appearance made the world become much bigger than it should be, causing her mind to panic. The chattering amongst the other Hylics grew louder as time passes. She was looking at the "Pokémon" around her, hoping at least one of them would tell her what's going on. Instead, they kept chatting amongst themselves, some of them conversing with a worried tone as time passed on. Mizu and the other Hylics' heads jolted to face what they can only assume to be a high class Hylic of some sort, their dress like coat looking almost regal. Instead the loud chatting turned to small whispers, as went silent as they started to hear someone speak within their minds. Was it from the upper class Hylic? It's possible.

"Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It will be worse than death." Mizu couldn't believe what she was saying. It all felt so unreal to her...if what she says is true, then what will happen to her and the others? Was there even a fate worse than death? "If you don't believe me, then try to defy us. But we will be watching, and you will not get away with anything. That is all." She didn't want to believe any of it. Just the thought of what they might do to people that tried to escape was almost sickening. Mizu kept looking at the upper class Hylic as she walked away, her entire body frozen in place from hearing her speech, her thoughts filled with mixed emotions as she tried to comprehend what was going on and what will happen to her in the next few days.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
"March" they said as they angrily shoved him in line with the other.....things. Things, the thing he was now, the thing he had woken up as after that ghastly trial. The Hylics. He stared at the line of other creatures who assumedly were once normal like him. He glanced at the smaller creature next to him that seemed to resemble a blue squirrel. It, probably female, looked scared out of its mind.
He thought to himself as speaking out loud would most likely cause a stir, "Tch, I don't have time for this. I need to find a way out." He looked around the warehouse that they were herded into. His mind began to tick as he searched for a way out, having no avail in doing so. He prepared to make a struggle as a feminine voice rang out in his head.

"Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It will be worse than death."
"If you don't believe me, then you can try to defy us. But we will be watching, and you will not get away with anything. That is all."

His yellow eyes glimmered with thought. Interesting, a slave camp of sorts it seems. He chuckled to himself quietly as he smirked. "I can make this work" he thought to himself once again. "All it will take is patience."

Lucky for him he was very patient when it comes to completing his goals.....very patient indeed.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years

?Damn?? Jason muttered as he was pushed out from a dark cell by two armored guards. He stumbled forward, eyes closed and hands on his head, as his head throbbed in pain. He turned to face the guards and say something but stopped as his eyes opened. Jason looked up in confusion at how tall the men in front of him were. There?s no way these guys are that tall. They?d have to be nearly nine feet? He thought to himself as he looked them up and down. His eyes shot open wide as his eyes rested on feet that weren?t human yet were where he felt his own feet. He quickly looked over his arms and patted himself down.

?What did you do to me?!? Jason yelled in anger and confusion. The guards ignored him and simply pushed him forward, forcing Jason toward a group of creatures he had never seen before. He looked around in silence as he tried to comprehend what was going on.

These must be the beasts that we?re forbidden from even seeing. But why keep a building full of Hylics? Jason balled his hands into fists and glared at the two guards as he was shoved into place within a line of beasts. He looked down at his monstrous looking hands as the guards walked away.

Is it possible that I?ve been turned into a Hylic? Were any of these other Hylics actually humans? Jason turned to his right to poke a two armed rock with eyes.

?Hey, can you understand me? Do you know what?s going-?. He stopped talking as a voice in his head began to speak.

"Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It will be worse than death."

Jason looked to the center of the room to see a small group of the creatures that seemed to be investigating the two lines of beasts. He assumed the voice had to come from one of them, as there were no visible humans in the room, but nobody?s mouth moved.

?Pfft. I had my face beat in before being dragged off to trial and now I?m some kind of monster. And now you?re demanding I work for you?? Jason smirked as he balled his hands into fists again.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023

Leon pulls himself out of that morbid thought when he notices the Zoroark turning away from the newbie lineup. He climbs his way down from the crate stack, and waits patiently for the right moment. When she's not looking, or when she's stepping into just the right spot, the Kecleon puts himself in her path.

A good two feet shorter than the Zoroark, he doesn't appear particularly threatening, but he doesn't look happy. The way he had snuck up on her was probably not a delightful surprise, either.

He opens his wide mouth. "Hey." There's a lot of choice words he has for her -- any of those thoughts about her orientation speech are mighty tempting. But he picks something that's less likely to get him punished.

