• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Heh, I thought you meant me, for a moment. XD Burnzy and Dropsy, you might wanna add a little more features to differentiate the two, apart from colour? The shading is, as usual aweosome ^^

Hmm. Well, I did make Dropsy's head shaped like a raindrop and Burnzy's head like a flame. I might think about adding more differentiating details.

i like em, i like how on the water type you made it look like a raindrop design on his head and on the fire type, you made lil devil horns :p :D

Thanks!! Glad you like them. XD

[Update!!] Alrighty, the DedPad is now up to date with all the new sprites. You might notice some major shifts with this new update. I hope to get some new evos and pre-evos of lines I've already started to release finished soon. Keep your eyes open for them. As always...feedback is appreciated. XD

DexPad-1.png

DexPad-2.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Unorignally Funny said:
You have like a whole line on there twice.

I do?!

*checks*

I'm not seeing it. o.o

You might have to reload the page to see it correctly. Sometimes when I delete and reload the DexPad it won't view correctly unless you refresh the page. Try that, and if the line is still there twice let me know which one it is. =\

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Alright, now it is different. haha.
Yeah for Burnzy I say add alittle more difference, like maybe the fringe that is around the belly make it like flames for him, and water for dropsy.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
I do?!

*checks*

I'm not seeing it. o.o

You might have to reload the page to see it correctly. Sometimes when I delete and reload the DexPad it won't view correctly unless you refresh the page. Try that, and if the line is still there twice let me know which one it is. =\

Happenening to me as well ;) I forgot to comment on your non-dex work! Alright, awesome! XD I think the trophies have a little bit if an awkward text placement, but the animated plants are... just pure pwnage (I don't use that word, that's a REAL compliment XD) Oh and keep going, let's see a winged dragon next time! XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Jae-kun said:
Happenening to me as well ;) I forgot to comment on your non-dex work! Alright, awesome! XD I think the trophies have a little bit if an awkward text placement, but the animated plants are... just pure pwnage (I don't use that word, that's a REAL compliment XD) Oh and keep going, let's see a winged dragon next time! XD

Thanks Jae. Glad ya like it all. I'm aware there are a few things wrong with the trophies, but I made them as an inside joke in less than 10 minutes. Not much thought or effort was put into them. XD

[Update!!] Another non-Dex related update. Spent a while on this sprite, so I wanted to get some extra feedback. I made this for October's sprite contest. The theme is "Costumes," and I wanted to do a large sprite of a real Pokemon in a costume. I randomly got the urge to sprite Hitmon, so did the original, non-costumed version first. Then I went back, edited, and added in the costume features. Anywho...I spent a while on these, so feedback is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!! XD

HitmonRegular.png

HitmonContestEntryFinal.png

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Thanks Jae. Glad ya like it all. I'm aware there are a few things wrong with the trophies, but I made them as an inside joke in less than 10 minutes. Not much thought or effort was put into them. XD

[Update!!] Another non-Dex related update. Spent a while on this sprite, so I wanted to get some extra feedback. I made this for October's sprite contest. The theme is "Costumes," and I wanted to do a large sprite of a real Pokemon in a costume. I randomly got the urge to sprite Hitmon, so did the original, non-costumed version first. Then I went back, edited, and added in the costume features. Anywho...I spent a while on these, so feedback is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!! XD

HitmonRegular.png

HitmonContestEntryFinal.png

Wow. That original is freaking me out XD Hmm.. it's very well-edited, the shading on the added components is close to flawless and the positioning isn't awkward, but the angle of the leg looks a little dodgy, kind of off-balance, perhaps you could make the wooden section a bit longer? Anywho, it's awesome. Absolutely.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well it looks really well done Fuz, good work. My only biff is with the calf muscles. While they look good when close up, at their current size they looked odd.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks again for the comments, fellas. I touched up the legs on both the original sprite and the costumed sprite. I posted the before and after pics below. Let me know what y'all think. XD

HitmonRegularBF.png

HitmonContestEntryFinalBF.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks!!

