• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Recommendations Thread!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
recommend.png

The Official Recommendations Thread!

Are you looking for a new Television show to watch? A new book to read? A movie to watch? A song or band to listen to? If you are looking for something new to enjoy, post here with what you are looking for and we can hopefully suggest some of our favorites to you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Recommend me a good horror film

Hmm - first I should ask what kind of horror are you looking for? Are you looking for thrilling horror (jump scares, gory, etc) or psychological types (not much of previously mentioned; just horror that plays with your mind)?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Thrilling horror. Though I'm not looking for mindless jump scares.

Some of my favorites include;

- Insidious (2010)
- The Strangers (2008)
- Oprhan (2009)
- Silence of the Lambs (1991)
- It Follows (2014)
- The Conjuring (2013)
- Get Out (2017)
- American Psycho (2000)
- Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- Scream (1996)
- A Quiet Place (2018)
- Don't Breathe (2016)
- Split (2016)
- Hide and Seek (2005)
- The Others (2001)
- Saw (2004)
- 28 Days Later (2002)

Some are both thrilling / psychological. I'm not really into gore so I can't recommend much in terms of that.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019

Thank you for recommending me these. I've already seen most of these those except for a few, but Rosemary's Baby and American Psycho interest me the most. I'll check those out.

Last edited:
Back