"Why do you do that. You talk to us with that mind trick. I mean, I get why you do that with the humans, but. You're one of us. Just talk to us on our level. Our tongue."
With little time to think, the perception of an enemy suddenly in front of her overtook her mind. She let out a startled yelp, and swung her arms into the ground as she unleashed a crimson burst of darkness towards him. At the last second before it hit him, she managed to redirect it. Unfortunately, it swerved into the lineup of newcomers before dispersing. (@SkittyEevee, @metroid71, @ElBurrito)

Leaving the other Inspectors to deal with the fallout of her accidental Night Daze, she glared at the Kecleon with a very real expression of irritation as she caught her breath, before recognizing him as one of the usual troublemakers.

"Don't sneak up on me again." Her voice hissed into his mind, her mane bristling on end. "And don't tell me what to do. I don't need to take advice from a bandit like you."

She pointedly turned away from him, joining her fellow Inspectors to help any potentially injured newcomers.

"I'm sorry." The Zoroark uttered, focusing her Wish to help into her claw as she healed a Shinx.

?Pfft. I had my face beat in before being dragged off to trial and now I?m some kind of monster. And now you?re demanding I work for you?? Jason smirked as he balled his hands into fists again.
One of the other Inspectors, a rather nasty-looking Hypno, grinned twistedly at this specific newcomer. He was completely ignoring those who had taken damage from Arylett's blast.

"If you'd like, I can fix that for you... eheh. Want to forget everything and only be a mindless slave? I can do it. I can get rid of... all your suffering." He held up his pendulum before his eyes, swinging it lazily, as he cackled.

Last edited:
Years
"Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It would be worse than death."

"If you don't believe me, then you defy us. But we will be watching, and you will not get away with anything. That is all."

Dyke knew this speech all too well. Turning away from his work, Dyke spotted the batch of new Hylics at the opposite side of the warehouse, along with the inspectors. There had to have been at least two-dozen new workers this time, which was higher than normal. He first heard this speech nearly two years ago, and he was as confused as any of those who were receiving it today. Soon the Pyroar returned to his work.
"Do you think I could help you with that?" someone timidly asked him from behind.

He turned his head to see who had asked him the question, which turned out to be a Skorupi that was likely a new recruit.

"Yes, you may," he responded.

She scuttled over to the opposite side of the crate and said, "Alright three, two, one, lift."

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
As he pondered to himself he noticed the sudden blast of energy hit him, he slid back a few feet before shaking it off, more startled than damaged.

He glared up at source of the energy, then he looked at the peculiar yellow creature with the....swinging object. It appeared to be trying to calm down one of the more violent newcomers.

He realized how struggling at the moment would only hinder his goals. He simply stepped over one of the smaller newcomers that had been struck as well, as he stared back up at the wolf like creature.
"So how much longer will we be staying in here?

Afterglow Ampharos

Years

Leon's eyes go wide at the sight of the dark crimson energy, he shifts his weight to one side as swiftly as possible. It might not have been enough even so, if the projectile hadn't altered its course. The Kecleon is left with a racing heart as he looks back from the projectile's impact site toward the Zoroark.

After she responds, about as irritated as one would expect, Leon begins to calm down again, shifting his stance back toward something closer to normal.

"I wasn't telling you anything, it was a question."
She turned away from him anyway.
"And you're only proving my point, Inspector, throwing dark energy at me! You're a Hylic just like us!" he calls after her, raising his voice a level.

Enh, whatever. She was right to be irritated, he shouldn't have snuck up on her. His intent was to... well, not get his hiding place discovered, put himself in her path. He's lucky he didn't get hurt -- that the woman was good enough to push her attack out of his way. Like he suspected: she's not as much of a bad guy as she projects herself to be.

Some part of him wants to get through to her, but he's honestly not sure if it would work.

Since he has no interest in heading back toward his work site, Leon decides to approach these new Hylics, the incoming workforce. Partially because that's where the Night Daze ended up, and he's hoping no one got hurt thanks to his, uh, stealth.

"Are you guys ok?" he asks in a quieter voice, avoiding getting closer than he needs to. He doesn't have the same presence that the Inspectors do, so the newcomers won't confuse him for an authority, hopefully.

