• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Pichu (little 2) without shadows

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I was wondering is someone could create an alternate version of Pichu without any drop shadows. I like the theme a lot but this feature is quite annoying.

A way you could do this is to add it to a the "Reduced Mode" version in your User CP so we can switch between each one. Either that or make a completely new option for switching between drop shadows since they seem to be appearing in new themes now.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'm going to bump this before one month runs out because I didn't get an answer.

I think the code you have to edit is the .tcat one. So you make

Code:
.tcat
{
	background: #d45e3a url('../../images/templates/pichusquared/gradients/gradient_tcat.gif');
	color: #fff;
	font: bold italic 12px 'Century Gothic';
	text-shadow: #192731 1px 1px 2px;
	text-transform: lowercase;
}

into

Code:
.tcat
{
	background: #d45e3a url('../../images/templates/pichusquared/gradients/gradient_tcat.gif');
	color: #fff;
	font: bold italic 12px 'Century Gothic';
}
at least for the .tcat anyway. I want all the shadows gone though since they don't go well with the theme in my opinion.

Back