[Update!!] Alrighty. I got a new release here in the wee hours of the morning. This is another new bug type, Bonflyer's pre-evolution. As you can see, I call him Bonpod. I posted Bonflyer along with the new guy so you could see the comparison. XD

V2-Bonpod.png
V2-Bonflyer.png

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Halloween remake: Awesome, the leg doesn't look awkward anymore, now it's perfect!
Bonpod: Cute, good name XD I'm really not sure why, but I think the eyes.... could be improved. But as usual, room for improvement is tight ^^

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Incredible job, Fuz! I can't sprite for beans, which makes this doubly impressive ^^

Marsupo, Thorcolt, and the Neptuna (that's such a great name x3) evolutions are definitely my favorites <3

Thorcolt is so cute! I wish I could have one in my actual game ^^

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Nice job on the sprites Megafuz, They all look pretty good and the Pokemon have nice design :D.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Halloween remake: Awesome, the leg doesn't look awkward anymore, now it's perfect!
Bonpod: Cute, good name XD I'm really not sure why, but I think the eyes.... could be improved. But as usual, room for improvement is tight ^^

Thanks Jae. Hopefully I'll place well in the contest. XD

Incredible job, Fuz! I can't sprite for beans, which makes this doubly impressive ^^

Marsupo, Thorcolt, and the Neptuna (that's such a great name x3) evolutions are definitely my favorites <3

Thorcolt is so cute! I wish I could have one in my actual game ^^

Nice picks as favorites Chuu. The Nep line and Marsupo are a few of my favorites too. The Thorcolt sprite means a lot to me as well. I made it after my sister's horse got sick and had to be put to sleep. And maybe you'll get lucky and I'll get all these put into a Pokemon hack someday. Then you actually CAN have Thorcolt in your game. =P

Nice job on the sprites Megafuz, They all look pretty good and the Pokemon have nice design :D.

Thanks man!! I appreciate the comment. You are an awesome spriter yourself, so it means a lot. XD

I should have an update coming soon. I've just been a little busy with schoolwork, friends coming to visit me, and other random junk. Keep your eyes open!! XD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Thanks Jae. Hopefully I'll place well in the contest. XD

Nice picks as favorites Chuu. The Nep line and Marsupo are a few of my favorites too. The Thorcolt sprite means a lot to me as well. I made it after my sister's horse got sick and had to be put to sleep. And maybe you'll get lucky and I'll get all these put into a Pokemon hack someday. Then you actually CAN have Thorcolt in your game. =P

Thanks man!! I appreciate the comment. You are an awesome spriter yourself, so it means a lot. XD

I should have an update coming soon. I've just been a little busy with schoolwork, friends coming to visit me, and other random junk. Keep your eyes open!! XD

'Course you deserve those compliments~
Yeah, you'll win the contest.... hopefully XD
Aww.... sad about the horse *bow* I'll keep me eyes out then, I've got a PM for you, related to this, by the way ;)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Just a simple Squirtly/Rayquaza fusion/recolor that I did as a request over a year ago now.
Request-SquirtleRayquaza.png
Hey that was the sprite I reguested! Lol! Anyway...I love your sprites completely Fuz!

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks so much for the comments, fellas. I really appreciate it. XD

[Update!!] Phew...it's been a while since I've updated. As I mentioned before I've been really busy with schoolwork and friends coming to visit me. I finally got something wrapped up though, so here it is. This is a new Ground/Plant type I call Katoora. His name comes from the branch he holds in his arm, which acts as a katana in battle. =P

V2-Katoora.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
hehe that's a nice design man, good work.

But it's a shame that you couldn't have made a more action like pose.

And shouldn't the Katana be longer?

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Thanks so much for the comments, fellas. I really appreciate it. XD

[Update!!] Phew...it's been a while since I've updated. As I mentioned before I've been really busy with schoolwork and friends coming to visit me. I finally got something wrapped up though, so here it is. This is a new Ground/Plant type I call Katoora. His name comes from the branch he holds in his arm, which acts as a katana in battle. =P

V2-Katoora.png

NICE~ XD I love the little katana, but I think it should be like.... a tad bit longer, and a bit more cursive. Other than that, AWESHOME>>>>> XD

Back