• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Websites you Visit Regularly

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
YouTube and Deviant Art are my top most visited sites
also I visit Bulbagardens, PokeCharms, Serebii, and TFF a lot (all forums)
and at least once a day I visit my local news station's site

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
No particular order

Stackoverflow
Wikipedia
Github
Raverly (knitting and crocheting community)
Archiveofourown (fanfic)
Some subreddits (Mostly about hobbies and fandoms I follow)
Youtube (music/let's play)
Some news sites
NHK Easy News (Japanese reading practice)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Discord is one. I have to use the web version because my laptop is outdated and unable to update. It's an old mac book. Another one would probably be Reddit as well, and I also tend to check Twitter and Instagram. Oh, and I use Wattpad as well as their community forums most of the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Plurk, Dreamwidth, and Youtube would probably be the other three sites I visit. The first two are roleplay related.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Reddit, youtube, pinterest, instagram, deviantart, outlook and imgur mostly.

Years
we all know the basics. youtube, twitter, instagram (i rarely stay too long though). of course, pokecommunity. oh and reddit of course

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
Mostly Facebook and Reddit, 80% of what I use the internet for are a few gaming, conlanging/conworlding, and motorsport fans communities, and a handful of political subs on Reddit.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
pc, twitter, and ao3. discord if you count it, but i more associate it as an app/chat medium than like a website, even though i primarily use the desktop version.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
This is going to make me sound like a turbo nerd but I don't visit any social media other than youtube. The only other sites I frequent are GPXplus and I guess DeviantArt???

Years
Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, DeviantArt, Pinterest, Marriland Forums and here.

Last edited:
Years
I used to go on Neopets and Animal Jam, but I don't think my new laptop would allow it. So I only go on here and youtube. Sometimes I go to serebii to check Pokemon facts. I guess I go on outlook for email too.

Back