He kind of pities these new guys. Objectively, they don't have it any worse than he does, but it's always hard making such a huge adjustment in your life, especially right at the start.. He's still struggling with that, himself.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years

Jason threw his arm up in front of his face to shield himself from the blast of dark energy but all that hit him was bits of debris. As he lowered his arm he noticed someone moving up to him.

"If you'd like, I can fix that for you... eheh. Want to forget everything and only be a mindless slave? I can do it. I can get rid of... all your suffering."

Jason looked up and scowled at the yellow haired humanoid before him. ?Want to lose your hand? Or maybe your keychain? That could also be arranged.? He swung his arm out to swat the pendulum away but forgot to account for his change in height.

Jason huffed in defeat as his anger toward his predicament continued to build. He looked down at his hands as he felt them warming up. He could have sworn he saw a flick of light spawn from his knuckles but assumed it was his imagination.

Jason briefly surveyed the surrounding area and noticed a few of the other ?people? in the room had been hit by the attack. And yet despite the sudden assault, the furry beast in front of Jason merely laughed and threatened to make him a slave. More sparks began flying from his fist as he slowly moved it back, readying a punch.

Years

r0vysys.png

Greg Strong

It was a new day, or so Greg thought. Day and night kind of lost any meaning after the first weeks underground. All he knew was that they had unhooked him from the lights, letting him get a couple hours of sleep before moving on to his next task. After his nap, he had scuttled off to find some food, climbing through the air ducts and crawling along the wiring to avoid foot traffic in the halls. From there, he could hear new Hylics arriving in the main facility, no doubt with one of the inspectors preparing to give the induction speech.

Work. The word reverberated inside his head, making him wince. Oh, great... He thought, recognizing the voice. It's this girl giving the speech. So much for ignoring the inspectors. Somehow, this girl could project her thoughts into other people's brains, and was either so skilled or just unskilled enough that everyone in the general vicinity could hear her with perfect clarity. Honestly, Greg didn't know why she didn't just talk normally. At least then he could ignore her. With her voice in his head, he'd simply have to drown her out.

He closed his eyes, singing as loudly as he could as he marched on, trying to drown out the telepathic speech. "I can't stop this feeling! Deep inside of me! Girl, you just don't realise! What you do to me!" In the vents as he was, he tiny voice was barely audible. Most people would just think they were imagining things if they heard him, but he didn't much care at this point. "When you hold me! In your arms so- WHOA!" He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going, and he stepped onto the grate leading out of the ducts, falling to the ground right in front of the new recruits.

He picked himself back up, finding himself in front of a little blue and white squirrel and a large slimy dragon. The inspectors hadn't seen him, so at least he'd saved himself that embarrassment, but he had to get out of here. He skittered back and forth, not sure where to go. "I'm sorry! Ignore me! Pay no attention to the tiny bug you see before you!" He needed to get back to his station quickly. Breakfast wasn't important anymore. If he got caught mingling with the new recruits, he'd be stuck on silk production for a week! And he really didn't like getting milked.

Last edited:
Years
Work. That's all you need to care about. That's all you need to think about. If you try to leave, you will suffer. It would be worse than death."
"If you don't believe me then, you can try to defy us. But we will be watching, and you will not get away with anything. That is all."

Dyke recognized those lines anywhere. Must be new recruits today, he thought. The Pyroar glanced up from his work and sure enough, there was a line of new Hylics receiving the introductory speech. Returning to his work, Dyke noticed a Kelcleon perched atop the crates though he thought little of what it might be doing.

Suddenly he heard a sharp yelp and turned his attention to the newcomers. It appeared as though one of the inspectors had accidentally released a Night Daze on the newcomers. He considered abandoning his position to help them, but quickly shook this out of his head, believing that the inspectors could handle it. But still, what agitated the inspector dwelt on him, and despite what he did he could not completely forget about the topic.

