• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Starter League! (Round 1!)

Your Favorite Starter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years

The Starter League

The Starters are here, For the Starter League, There will be 4 Rounds and these Will be Selected :

Round 1: 16 FINISHED
Round 2: 8
Round 3: 4
Round 4: 2
FINALE

From these 21 Pokemons, The Favorite from the Fans will win!

So Let's Get Started with Round 1! Top 16 Pokemons will be selected! This Poll will end in 2 Days!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i really do like a lot of starters, but i limited myself to three and voted for torchic, popplio, and cyndaquil. torchic line is my ride or die. i love the whole line, i've used torchic countless times in various games (lol i've traded one in to replace my actual starter on numerous occasions), and i mean look at it. cute. i love popplio too and the whole line is gorgeous and primarina is quite literally me. i hate my rl name yet i named mine after me bc i was like. that's me. dude in a dress. and cyndaquil is another ride or die type of friend, plus quilava is an all time fave of mine. also typhlosion always has badass art in the tcg. what's not to love!!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I went for Piplup, Snivy and Popplio here. I prefer Piplup by a lot, tho.

I'm actually surprised of the big jump Popplio got since the last time I checked this thread

Years
I voted for Torchic, Chikorita, Treeko, Snivy, and Fennekin! I love all of these Pokemon for different reasons, although Fennekin is my favourite pre-evolved starter of all time for sure! I love the cute fire kitsune!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I voted for Bulbasaur, Totodile, Fennekin, and Rowlet!

So sad about my boi Popplio tho. I wanted to vote for him but it didn't feel right to vote for two starters from the same gen? idk.

Cid

Years
Chikorita or Squirtle better tie for first place or I riot. Kidding 😂

I voted for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Treecko, Mudkip, Piplup, Snivy, Oshawott, Chespin, Rowlet, and Litten 😘

Years
- Turtwig
- Bulba
- Cynda
- Mudkip
- Rowlet
- Squirtle
- Chikorita

.... It's probably clear I like a lot of the grass starters. Cynda's like the only fire starter that I really really like so far, and Squirtle and Mudkip are just super cool.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
We all sleeping on that Tepig lad, lmao. I even feel sorry for it :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Voted for Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, and Rowlet! Gotta love my water/grass starters.......

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
That's great, I see many people voted for Snivy being the best Starter in Unova Tho (Same for me lol)

almost 1 day left, So vote your favorite (You can vote more than one in this round)

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Ahhh this was so hard. I went with Oshawott, Piplup, Litten, Cyndaquil, and Bulbasaur. I'll have to narrow it down more next time but it was really hard to decide. TuT

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Ugh, I like all the starters at least a little, but I kept it to my favorite of each type plus one extra that I couldn't leave out...Chikorita, Fennekin, Oshawott and Snivy. (Snivy is the extra because - Oshawott is my favorite starter ever, let alone in Unova, but I sorta feel like you can't have Oshawott without Snivy, y'know? Wotter and Smugleaf. Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait.)

Last edited:
Years
I don't really love any of the starters, so let's I picked one from each trio except from Sinnoh and Kalos, where I don't like any of them. So it's Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Mudkip, Tepig and Rowlet for me.

Last edited:
Back