Last edited:
Years
Mizu?s face turned to that of extreme fear as she saw a form of dark energy going in the direction of her and the others. Her mind kept telling her to just stand there and take the hit, but her body ignored the command, dodging the attack in an attempt to not to get hurt. She was now standing next to a tall slimy creature that also dodged the attack, the shape of its body looking almost like a dragon. A chameleon-like creature walks over to her and the others, speaking in a quiet voice that was still loud enough for them to hear. ?Are you guys ok?? Mizu looked at her co-workers simply nodding at this, in the hopes that they were okay as well.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she sees some sort of bug falling out of a grate in the ceiling ducts. She almost didn?t see the bug, but its bright yellow hue was able to make it stand out from the rest of the crowd. It looked around for a bit, before finally making eye contact with her. ?I?m sorry! Ignore me! Pay no attention to the little bug you see before you!? The little bug skitters away, their tiny voice almost unhearable, leaving Mizu in utter confusion. She regains her posture as she looks at an injured Hylic, their wounds being treated by the upper-class Hylic that made that strange speech. If the attack was able to hit them that hard, then someone like her wouldn?t?ve taken said attack that well. Mizu just wanted to scream, hoping this was just some sort of weird dream. ?What is wrong with this place?? She said loud enough for others to hear. Mizu looks at her co-workers, realizing what she just did. ?Sorry! I?m just talking to myself!? She said in a nervous tone, her face turning bright red as she stared at the ground, embarrassed by her own actions. She was really hoping the upper-class Hylic didn?t hear her or anything. She would probably get a huge scolding if she did, and she really didn?t want to know what the consequences for misbehaving are.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023

"I wasn't telling you anything, it was a question."
She turned away from him anyway.
"And you're only proving my point, Inspector, throwing dark energy at me! You're a Hylic just like us!" he calls after her, raising his voice a level.
Her mane only bristled more upon hearing his voice, as she hid her scowl behind an illusion of stoicness, finishing her tending to the wounded. One of the unaffected newcomers had addressed her, and she briefly turned to face him.

"So how much longer will we be staying in here?
This poor soul had no idea what he was in for. She ran her claws through her hair, preparing to explain.

"For the rest of your life. You're not leaving."

Sadly, she wouldn't have much time to breathe. Her co-Inspector had just started yet another altercation. She hadn't been keeping an eye on that kook, so of course he would cause trouble. Though she could hide her exasperated expression, she could help let out an audible sigh.

Jason looked up and scowled at the yellow haired humanoid before him. ?Want to lose your hand? Or maybe your keychain? That could also be arranged.? He swung his arm out to swat the pendulum away but forgot to account for his change in height.

More sparks began flying from his fist as he slowly moved it back, readying a punch.
The Hypno laughed as his swatting completely missed the mark, and only cackled more when he noticed this silly newcomer preparing a punch.

"Go on, fresh meat, go on~! Ehehe. Only gives me more of an excuse to use my powers..."

"That's enough! Both of you stop before I summon the Crusaders. Especially you, Inspector Kerensky. You should know better by now." Arylett's furious voice reverberated inside of their skulls fiercely.

"And what's that going to do? This one's clearly not going to cooperate... so I don't think they'll mind if I beat some sense into him."

"It isn't our job to punish. That judgement is handed down by-"

"When you hold me! In your arms so- WHOA!" He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going, and he stepped onto the grate leading out of the ducts, falling to the ground right in front of the new recruits.

He picked himself back up, finding himself in front of a little blue and white squirrel and a large slimy dragon. The inspectors hadn't seen him, so at least he'd saved himself that embarrassment, but he had to get out of here. He skittered back and forth, not sure where to go. "I'm sorry! Ignore me! Pay no attention to the tiny bug you see before you!"
Sweet Norea! It was just one thing after the other today, wasn't it? Arylett was finding it more difficult than usual to contain herself, and jumped again in startlement, though she was able to stop herself from unleashing any sort of attack. All of these... odd events were becoming tiring and all she desired was to withdraw back to her quarters and lose herself in organizing mindless reports about mineral deposits and crop yield.

@ElBurrito

Whilst she was distracted with this and the other Inspectors were busy dealing with other newcomers, Inspector Heresky took his opportunity to stir up more trouble. He snickered as he glowed faintly with a pale energy, then postured himself cockily. This Swagger of his would be more than enough to send the Marowak into a delightfully chaotic rage, and give him an excuse to put him down.

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
"For the rest of your life. You're not leaving."

He stared up at her.
"Not that. i meant how long we're staying in this warehouse? This is getting rather irritating"

He stared at the small lizard that had suddenly questioned him. Then proceeded to look back up at the wolf like creature.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years

"Go on, fresh meat, go on! Ehehe. Only gives me more of an excuse to use my powers..."

A grin formed on Jason?s face as the yellow humanoid in front of him dared Jason to strike. His right hand fully burst into flame as he began to swing his arm forward for a punch.

"That's enough!? That mysterious voice from before rang in Jason?s head, causing him to halt his attack. ?Both of you stop before I summon the Crusaders?. He turned his head to look in the same direction the beast in front of him was looking. The voice appeared to be coming from the black bipedal fox-like creature that had walked down the aisle of new Hylics just minutes before.

So they work with the Crusaders? Even though they?re forbidden from even being seen? Jason thought to himself as the fox reprimanded the hypnotist. My hand also caught on fire. That must mean my TM machine fused with this new body? Or maybe it has something to do with the crystal they mentioned?

?I don't think they'll mind if I beat some sense into him." As the hypnotist, or Kerensky as the fox called him, spoke, Jason closed his eyes and focused on using his attack. He willed his hands to start heating up a bit before letting them cool down. He opened his eyes to see Kerensky reposition himself and glow with a pale energy. Jason felt a surge of energy pass through him and give him boosted strength.

?So, Kerensky huh? It?s a pleasure to knock your teeth out.? Jason smirked as his fist burst into flame and he reared back. ?Name?s Jason.? He leapt up, aiming to land an uppercut on Kerensky?s jaw.

Afterglow Ampharos

Years
The Joltik skittered back and forth, not sure where to go. "I'm sorry! Ignore me! Pay no attention to the tiny bug you see before you!"

Christ, that gives Leon a fright! He acts much the same as when he was grazed with a dark attack, quickly leaning away and drawing back as many limbs as possible. He settles back to two feet as soon as he recognizes the creature, though. Briefly, Leon glances up directly above him. An air duct? Huh, he should keep that in mind, it may come in very useful. Well, if it's big enough for him. Naturally, almost any air duct would be perfectly sized for a Joltik.

The bug pleads to be ignored, and Leon can emphasize with a stealthy procedure gone wrong, so at first he actually complies, pretending to look the other way. Of course, when it becomes apparent from Greg's skittery movement that he doesn't know where to escape to, Leon figures he might need help more than he needs to be ignored.

The Kecleon pulls his spiraled-up tail to his right side, letting it relax on the floor and furl into a curly shape with empty space for something small inside. He avoids eye contact with anyone and clears his throat to gather the bug's attention. A silent offer from one stranger to another, should he want it.

Mizu just wanted to scream, hoping this was just some sort of weird dream. ?What is wrong with this place?? She said loud enough for others to hear. Mizu looks at her co-workers, realizing what she just did. ?Sorry! I?m just talking to myself!? She said in a nervous tone, her face turning bright red as she stared at the ground, embarrassed by her own actions.

"Well... it's a prison, for one thing," Leon offers, looking in Mizu's direction. "I mean, that dark attack was a mistake --" Leon glances over toward the Zoroark as he continues -- "Half my fault, I guess." He looks back at Misu. "Sorry bout that. But, yeah, basically if you don't do what you're told, things get really bad for you," he tells her, an expression of intense dissatisfaction on his admittedly strange reptilian face.

Last edited:
Years

r0vysys.png

Greg Strong

The Kecleon pulls his spiraled-up tail to his right side, letting it relax on the floor and furl into a curly shape with empty space for something small inside. He avoids eye contact with anyone and clears his throat to gather the bug's attention. A silent offer from one stranger to another, should he want it.

Greg spun around when he heard someone clear their throat. He noticed the Kecleon pointedly not looking at him, but leaving his tail within reach. He was wary to trust the stranger, especially knowing that lizards often eat bugs, but what other option did he have? The Marowak was keeping the inspectors distracted, but he'd noticed the Zoroark look at him when he first fell. There was no way he got out of this unscathed.

Just then, the Marowak made an even bigger scene, charging up a Fire Punch to strike the Hypno inspector. Seeing his chance, Greg bolted toward Leon, grabbing onto his tail and doing his best to blend in with the yellow parts. With any luck, the telepathic inspector would forget all about him, and he'd be spared their wrath for the time being. "Appreciate it, stranger!" He muttered, sotto voice. It was barely more audible than a whisper. "Things are getting crazy around here, and not the good kind!"

While Greg was reluctant to rely on the kindness of strangers, in this particular instance he may have found a kindred spirit, someone who preferred to stay under the radar and not draw undue attention to himself. He considered that in his old life, this guy would have probably found himself under Greg's heel. The irony of the situation was not lost on him.

Back